What's new

Faysal Bank T20 Cup 2012

Umpiring standard is not upto the mark and all those players who objected to the decisions should be fined. If they are not stopped they would repeat it at international level and bring a bad name. There should be some evaluation system for these umpires and there should be some carrots and sticks for them too. I think Mr Zaka Ashraf needs to look into it.

best bowler from dolphins: tanvir ahmed
best bowler from rams: hammad azam

best batsman from dolphins: khalid latif
best batsman from rams: naveed malik

Pakistan is wasting talent of some great players

why Abdur razzaq is not in national team. He is great all-rounder

Pakistan is wasting talent of some great players

why Abdur razzaq is not in national team. He is great all-rounder

He can only find his place in Pakistan side if he gives consistent batting performance rest he is on decline, he was never a good fielder and continuously detoriating bowling performance. I think now he should think about leagues where he can find mixed standard and announce his retirement from international cricket.

He can only find his place in Pakistan side if he gives consistent batting performance rest he is on decline, he was never a good fielder and continuously detoriating bowling performance. I think now he should think about leagues where he can find mixed standard and announce his retirement from international cricket.

come on his batting record is better than afridi even though he did bat at no 6 or 7

His batting average is 29.70 in ODI which is not bad for all-rounder compare to Afridi average 23.9

Afridi took 343 wickers in 341 one day matches while abdur razzaq took 269 wickets in 265 international one day matches so he is better all rounder who played some match winning innings in past

Apart from recent England and Asia cup Afridi is on top bowling form. He is suspected to be carrying a back injury, probably he has not played for Dolphins for the same reason. He is one of the best fielders and scoring quick 30s. Although I always had question over Afridi's inclusion in team but for last two years he proved he deserves it and vice versa for Razaq.

very excited, zebras vs wolves

Group A: Faisalabad Wolves v Karachi Zebras at Rawalpindi, Mar 27, 2012 | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

the wrath of zebras

zebra-social-media-expert.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom