What's new

FINALLY, Someone is FOCUSING on STOPPING the WAR.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHCN

New Recruit

Reaction score
Received this in an email today. I think it is a good effort to try and move the masses against these CORRUPT leaders who have put us in this mess and deserves our support. These rulers are trying to destroy Pakistan for Americas sake......and even intend to extend the war.

Are we going to let them do this, when are we going to wake up, after they start bombing Lahore and our own family members are murdered. This is the time to do something.....

Hizb ut-Tahrir Wilayah Pakistan announces nationwide rallies on Sunday 31 May 2009 at 5pm against America’s war

Hizb ut-Tahrir Wilayah announces nationwide rallies on Sunday 31 May 2009 at 5 pm to stop America’s war, which has made Muslims fight Muslims. The rallies will take place inshAllah in Pakistan’s three largest cities: Regal Chawk in Karachi, Nasir Bagh in Lahore and Liaqat Bagh in Rawalpindi.

Already there has been an exceptional response to the “Stop America’s War which makes Muslims fight Muslims” campaign. Hundreds of thousands of leaflets have been distributed, thousands of people have been addressed in bayyans and protests and it is clear that the Muslims are live and aware of the American plan to perpetuate its failing crusade in Afghanistan.

In contrast the government, as well as spreading its lies about America’s treacherous war, has turned its attention to the shebaab of Hizb ut-Tahrir by pursuing them, arresting them and torturing them. But let them know that Allah (swt) is the Master of all affairs and the Truth will prevail and all their efforts will avail them naught.
Enough is enough! The Muslims of Pakistan must arise as one voice to put an end to this devastating war. The rallies come with an open invitation for the masses in general, and the political parties and the ulema in particular, to raise their voice against this heinous crime against the Muslims and Islam:

The call for the rallies will be the following:
1) America’s war must be immediately stopped and our sons in the Pakistan Army must no longer be used as fuel for Obama’s failing crusade.

2) All American presence, military, political and intelligence, must be uprooted from the country for it is the cause of the continuous turmoil and chaos that the country has faced since America launched its crusade.

3) The Muslims of the Pakistan Army must not obey these treacherous rulers over Allah and RasulAllah, who order them to kill your Muslim brothers. They must give the Nussrah to Hizb ut-Tahrir to establish the Khilafah and liberate Afghanistan from the American occupation as well as Kashmir from the polytheist state of Hindus.

Naveed ButtThe Official Spokesman of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Pakistan

Last edited:
Dont worry we are waking up. These are times of tests & tribulations which are from ALLAH to filter us. Actually this time ALLAH is plainly asking us 'ARE YOU WITH ME OR AGAINST ME'.

Quran says
" and fight till there remains no Fitna"

we have to fight these Extremists/Taliban//Modren day Kharjies till we completely eliminate their power

Remember if we follow Quran then we Have to Fight these Neo Kharjies who behead, flogg and make fun of Sharia.

if it is the same Hizubul tahrir which is operated in Uk ..then my brother you are a brainwashed fool ...hizbul tahrir was founded by a labenese Asylum seeker and mainly comprimises of Pakistan haters who only join because they want to be in a gang ..who can go and terroise people, i mite had no problem with them if there founder and ''LEADER'' was of not such a Lose chracter he racked millions in benfits from the Uk governement including housing , job seeker alllownace and what not totalling of £600,000 per anum , while he was going out and betraying the country that have provided with all this and brain washing wana be teen gangster did not even care of his own family , his youngest daughter is a **** star and a stripper , didnt islam thought us to 1st take care of our family and then the rest of the world ?!! BROTHER PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS ORGANIZATION I AM IN UK I HAVE SEEN THIS MONSTER OPERATE IT MIGHT HAVE A NOBLE CAUSE BUT ITS MEANS AND WAYS ARE TOTALY AND UTERLY UNISLAMIC ALL THEY DO IS STAND INFRONT OF THE MOSQUES IN UK AND SPREAD HATRED AGAINST THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY CAME FOR REFUGEE AND THEN AFTER THEY GO IN MACDONALDS AND ENJOY WITH THERE GIRLFRINDS AND YES I WAS ONCE MEMBER OF THIS GROUP SHAME FULLY

yes if these boys want war go fight LEAVE PAKISTAN.....go to afghanistan go whereever the HELL you want but leave our COUNTRY.....

War should be finished soon- Absolutely, we should kill all Talibans quickly.If our people start dictating the state with violence, weapons and choas then they deserve to be killed.

yes if these boys want war go fight LEAVE PAKISTAN.....go to afghanistan go whereever the HELL you want but leave our COUNTRY.....

brother read the histry of Kharjies and takfiries
they always fight muslims and are harsh with them.
that is why through out history muslims suffered from them:sniper:

ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY ARE LOSERS how just want to fight ,trust me they will fight any one just because SOME 1 told them to ....in the end its all about power if it wasn't Sofi (i do'nt want to use MUHMMAD SW with this guys name) wudnt have been asking for that will appoint the qazis and administrators basicly they would have become the rular of swat with there own army name TALIBAN

AND all these so called ORGANIZATION its all about money my friend , and i just cant BELIVE THE orgnization like Hizbul tahrir is allowed in pakistan , its FEAR LESS LEADER says pakistan shudnt havent been created and that pakistanis are second class muslims and when you join this orgnization you have you declare that you dont have a country specialy if you are from pakistan or india or any other non Arab muslim country for ARABs they have a execption because they are 1st class muslims i cant give you details and proof of so many AMAZING deeds of this orgnization !!
any ways why are we talking about this and what is this thread doing on a PAKISTAN LOVING defence forum ??????

God Bless & save Pakistan , What ever results this war is to continue than i hope its in the favour of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

if it is the same Hizubul tahrir which is operated in Uk

Unfortunately some do not realize that this organzation is banned in many countries around the world and in Pakistan but it seems our admin and mods are not aware of this organization and the leading role it plays in the radicalization of innocent Muslims.

Last edited:
This war should be stopped as all parties invloved are just hoplessly fighting the problem instead of solving it

I would rather follow Obama's policies than Osama's .. One is not harmful for the world and the other is .. Stop thinking of terrorism in a regional problem .. it is global .. if not dealt with properly they will erect Command and control centers over the ashes of the one that just got bombed..

JUST MOVE OUR ARMY TO INDIA SIDE BORDER AND STOP THIS BS WAR..

Y ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES TODAY "BATTLEFIELD" WHY NOT USA UK FRANCE GERMANY AUSTRALIA INDIA ETC

NOW FINALLY END THIS WAR !! IF US WANT ANY SORT OF WAR FOR HER OWN OBJECTIVE GO AND START WAR IN ISREAL EUROPE ETC!!

STOP THIS FOOLING WAR STARTIN AFTER 9/11

WE VERY WELL KNOW WHO DESTABLIZING PAKISTAN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom