What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
orphan black was ok--- infact very ok in one particular scene;) but i've watched the first 2-3 episodes of it

for Sci-Fi lovers @ANTIBODY N BB @Hyperion have u both watched da movie After Earth of Will Smith n his Son Jaden Smith?

not yet - time constraints

Last edited by a moderator:
what tv series lack these days is good quality family humour --- these days a tv series has got to have high budget profanity and nudity to get critically/publically acclaimed

Any sci-fi followers have to have watched Fringe and Battlestar Galatica (re-imagined series)

Infact I would say BSG is one of the best shows of all time.

does anyone remember earth2 ? Rebecca Gayheart was something

Babes, don't even try to watch that movie. It was worse than crap... I never had suicidal tendencies in me, however, after watching that movie I wanted to slit my wrists.. :P

Imagine, when the movie started, there were approximately 200 people in the cinema, @ half time only 5 idiots were left, and I was one of the idiots, expecting that somehow it would improve. I want my money back.... :pissed:

for Sci-Fi lovers @ANTIBODY N BB @Hyperion have u both watched da movie After Earth of Will Smith n his Son Jaden Smith?

Agreed. BSG is one of my fav series... lekin, nothing beats Star Trek.. absolutely NOTHING....

Any sci-fi followers have to have watched Fringe and Battlestar Galatica (re-imagined series)

let me play the devil's advocate here--- 9 people wearing costumes and funny ears, dancing on the same set '' ahem space ship '' with plastic pistols constitute ''quality series'' in which galaxy and time zone?
@Hyperion

Babes, don't even try to watch that movie. It was worse than crap... I never had suicidal tendencies in me, however, after watching that movie I wanted to slit my wrists.. :P

Imagine, when the movie started, there were approximately 200 people in the cinema, @ half time only 5 idiots were left, and I was one of the idiots, expecting that somehow it would improve. I want my money back.... :pissed:

Agreed. BSG is one of my fav series... lekin, nothing beats Star Trek.. absolutely NOTHING....

CatLaughing.gif

images

i have seen it, its a must watch

any other sci fi?

im basically interested in sci fi

Rome is the greatest show of all times, if somebody hasnt had the opportunity to watch it then i recommend it strongly

it literally gave me tears and im a man, strong hearted and i dont cry easily infact rarely cry

Blasphemy! :pissed:

let me play the devil's advocate here--- 9 people wearing costumes and funny ears, dancing on the same set '' ahem space ship '' with plastic pistols constitute ''quality series'' in which galaxy and time zone?
@Hyperion

Yups - a pretty decent show! :cheers:

No sissy feelings of any sort, though... :D

Rome is the greatest show of all times, if somebody hasnt had the opportunity to watch it then i recommend it strongly

Spartacus ,rome ,breaking bad,arrow,the big bang theory ,alif noon , aangan tehra

Davinci's demons and Pretty little liars :D

Back
Top Bottom