What's new

Faulty Indian Ammo Damages First Artillery Guns (M777 howitzer) Imported In 3 Decades

Same gun fired more than 1100 make in india shells. So your army has to face 1100 shells from 1 indian gun before you celebrate any indian failure. :D

We know the reasons you had to run and beg the Isrealis for the bofors shells during kargil war. :D

Corruption is at highest peak in Indian defence

I don't understand for testing why they are not using standard M 777 ammunition from USA

They are testing guns not ammo

Boy on boy, if a local kargil operation can make India run dry, If I was Indian, I would be shitting in my pants thinking about a full fledged war. :D

No country is self sufficient. Import or exports are done on urgent bases. BTW, you cant even stay for 3 days against india in a full fledged war. There is a reason,your Jernails usually gives threats of using nukes as they know they dun have much conventional power.

The indian perspective gets eschewed with gau mutar consumption and open air defecation

and yours ? with Camel urine ?

More than 40m Pakistanis defecate openly: Unicef
https://www.dawn.com/news/1168181

Modi gave a go ahead on this M777, despite knowing the adverse remarks as highlighted by an Army report.
Why did he do this?

Thats why I say, this man always waffles, even on petty things:

Ye kiya hai bhai?

Just because your national drink is "gau mutar," does not mean that the rest of the sane world has an equivalent. But try explaining that to an indian.

In Pakistan the figure for open defection is 41m, out of a total population of nearly 208m. It is less than half (in percentage) compared to india.

"India alone has an estimated 600 million people defecating openly, according to a study by the United Nations, accounting for more open defecation than any other country in the world."

http://thediplomat.com/2017/05/is-india-really-winning-its-war-on-open-defecation/

http://www.thehindu.com/data/What-numbers-tell-us-about-Open-Defecation-in-India/article15422326.ece

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rose-george/open-defecation-india_b_7898834.html

You see kiddo, there is a pattern developing here, one after another, Indian guns from different makes and origins are opening up like cola cans. and there is one factor common which is Indian made shells. These failures in "made in India" stuff will certainly have impact in wargaming by Pakistan army.

When "Made is India" is doing wonders, we dont have to plan much. do we?

Yes.

It's getting to be a habit. Odd how these instinctive moves don't always work out.

Modi gave a go ahead on this M777, despite knowing the adverse remarks as highlighted by an Army report.
Why did he do this?

Thats why I say, this man always waffles, even on petty things:

Ye kiya hai bhai?

It's a good thing people don't know who you are, other wise modi's toadies, would have slaughtered you a long time ago.

The video link you have posted shows a respectable woman, trying to maintain as much distance as possible from a genocidal maniac, and rapist sympathizer.

It's a good thing people don't know who you are, other wise modi's toadies, would have slaughtered you a long time ago.

I know this man & his BJP party.
The party of goons.
I left India with all my money.
No regret.

I know this man & his BJP party.
The party of goons.
I left India with all my money.
No regret.

IMG_3204.JPG

2.5 lakh shells were fired in kargil war. May be india ran out of stock and you ran to clinton ? :D

The Indian Artillery fired over 250,000 shells, bombs and rockets during the Kargil conflict. Approximately, 5,000 ordnance were fired daily from more then 300 guns, mortars and multi-barreled rocket launchers (MBRLs). During the peak period of assaults, on an average, each Artillery battery fired over one round per minute for 17 days continuously. Such high rate of fire over long periods had not been witnessed anywhere in the world since World War-II. The Gunners soon developed blisters on their hands from carrying and loading heavy shells and cartridges incessantly.

Back
Top Bottom