What's new

Fatima Jinnah : How current Pakistan evaluates her

Black Mamba1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
How Fatima Jinnah is remembered in present Pakistan. How do you evaluate her political ideology? I am currently reading about her and found her life interesting. I am curious about her status in present day Pakistan. Unfortunaly I did not find proper old tread about her in this forum. Is she totally forgotten?

Do the kids in Pakistan know who Fatima Jinnah is?

If you look at school books of today's kids in elite, high fee, no facilities schools, you will realize we are going to be a nation of dumb and dumbers in 2 or 3 decades!

How Fatima Jinnah is remembered in present Pakistan. How do you evaluate her political ideology? I am currently reading about her and found her life interesting. I am curious about her status in present day Pakistan. Unfortunaly I did not find proper old tread about her in this forum. Is she totally forgotten?

She is remembered as the "Mother of the nation" (Madar e Millat)
And always will be

She is Our Mother !

:rofl::rofl:

dude !! persian = urdu !!!

madar e mellat ! :yahoo:

anyhow i dont know her . i just know mr. jinah himself . RIP to the great man

She was the sister of Mr. Jinnah . She was a Pakistani public figure, dental surgeon, biographer, stateswoman and one of the leading founders of Pakistan . She was a close associate and adviser to her brother . A strong critic of British rule and a leading member of All India Muslim League

who is this fatima jinnah ..wife of jinnah or his daughter ????

I am more interested about her contribution in shaping Pakistan's future during 50's and 60's and your evaluation. Also about her defeat in 1965 election. In case she got the opportunity to rule Pakistan, whether Pakistan would be a better place? You may feel these questions naive but I have just started learning about her. so curious.

She was the sister of Mr. Jinnah . She was a Pakistani public figure, dental surgeon, biographer, stateswoman and one of the leading founders of Pakistan . She was a close associate and adviser to her brother . A strong critic of British rule and a active member of All India Muslim League

lol , bro i knew that much ! we are neighbors that much info is needed :lol:

i just didnt have much info about her . RIP to her too .

anyhow i plan to study more about pakistani figures . till now i just have the needed info about your presidents , FMs and of course sir jinnah .

I am more interested about her contribution in shaping Pakistan's future during 50's and 60's and your evaluation. Also about her defeat in 1965 election. In case she got the opportunity to rule Pakistan, whether Pakistan would be a better place? You may feel these questions naive but I have just started learning about her. so curious.

Most certainly !

Because in addition to being a capable person who was, in a way, groomed by her Brother, though not deliberately so but through such close association, she was also sincere to Pakistan & Pakistanis....perhaps second only to Our Father in that !

We loved her & She loved us !

she challenged the ayub khan's dictatorial rule and rigged presidential elections, she was the only one

all the fake politicians who consider themselves champions of democracy once stood with the dictators and mocked her

The saddest part of our history is we didn't vote her to power, Pakistan would have certainly be much much better today had she gained power in 60's. Bastards, who did below the belt false propaganda against her and did her character assassination, continued to sit in our Parliaments for decades to follow and their childs are still part of today's status quo, even a couple are ministers today. :pissed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom