What's new

Fight Club

What he or Khassi Paan Singh knows about the partition? It was our families and forefathers who had to leave jhalandar, gurdaspur and other areas because of them who were raping our sisters and mothers and killing them.

Inko aur koi kaam ata hi nahi. Khulay aam aj bhe wohi kaam ho rahy hay India may

and for rest of post .

We too came from gujrwanwala and by god grace,we safely reached here.

I thought this wasnt going to be about religions? All I see are bunch of wannabe trolls and sisses! Sorry you gals are not fighters :chilli:

Or the ones that hide behind sikhs.

:lol:

Oh you are talking about Sikh majority areas :lol:

You people always target minorities and defenseless people and you feel that as manhood and chest thump.

When a formidable enemy comes against you you will run to US or China, and cry some foul play was played.

We are seeing this behavior for 65 years :lol:

Mukhtar Mai eh ? please dont come with conspiracy theories now..

and you failed miserably. show me one statment she raped or STFU because it is you who are spreading conspiracy theories

From post 1 these pricks started talking about sikhs..they are too thick and when we will utter a word about their religion they gonna cry a river.

Apne baap ka naam achi tarah lia kar with respect..

and for rest of post .

We too came from gujrwanwala and by god grace,we safely reached here.

Sasur ji,,, Beti changi diti hondi tay respect vi karda tuwaddi. Phara diti apni Gandi Aulad jidda maza na sawad

@KRAIT this is you :woot:

reverse-3934yu85yu4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom