What's new

FC attacked in Maskhay.

Post deleted...Dont want to die a miserable death as i mentioned some "Respected People" in my post.

Petrol not available in Islamabad.... We can assume how the rest of country doing.... Killing such commander is no permanent victory...the victory would be to counter the circumstances which make this BLF and BLA. He is a doctor FFS... Do you think someday he just went crazy and took weapons and start shooting FC... ??? I am living in capital and I cant find ******* petrol..... sure some victorious nation we are.

So just because you don't find petrol or some other necessity you have the right to become a militant, pull people out of the bus. Check their ID cards. Make them stand in a line. And then shot them all.

Some cool logic you have their.

He is a doctor FFS

He is an as$hole. And as IG FC once said about him. It is Pakistan that made him a doctor. Or else the numbers he secured in his intermediate he wouldn't have got admission in any of the medical colleges of at least Karachi or Lahore.

So just because you don't find petrol or some other necessity you have the right to become a militant, pull people out of the bus. Check their ID cards. Make them stand in a line. And then shot them all.

Some cool logic you have their.

He is an as$hole. And as IG FC once said about him. It is Pakistan that made him a doctor. Or else the numbers he secured in his intermediate he wouldn't have got admission in any of the medical colleges of at least Karachi or Lahore.

Mj. Wasnt well today.
Normally he wont say such illogical things.
Let him take some rest and he may come back with better comments.

On topic..
I wont mind too much if these so called 'economic militants' harrass the very people who put them to this misery..the feudel lords sitting in the assemblies...
But i hate these militants from the core of my heart because they kill poor mine workers,bus travellers,attack army check posts without provocation,and when army hits back,they cry rape.

Mjnaushad does have a valid point here. These low level militants are gathered from poor localities. Children begging in the streets are often got hold of and their parents lured by money, only a couple thousand. Some people from a village are attracted by these guys for a couple thousand, at first the money is given on some other pretext, such as a gift from the madrassa or something like that.

I am saying this because i have seen this happen.

Mjnaushad does have a valid point here. These low level militants are gathered from poor localities. Children begging in the streets are often got hold of and their parents lured by money, only a couple thousand. Some people from a village are attracted by these guys for a couple thousand, at first the money is given on some other pretext, such as a gift from the madrassa or something like that.
I am saying this because i have seen this happen.
You are right about this aspect. You have covered the poverty aspect. Let me explain others. Unemployment is a major cause of creating potential recruiters for these terrorist organizations. Education is the other. They all are interlinked.

Let me tell you case of one region in India. Due to constant terrorist attacks the economy got ruined. No more tourism, no more small business etc. Now this creates unemployment. The recruiters target these unemployed youth and offer them handsome money for every type of terrorist attack. A suicide bomber receives highest amount which will be given to his family after he has attacked. Similarly other attacks have their own pay scale. Its like a business.

Now these attacks will again affect the economy and hence the vicious circle. Violence also reduce spread of education as no one wants to teach in conflict zones. Terrorist also targets these educational entities because they know educated person can go somewhere else to do the work, a more peaceful place. Also, education increases rationality and it makes thing hard for these organizations in brain washing the youth.

What is the solution ? Well a two prong strategy is being used in India in Naxalite areas. I have explained it earlier in more appropriate thread. But the solution can be applied in similar areas in Pakistan too. I can post here if discussion goes in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom