What's new

FC attacked in Maskhay.

May their soul rest in hell and burn for eternity !

It is narrated by Abu Dawud that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "He is not one of us who calls for 'asabiyyah, (nationalism) or who fights for 'asabiyyah or who dies for 'asabiyyah

The Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and then dies, he dies a death of (one in) the Days of Ignorance (Jaahiliyyah). Whosoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for partisanship ('asabiyyah), calling towards it, or supporting it and then dies, he dies a death of (one in) the Days of Ignorance (Jaahiliyyah)." [Reported by Muslim in his Saheeh (6/21), from Abu Hurairah]

It is narrated by Abu Dawud that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "He is not one of us who calls for 'asabiyyah, (nationalism) or who fights for 'asabiyyah or who dies for 'asabiyyah

I misunderstood it , took it in the wrong context ... I apologize for that ...

Edited ... Thanks , mate :)

What exactly should I have said , mate ? Praise the people fighting against my nation ? You expect me to do that ?

The Muslim Ummat is non existent at the moment , hence its Pakistan first , not any race or religion ...

The hadith is for Baloch Nationalists.As now a days, Baloch calls them the Nationalists, and Put their Baloch Identity first and talks about breaking themselves from Islamic Republic Of Pakistan. That's what Hadith are trying to reflect our Prophet has orderd us to refrain from being Nationalist

MASHAALLAH good news these rented terrorists should be defeated who are working for foreign powers only. BLA, BLF,BSO & other small rented terrorists group are all working for foreign powers & are working to achieve their goals & objectives. Pakistan Army & the Intel Agencies are fully aware of this.

For the militants. Rot in hell. We hope your death wasn't an easy one. Hopefully you would have died a painful death.

Petrol not available in Islamabad.... We can assume how the rest of country doing.... Killing such commander is no permanent victory...the victory would be to counter the circumstances which make this BLF and BLA. He is a doctor FFS... Do you think someday he just went crazy and took weapons and start shooting FC... ??? I am living in capital and I cant find ******* petrol..... sure some victorious nation we are.

Petrol not available in Islamabad.....

What...??

You serious? I came back from Isl on Saturday, and petrol was available all over. From G-10, F-10 to Murree road and H-8.

Any idea why the non-availability?

What...??

You serious? I came back from Isl on Saturday, and petrol was available all over. From G-10, F-10 to Murree road and H-8.

Any idea why the non-availability?

Most of the cars were on CNG ... After CNG strike all cars are on petrol and there is not enough petrol on stations..... huge lines on petrol pumps.... I dont know why media is not reporting it. Ask anyone in Islamabad.

Most of the cars were on CNG ... After CNG strike all cars are on petrol and there is not enough petrol on stations..... huge lines on petrol pumps.... I dont know why media is not reporting it. Ask anyone in Islamabad.

Dont you think this whining is offtopic and uncalled for?

Dont you think this whining is offtopic and uncalled for?

Its not off topic.... If people wont find basic necessities of life they will make 10000 more BLF BLA etc etc.... How many threads will we open on celebrating the death of Anti Pakistan elements??? We dont need to kill anti pakistan people...we need to kill the reasons which turn educated doctors to militants.

You wont understand because i am the one who paid 370 Rs. to get to office .... to travel teh same distance i use to pay 150 just 2 weeks ago. and 80-100 just 6 months ago

Its not off topic.... If people wont find basic necessities of life they will make 10000 more BLF BLA etc etc.... How many threads will we open on celebrating the death of Anti Pakistan elements??? We dont need to kill anti pakistan people...we need to kill the reasons which turn educated doctors to militants.

You wont understand because i am the one who paid 370 Rs. to get to office .... to travel teh same distance i use to pay 150 just 2 weeks ago. and 80-100 just 6 months ago

Yes . Go militant and all problems will be solved...good one Mj.

You can send these complaints to your 'democratic' government.
This thread is about a 'military operation' and military has notning to do with economic conditions you point out.
Your justification of Doctorls militancy is shsmeful and pethatic.
He is not alone there are millions upon millions in Pakistan facing came problems..
Plus he was a messed up bigot thats why went militant,he wasnt poor..

next time vote carefully..
Admit it,you brought this upon yourself by voting for the wrong people.

I agree that i am not in the same situation as you are,but then i am a Pakistani and foreign national,and havent voted in Pakistan for more than 20 years..
Its you the resident Pakistanis who mess it up and then complain.
Dont do it again...

Back
Top Bottom