What's new

**** films seized from Taliban’s ‘jihadi’ hideout : Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodperson

Reaction score
Posting in Members section as it does not suit in other sections.

**** films seized from Taliban’s ‘jihadi’ hideout : Malik

Islamabad, Dec.12 (ANI): **** films were recovered from various hideouts of the Taliban during raids conducted across South Waziristan, Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said.

Talking to media persons here, Malik blamed the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Jaish-e-Muhammad and other banned extremist organisations for the recent wave of terror attacks in the country.

“They are dirty people, and according to Islamic injunctions it is unlawful to offer funeral prayers for suicide attackers,” The Daily Times quoted Malik, as saying.

Malik also claimed that about 76 militants, who were planning to carry out strikes in Islamabad and other cities, are currently in the custody of security agencies. (ANI)

Sindh Today – Online News **** films seized from Taliban?s ?jihadi? hideout : Malik

Last edited:
I think they are doing practice.....for war

These guys are junks , everyone knows that , BTW they were having fun dont be cheeky :lol:

Yeah, when you're living with a group of men who don't really care for hygiene of course you're going to get urges and needs, too please oneself..I was wondering which kind of **** were they watching?

Yeah, when you're living with a group of men who don't really care for hygiene of course you're going to get urges and needs, too please oneself..I was wondering which kind of **** were they watching?

One was called, "GHAREEB KA HATHYAAR".

what did they expect...kuran or bible from the terrorists??? hardly a news.. and certainly not worthy to start a thread imo...
feel free to disagree:cheers:

what did they expect...kuran or bible from the terrorists??? hardly a news.. and certainly not worthy to start a thread imo...
feel free to disagree:cheers:

Thats why the thread was started in Members section.

Lets not get into this discussion , its against forum rules , This thread would be closed soon...:agree:

had ho gae.........

I want to say something but the Forum Rules :-\

had ho gae.........

I want to say something but the Forum Rules :-\

Yes , no one should get into this discussion , even it does not worth talking on this forum ...

Anyhow we are going to see some Hilarious stuff from Talibans:lol:

Our Minster Tell A White lie With "Pakka moonh"
Jab Tak Kuch sabit nehi ho jata ya media k samnay nehi aa jata
kuch b kehna qabal is waqat hoga
Hamary Minster B Koi Molvi Sanaullah nehi hain
Inn k Kar namooon Ka B aap Ko Pata he ?

this news is indeed bad!!

These terrorists were eager to get their share of ** v****ns.
They couldnt wait till the after life, so were getting a sneaky preview.

Only pun intended.

Yes , no one should get into this discussion , even it does not worth talking on this forum ...

Anyhow we are going to see some Hilarious stuff from Talibans:lol:
Haha, now I'm curious to know what were you guys planning to say? :D

Farhan, you want to SEE the evidence? :D

:rofl: Couldn't have expected anything better out of an American brain. They must have been watching lesbian bondage. Happy now? :taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom