What's new

Fatima Jinnah : How current Pakistan evaluates her

Here is the marriage certificate of jinnah which says he was a Shia :
160.jpg
sure, like i can read or believe that? wait, idk what Shia or Sunni is lol Shia means group or party while sunni......idk what it means lol

Jinnah was a statesman
He said a lot of things
All of them can not be followed simultaneously
he was a secular to the core
and he made it clear to the constituent assembly that he meant a secular constitution , by his words , and by symbolism
lol, secular, i have grasped your mental level now, so no more arguing with you

3 pages and basically everyone chanting she was our mother, and nothing else, probably none of us really know about her much.. you guys should read about her sometime...

Or maybe her momentous contributions in the creation of moth-eaten Pakistan (to quote Jinnah) are not worth mentioning here - apart from posing for photos with Mr. Jinnah, of course. Kids are just getting emotional.

who is this fatima jinnah ..wife of jinnah or his daughter ????
The beloved Mother of the Nation was the sister of the Father of the Nation.(wink, wink).

Or maybe her momentous contributions in the creation of moth-eaten Pakistan (to quote Jinnah) are not worth mentioning here - apart from posing for photos with Mr. Jinnah, of course. Kids are just getting emotional.

The word moth-eaten is not justified since Pakistan got almost all the Muslim majority areas and also some Hindu majority areas of British India.

The beloved Mother of the Nation was the sister of the Father of the Nation.(wink, wink).

you too included in that lot.

After death of Quaid, Fatima Jinna wrote-

" Kal tak to kahte the - bistara se utha nehi jati
aaj duniya se chale jane ki takat kaha se ayi"

So touching.

( I dont know urdu please pardon if little mistake)

:rofl::rofl:

dude !! persian = urdu !!!

madar e mellat ! :yahoo:

anyhow i dont know her . i just know mr. jinah himself . RIP to the great man

Small correction, it would be woman.

:rofl::rofl:

dude !! persian = urdu !!!

madar e mellat ! :yahoo:

anyhow i dont know her . i just know mr. jinah himself . RIP to the great man

Small correction, it would be woman.

mr.jinah is woman ? :undecided:
Oh sorry , I miread it , I thought that is Ms. Jinnah

I opened this thread to learn about Ms. Jinnah's contribution in modern Pakistan . I got some idea after your input.

Now I saw these comments from Sahid Masood and surprised. Are these comments based on real facts? If this is true, are you aware of the treatment she obtained from Pakistani establishment during her life and also after her death?

I am also surprised about the claim that her death was not natural and it may be murder!!!!

If all these are true it will be very sad. and it will lead to a conclusion that Muslim landlords ( Threat of land reform) and establishments of undivided India actually used Jinnah and his family and abandoned them after the purpose was served

Please check first 15 mins of the link. It this is another conspiracy theory then it is pathetic

The saddest part of our history is we didn't vote her to power :pissed:
Literally everyone expected Fatima Jinnah to win a landslide victory. All her opponents did.
But Mr. Ayub you see was a very cunning man. I don't know how he did it but he rigged the elections much worse than the 2013 elections. Because there is no friggin way in hell that the mother of our nation wouldn't get votes.
It's the same as saying Jinnah sab himself lost to Ayub Khan.

Literally everyone expected Fatima Jinnah to win a landslide victory. All her opponents did.
But Mr. Ayub you see was a very cunning man. I don't know how he did it but he rigged the elections much worse than the 2013 elections. Because there is no friggin way in hell that the mother of our nation wouldn't get votes.
It's the same as saying Jinnah sab himself lost to Ayub Khan.

Don't underestimate the fools in our society. The sun was shining when father of PMLN's Khurram Dastagir mocked Mother of the Nation as a b!tch in busiest markets of Gujranwala and fools in our society kept watching it. If those fools had any respect for Mother of the Nation, they would have torn that b@stard apart right there. But history tell us that nothing happened and that day passed easily.

And then another day passed just like that when Mother of the Nation was allegedly killed in her room. The cause of her death is an unsolved mystery till date.

Sadly, even today we don't have shortage of such fools. How the son of that b@stard, Khurram Dastagir won from Gujranwala in 2013 elections with majority is clear evidence of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom