What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Nopes lala, never did watch.... will give em a try.........

TV nowadays is god damn boring, even all the stuff that the kids watch....... oh our days were the best... do you happen to remember Drack Pack? I used to love those.... can't locate them anywhere....

Drak Pack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Hyperion ,I had read the robotech/sentinels sega -- didnt know it was actually based on japanese anim -- have you watched any of the 4-5 generations/sagas of it?

Robotech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robotech II: The Sentinels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

these are the generation1 sagas
ROBOTECH.COM - The Official Robotech Web Site!

Last edited by a moderator:

TV nowadays is god damn boring, even all the stuff that the kids watch....... oh our days were the best... do you happen to remember Drack Pack? I used to love those.... can't locate them anywhere....

good old times when cartoons were made of water colors.. even garfield was great

Did you watch "The Unit"? Btw if you like sci-fi you must have liked Doctor Who, I really did like that show- specially with David Tennant as the Doctor- the expression of rage from the Doctor, now that is scary. When he describes how he fought a war where time itself was used as the weapon- a war in which countless lesser races which couldn't even comprehend what was happening got wiped out and whole galaxies burnt as the Daleks set the whole night sky (earth POV) on fire. Chilly and exciting- somehow any scenario with "the end is upon us" (in an apocalyptic sense) in it arouses me and gets me all hyper. :undecided:

Garfield was awesome.... my bi*chy nature, I guess, picked it from him.... :D

good old times when cartoons were made of water colors.. even garfield was great

Yeah, I get joy out of it too... :D

Btw, you gotta watch "Fringe", very few people have the intellect to "get" it. You are one of them...... :D

Did you watch "The Unit"? Btw if you like sci-fi you must have liked Doctor Who, I really did like that show- specially with David Tennant as the Doctor- the expression of rage from the Doctor, now that is scary. When he describes how he fought a war where time itself was used as the weapon- a war in which countless lesser races which couldn't even comprehend what was happening got wiped out and whole galaxies burnt as the Daleks set the whole night sky (earth POV) on fire. Chilly and exciting- somehow any scenario with "the end is upon us" (in an apocalyptic sense) in it arouses me and gets me all hyper. :undecided:
@ANTIBODY, LMFAO... never thought to search on YouTube, I've been asking around at video-shops, all around the world!...

MOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... I'm gonna watch it RIGHT NOW.... :D

Btw, you gotta watch "Fringe", very few people have the intellect to "get" it. You are one of them...... :D

@ANTIBODY, LMFAO... never thought to search on YouTube, I've been asking around at video-shops, all around the world!...

garfield was way better than heathcliff :toast_sign:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=13390" target="_blank">ANTIBODY</a></u>, LMFAO... never thought to search on YouTube, I've been asking around at video-shops, all around the world!...

Bro I hope you got the full meaning of aroused and what I was insinuating when I used the word- as in I get all- goosebumps and grin on my face- you'll see me rooting for it- another one of my favorite quotes (from the goosebumps selection- not the witty and stimulating selection) is the following-

qIkfih9.jpg

its toy lineup was of the best -- same league as M.A.S.K, transformers, captain power ,silver hawk, voltron toys

dexter s8 has started

masuka has a daughter LOL

This is the last season as i read it somewhere, now that the brain surgeon is dead, dexter has to deal with that old doctor.

@ANTIBODY where was your last display picture from?

fringe- last season
Fringe 5.10 “Anomaly XB-6783746&#8243; REVIEW | SFX
the new one is from suits .. still considering to revert to the old one though ..

1Ne6iYy.jpg
tumblr_mclnqhGOyA1qhe163o1_1280.jpg

You're a TV buff hunh? Don't see you much around here- but you seem cool with @Hyperion so you're one of the good guys. :D

Hype recommended that show to me- shall catch it soon. :agree:

Got any recommendations of your own?

which genre? tv series of which decade do you like 80s,90s,2000+?

suits,hannibal,fringe are easily among the top ten of this decade

critically acclaimed doesnt necessarily mean famous..i.e fringe,in treatement [fell in love with melissa george], arrested development
rjmbXCn.jpg

I love Breaking Bad, Suits, Franklin and Bash, GOT, Family Guy, South Park. Used to really like The Shield, The Unit, Modern Family (haven't seen the last season), The Sopranos (lost track) etc. Can't abide by stuff like How I met your mother, used to like Scrubs but then it got on my nerves. LOVED Boston Legal- savored it while it lasted. Followed Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica for quite some time- liked that too quite a lot. So can't really put a finger on genre as such or chronology.
some recent shows;

copper, ripper street, crossing lines [hot girl], dexter, true blood, falling skies, da vinci demons, major crimes/the closer, sparticus,vikings, banshee, mentalist,tbbt,house,white collar,grimm,leverage

Any idea where I can find the episode of Umer sharif vs Umer Sharif where he re-enacts Mughal-e-Azam?

Jerry springer show

In case of 1 year old trisha You are not the father!!!! OOOOOohhhhhhhhhhh :D

My Favorite shows:
1. Top Gear
2. Supernatural
3. Arrow
4. The Walking Dead

In December 2012, it was announced that Roger Moore would produce the series, which would star Adam Rayner as Simon Templar and Eliza Dushku as his girlfriend,[8] Patricia Holm.[9] In a promo that was later released, it was also shown that Moore would star in the new series, as would his successor in Return of the Saint, Ian Ogilvy. Production of a pilot episode was competed by early 2013; as of summer 2013 it awaits a broadcast hime in the US

Back
Top Bottom