What's new

FIGHTER AIRCRAFTS OF IAF - A SUPERPOWER IN THE MAKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help and JVs and MOUs are all fine for developing commercial tech to build those huge commercial engines... I am talking about the 'real deal'... miniaturized, high thrust, Fighter engine tech that P&W and GE has... Hell they have independent divisions with titanium walls for the world... That tech won't be exported and therefore, I repeat... something have no cost! Even a bankrupt Russia won't sell that to China and you're talking the some of the richest countries in the world...

I ask you a question... Would you let go of Jammu & Kashmir for a price? If your answer is NO, then you will understand that some things just don't have a price... They will always remain 'not for sale'!

your a false flagger hope mods takes it serousli .

anyway we know no country will share its big secrets with us and thats pricesli why we are still investing so heavily in jet ingine deptt... inspite we can buy the best of the shelf anytime and all the manufacturers are willing to sell there merchendise do us but is that the same story for land of the pure or your deeper than ocean freinds think and thats where the diff lies :azn:

J&K is something else and FYI,our politicians are even ready to do.They already want to withdraw from siachin or sir creek just for the sake of better relations.Without army pressure,they would have done it already.

Dude,The time when we will consume the tech given by french to us,they would be in the different league with more sophisticated tech or much better than the present tech.Do u think they will release tech on one leap? nopes.

so we will always remain behind them until 20-30 years more.After 10 years we will demand again TOT where we lacked then again some cost..so here goes the cycle thats why india is demanding to have complete know how to prevent this begging again n again.

Although i agree that or dont know that what we are demanding from them or we dont know the details what we are negotiating with them.

Two quick things

1. If you go back to @Hyperion 's first post.. this is exactly what he said.... by the time tech comes, it will be obsolete
2. what we are demanding is investment of 40-50% of the work share in India... No country, I repeat, no country (which is anyways a multi trillion dollar economy) will every part with a secret for just 10-20Bn USD... It is just not good business!

I say this, because I know a thing or two about international transmission of technology between countries, Govt and national barriers on tech transfer and more importantly, the gullibility of our innocent populace and business...

Last edited by a moderator:
Two quick things

1. If you go back to @Hyperion 's first post.. this is exactly what he said.... by the time tech comes, it will be obsolete
2. what we are demanding is investment of 40-50% of the work share in India... No country, I repeat, no country (which is anyways a multi trillion dollar economy) will every part with a secret for just 10-20Bn USD... It is just not good business!

I say this, because I know a thing or two about international transmission of technology between countries, Govt and national barriers on tech transfer and more importantly, the gullibility of our innocent populace and business...

we know that already mister false flagger but what you dont know is that we aere already keeping the plan B operational despite everry one makes fun of us now did you get the diff betwenn the pakistan and india :azn:

Two quick things

The deal also involves strategic priorities.

Indian investment is desired in France and similarly India and France can work to maintain the influence in former french colonies

Hey the Chinese 4 and 4.5 Gen are really 3.5 Gen only. Obviously China wont say this on its own. Don't over estimate their ability.

Chinese classification of Aircraft Generation is a notch below to the western categorization. Chinese 3rd Gen means Western and Russian 4th Gen..
No one is overestimating their ability; even people with a set paradigm are underestimating their capabilities. Chinese have the fastest growing aviation industry in the world and they are manufacturing all types of Aircrafts viz fighter, bomber, interceptor, AWACS, heavy transport etc.

The only hindrance is indigenous powerful plant and with the speed they are working they would also find a viable solution for the same in say 5 years time.

To the OP, as the saying goes "Speak softly and carry a big stick" You just threw the speak softly part out the window.

we know that already mister false flagger but what you dont know is that we aere already keeping the plan B operational despite everry one makes fun of us now did you get the diff betwenn the pakistan and india :azn:

Dost Jammu Kashmir ka banda hu, migrant nahi bana, ALC (LOC) border se belong karta hu and bloody proud of my Indian flag & heritage... don't need a false flag. Don't have to, but am happy to prove it, if you need more proof...

But, that doesn't mean that i have to contest everything that someone from Pakistan says... and for hell's sake, everything is not about India and Pakistan. I am looking at it more from India only view...

aa super power in making? by rented aircrafts? sh!tty pilots? sub-standard maintenance?

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Just yesterday, we saw the "performace" of sh!tty iaf and even indians were frown upon the absolute sub-quality and sh!t state of their airforce :rofl:

poor iaf got hammered by superior PAF in all previous wars...things haven't change much..

Today, PAF operates BEST BVR missiles in the world, with complete network centric command and control environment...PAF pilots are VASTLY superior to poorly trained, weak iaf pilots...

While PAF pilots train hardest against the BEST in the business--namely Turks, Americans, Israelis, Brits etc---iaf train against "taiwan" or "Singapore" ...LOL...

Pakistan Air Force regularly participates in Antolian Eagle Exercises and "fight" against NATO airforces, what do indians do? lols...

BTW, Pakistani pilots are deployed in Turkey and they fly *against* and *with* Israeli pilots regularly...indians don't get this chance...

Pakistan Air Force has the capability to launch a nuclear-strike on enemy from 350km away!!!!

what do poor,sh!tty iaf has? nothing! lmao!

iaf knows that PAF is still the boss in the region...and hence when PAF started CAP operations over Pakistani skies, the mighty iaf chickened out and never entered Pakistani Air space again , surgical strike to door ki baat :smokin:

I am reading your sh1t from YESTERDAY. And really impressed with your claims of against and with Israeli pilots :rofl: any link for that or you just bring out frm your .... ;)

I am sure you have never meet an Israeli in person. It would be a good experience for you :tup: you should try that.

Did you know what exactly Israeli's think of Muslims in general ??? Lets not say Pakistan :rofl:

I will be more than happy if all the PAF pilots think like you and are of same IQ level.
I want you be in-charge of PAF :rofl: all your "carnali-geranali" Saheb and thinking think tank saahebs had said before and still saying PAF will be defending its air space :rofl: they need somebody of your caliber :no: to lead them :rofl:

Lol Israel airforce would destroy the Pakistani airforce so quickly they wouldnt know what hit them. All this anti Jew, Christian and Hindu crap is why so many people don't like Muslims. Muslims need to start taking responsibility and stop thinking everyone hates them or wants to destroy them. As I see it is the Muslims who tend to talk about taking over India, killing the Jews and wiping out everyone who does not follow their religion.

It's very sad actually when we should all be working together to make this world a better place.

I am reading your sh1t from tomorrow. And really impressed with your claims of against and with Israeli pilots :

Seems like you are a day ahead of yourself. !! :D

Lol Israel airforce would destroy the Pakistani airforce so quickly they wouldnt know what hit them. All this anti Jew, Chridtian and Hindu crap is why so many people don't like Muslims. Muslims need to start taking responsibility and so thinking everyone hates them or wants to destroy them. As I see it is the Muslims who tend to talk about taking over India, killing the Jews and wiping out everyone who does not follow their religion.

It's very sad actually when we should all work together to make this world a better place.

well sir thats the fact of the matter but the hight of there igonrance is instead trying to work owt and rectify there mistakes from the past they are stukk with the same superiorty complex or shpould i say now which is turning into acute opposite lolzzz

they still think that performing namaz 5 times a day and going to hajj & umra will wipe owt all there sins and after they convert at least one non muslim to islam they are done with there dept towards there god and country and dream of invading India one day lolzzz what will you say to that ...forget israeli , indian or any air force when you have lost the plot how will yopu win the war with so called non belevers but thats a diff story hope you got my point sir :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom