What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
ep8 of hannibal is great :yay:

arrested dev. is critically acclaimed -- i downloaded its seasons years back... has it restarted after 3 years ?

Arrow season one was amazing :yahoo: season finales of Vampire diaries and Supernatural were great too.....But this seasons best show was The walking dead....

1001_Fringe_etta.jpg

Arrow season one was amazing :yahoo: season finales of Vampire diaries and Supernatural were great too.....But this seasons best show was The walking dead....
havent watched finals of these till now--- arrow was okay... didnt show much of his darkside

btw hannibal is going to totally rewamp my suiting line:agree: even better suiting than in 'suits'

btw hannibal is going to totally rewamp my suiting line:agree: even better suiting than in 'suits'

baqwas show, lost interest after 5-6 eps

BTW you need to revamp the polls atleast no GOT?

baqwas show, lost interest after 5-6 eps

BTW you need to revamp the polls atleast no GOT?

hannibal is a great show .. rich script, great insinuations -- rate it higher than dexter -- ive read the novels so i appreciate it better... have you watched the 3 movie adaptations?

hannibal is a great show .. rich script, great insinuations -- rate it higher than dexter -- ive read the novels so i appreciate it better... have you watched the 3 movie adaptations?

the first few yes, but it becomes rather boring after some time, i like CSI more

yes i have watched the first and third not the second one(both judie and norton were great)

the movies were much better BTW

The FBI estimates there are currently over 300 active serial killers in the United States. What would happen if these killers had a way of communicating and connecting with each other? What if they were able to work together and form alliances across the country? What if one brilliant psychotic serial killer was able to bring them all together and activate a following? (Storyline from IMDB) Really good show

Last edited by a moderator:
LOST my all time favorite!

Game of thrones
The walking dead
Spartacus
Top gear
Man vs wild
Mythbusters
Many more...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom