What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

Why not? only the commoners deserve to get picked up, abused and bully? Does khaki only deserve all the privileges?

No matter what sort of marketing u guys do. A shit product remains a shit.

And Allah was with u guys, u would not have needed to justify all ur acts. And fighting for tyrants does not make u shaheeds either.
Please vent all you like. You are entitled to your opinion. It does not make you right. So fire away!

Imran fanbois are coping. It is hard but they must. The sun is setting on Imran Khan's politics for at least next few years. We must all cope and adjust to changing realities. For me, I adjusted very quickly when Imran's NA Speaker threw out the NCM against Imran in April 2022. Then it became clear who Imran was but I was still hoping for the best--as @VCheng knows from some months ago. But I changed. No shame in adjusting to new knowledge.

But some are deluded or what won't change.

I have two brothers in Karachi. An elder and a younger one. The elder doesn't like Imran because he thinks Imran misuses religion by using 'Ryasat e Medina' while having women dance in Imran's political rallies; he also quotes some Hakim Sayeed or some other people to say Imran's destructive purpose was foretold decades ago: To destroy Pakistan. The younger brother thinks that Imran was going to bring some Inqilaab (revolution) and that 'it is only Imran way or no way'. I disagree with both. To the older brother: I have no problems women dancing in political rallies and I don't believe decades ago someone could have told what Imran would do. To the younger brother: He became another Imran cultist. His hatred of the old political class blinds him to Imran's very destructive presence in Pakistan.

PS. In a latest 'poll' on PDF, I voted for PMLN and publicly let that known. And I am an Urdu Speaker, BTW.
This would have resonated, had PDM and establishment tag team righted the ship and put Pakistan back on track to economic recovery...

IK can go to hell, for Pakistan to be the next emerging economic power, that's the exchange overwhelming majority of IK's fanbois are willing to make.

Pakistan is on the verge of default, and may have defaulted already. Exports are down, growth is flat if not contracting and inflation is through the roof and this is what IK "fanbois" are coping with, while establishment shills, faujeets, army brats, patwaris, jiayalas, libtards, khooni liberals and oligarchy are rejoicing...

Why so sad? It was meant to be this way, it's been by design last 75 years, and it will not change.

Nope. Not 75 years. Only the ones after 1977 count towards General Zia's Pakistan. Jinnah's Pakistan died well before that, never to come back. That is the bitter truth.

No no, we are going up.

PTI gets almost disbanded, restrictions put in place, IK arrested, then we have FREE AND FAIR elections in October, and we get a flourishing democracy until the next poor chap shows some eyes to the guy with the medals.

That's as up as can be in 'Mumlikat-e-Khudadad-e-Pakistan'.

Yes, and then I always wake up and see that painful reality as you describe it above. Rinse. Repeat.

This nation celebrates democracy when it comes. Then celebrates when it is kicked out. Then dictators come in as saviors and are lauded for protecting the castle of Islam. Then we celebrate yet again when they are forced to leave, leaving a bigger disaster in their wake.

Incomprehensible dimwits, all of us collectively, no matter now smart individually, and just about as funny as an open basket of crabs from which we make it impossible for ourselves to escape until we go into the pot of boiling water to an inevitable end, providing succulent nourishment to others who feast upon such stupidity.

Last edited:
@Meengla had a point yesterday that they've accelerated all this before the end of June to get him out of the picture and rupture PTI. With the possibility of getting the loan as some feel IK was a thorn.
From what I see, PDM and Co. will be ready for the October elections. Do you feel they will not head into it? SS term, I believe, ends in August.

Elections are coming in October. The Const. requirement was for elections in October 2023 and before that a Caretaker govt. in August 2023. So WTH has was Imran's rush for not sit in the NA with almost equal number of seat in Opposition and hold onto power in two large Prov. Assemblies?? Utterly stupid choices!!!

To be fair: Both PTI and the PDM have violated the Constitution multiple times starting April 2022, but, as before, the Courts are going to ignore all that and in 'the greater national interest', the violations will be ignored. In a true democracy, Imran and his NA Speaker would have been immediately disqualified and punished for throwing out the NCM in April 2022 but then it was Pakistan. I am surprised that glaring violation of the Const. of Pakistan was not used by the Opposition and the Military. It was an open and shut case, if there ever was.

Going forward in a pragmatic way: PTI, as long as Imran Khan would call the shots, will not be allowed to form the next govt. Maybe one after that IF Imran Khan is alive and able to run the campaign.

The larger picture is: All stakeholders are on the same side, including Pakistan's foreign backers / financiers. They all want the drama of the last 13 months to be over and over asap. Even Imran now is hinting at getting out of the picture. The rapidly changing geopolitics is placing Pakistan in an important role again. Grab the opportunity as a stable, strong nation. Or curse your wrong choices and be another Afghanistan.

Grab the opportunity as a stable, strong nation. Or curse your wrong choices and be another Afghanistan.

Pakistan has a great track record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Just about always, in fact. Let us not get our hopes too high, just keep them simmering.

Pakistan is in unchartered waters. The situation we see today has never been experienced before. Not even post ‘71.

Few setbacks for PTI, and there are already discussions about how wrong IK was sticking with Buzdar or talking about RCO or not making deals with establishment or how he’s violated the constitution.

Back to the topic, my take is, with what establishment is doing to the PTI leadership, especially blackmailing them with their mothers and sisters, it won’t bode well. The reaction of the public next time round might be a gauge.

Coupled with the fact that I mentioned, with loans coming to maturity, no elections in October, all institutions defanged, something’s got to give. Let’s hope the situation is managed and the Generals learn from their sins.

@Meengla had a point yesterday that they've accelerated all this before the end of June to get him out of the picture and rupture PTI. With the possibility of getting the loan as some feel IK was a thorn.
From what I see, PDM and Co. will be ready for the October elections. Do you feel they will not head into it? SS term, I believe, ends in August.

Depends if IK goes or not.

If IK is neutralized, then October elections are on the cards.

If not, then we won't be having elections. Simple as that.

IMF is now a distant dream.

Elections are coming in October. The Const. requirement was for elections in October 2023 and before that a Caretaker govt. in August 2023.

The constitutional requirement was also to hold elections within 90 days of dissolution.

I think we can safely assume that constitutional requirements in this country have no more value than the wall chalkings in androon Pindi which say 'Yahan peshab karna mana hai'.

Apologies for the crude analogy, but that is what Pakistan has been reduced to right now.

Then celebrates when it is kicked out.

I do honestly think there is a difference now, we did not celebrate when it was kicked out this time.

Incomprehensible dimwits, all of us collectively, no matter now smart individually, and just about as funny as an open basket of crabs from which we make it impossible for ourselves to escape until we go into the pot of boiling water to an inevitable end, proving succulent nourishment to others who feast upon such stupidity.

Shakespeare couldn't have said it better himself!

what-a-time-to-be-alive-v0-u0jlx56xxz1b1.png

So as PDM and corrupt general lovers dream is coming true, question to them is how they going to get the country out of the economic mess. How are they going to have business kick started wheres the money going to come from, how they going to attract foreign investment, what they going to do about the 10000s of professionals who have left for a better life else where.

Was their plan only to get rid of PTI, secure NRO 2.0 and then let the country become economically worse than Afghanistan?

.سیاست چھوڑنے کا وعدہ فوج نے کیا تھا
. لیکن چھوڑ سیاستدان رہے ہیں

So as PDM and corrupt general lovers dream is coming true, question to them is how they going to get the country out of the economic mess. How are they going to have business kick started wheres the money going to come from, how they going to attract foreign investment, what they going to do about the 10000s of professionals who have left for a better life else where.

Was their plan only to get rid of PTI, secure NRO 2.0 and then let the country become economically worse than Afghanistan?

I don't how true it is but I'm hearing Canada has got rid of Canadian experience which makes it very attractive for skilled professionals, they should grab the opportunity while they can, unfortunately Pakistan is only safe for big dons and mafias, the military and PDM will never be able to fix the damage they have inflicted on the economy they may get few bailouts from China but that will last very temporary, as no foreign investor will risk thier money where there is no justice.

This exactly sums up the difference between what is happening right now and what happened before, jis kay parallels in sab ko karnay ka shauq hai.

No one from the govt was out in force defending these arrests and measures, neither were journalists of this side (the majority) celebrating the arrests.

Apart from that moron Shehryar Afridi in the Rana Sanaullah case.

Back
Top Bottom