What's new

FINALLY, Someone is FOCUSING on STOPPING the WAR.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
you suggest to leave Neo Kharjies alone
i am very sorry to inform you sir ,If i agree that US and west is our enemy then i have to reckon these neo kharji taliban are worst then them
secondly how can we close our eyes from reality

why should we forget what taliban want and how they want

i think we should come out of fantasy world and reckon the greatest threat to our security...which is Growing Kharjism in form of taliban

you suggest to leave Neo Kharjies alone
i am very sorry to inform you sir ,If i agree that US and west is our enemy then i have to reckon these neo kharji taliban are worst then them
secondly how can we close our eyes from reality

why should we forget what taliban want and how they want

i think we should come out of fantasy world and reckon the greatest threat to our security...which is Growing Kharjism in form of taliban

Actually reality is these are not Talibans (Elements of whom??) everybuddy knowz very well!

who is behind these elements how thy have heavy weapons ???? who is funding ??

everyone know reality!!

who is our real enemy ??

Define our enemy First !!

JUST MOVE OUR ARMY TO INDIA SIDE BORDER AND STOP THIS BS WAR..

Y ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES TODAY "BATTLEFIELD" WHY NOT USA UK FRANCE GERMANY AUSTRALIA INDIA ETC

NOW FINALLY END THIS WAR !! IF US WANT ANY SORT OF WAR FOR HER OWN OBJECTIVE GO AND START WAR IN ISREAL EUROPE ETC!!

STOP THIS FOOLING WAR STARTIN AFTER 9/11

WE VERY WELL KNOW WHO DESTABLIZING PAKISTAN!!

+1...with you all the way. But so many 'shah say ziyada shah ka wafadar'

Actually reality is these are not Talibans (Elements of whom??) everybuddy knowz very well!

who is behind these elements how thy have heavy weapons ???? who is funding ??

everyone know reality!!

who is our real enemy ??

Define our enemy First !!

come on come out of denial mode
have you forgotten these same people killed hundreds of pakistanies in 90's in shia sunni conflict
these same people who did wall chacking
شیعہ کافر سنی مشرک

TTP head baitullah is member of Lashker Jhungvi and have extreme hate for any thing non Taliban
its time to wake up and reckon the internal threats
if we are strong internally no out side power can harm us
but if we allow the internal cancer grow ....then we need no out sider for our fall

Well this is new...BAITULLAH a member of 'defunct' LASHKAR-I- JHANGVI. Whats the source? Is it the same source who claimed that about hitting BENAZIR when she comes back

lol

dont you know it?

come on every one in town knows it except you
wake up moniter news and see who is killing shias in kurram...hakeem ullah Mahsud........nephew of baitullah

who ordered nishter park blast ....Amir Mahsud.... cousin of Baitullah...
where LeJ terrorist are hideing.... South waziristan in Mahsud area

if you think with mind ,not with passion and blind aqeedat then you will know who is who in this mess

btw why mullah omer suspended Baitullah Mahsud few years back do you know why?

lol

dont you know it?

come on every one in town knows it except you
wake up moniter news and see who is killing shias in kurram...hakeem ullah Mahsud........nephew of baitullah

who ordered nishter park blast ....Amir Mahsud.... cousin of Baitullah...
where LeJ terrorist are hideing.... South waziristan in Mahsud area

if you think with mind ,not with passion and blind aqeedat then you will know who is who in this mess

btw why mullah omer suspended Baitullah Mahsud few years back do you know why?

I am trying to use my mind, thats why asked for the source . Thanks now what I assess is that 'only you' saw HEKEEM ULLAH killing shias. 'Only you' heard AMIR ordering nishter park blast & 'only you' know the location of LeJ terrorist.

come on read News Papers. Mahsud Group is operating in Kurram, search and see how they killed Shia brothers, then see how they forced sikhs out of Aurakzai

and see the wall chalkings and slogans they wrote in Adam Khel. grow up.
Alice asked the cat
where this road leads
cat replied
it depands where you want to go

its on you what to belive or what not to
facts are there but i or any other person cannot force you to reckon with them

come on read News Papers. Mahsud Group is operating in Kurram, search and see how they killed Shia brothers, then see how they forced sikhs out of Aurakzai

and see the wall chalkings and slogans they wrote in Adam Khel. grow up.
Alice asked the cat
where this road leads
cat replied
it depands where you want to go

its on you what to belive or what not to
facts are there but i or any other person cannot force you to reckon with them

Been to DARRA ADMA KHEL few months back , saw none of the chalkings you mentioned. Which brings me back to the same question> How do you know BAITULLAH is a member of LEJ? In my case I asked 'ALICE' this simple question

well i am a journalist working in pakistans top channel with degree in strategic studies , with publications on INSURGENCY and Counter Insurgency and thought to be expert on TTP by people working with me :)

now may i ask you how old are you and which class do you study and how much you know about subject you talk so loudly

This war will stop when the Taliban agree to disband their militias and accept the writ of the government.

This war was not started by the GoP or PA, it was started by those Taliban who took up arms against the state, and only they can end it by disbanding or being killed.

lready there has been an exceptional response to the “Stop America’s War which makes Muslims fight Muslims” campaign.
Where was this exceptional response and campaign when the Taliban picked up arms and started killing and bombing Pakistanis?

Complete hypocrites.

Let me warn some of you again, this forum has a very strict policy of not allowing any expression of support in favor of the TTP. So long as they refuse to disband and use force to impose their views on others, they are a terrorist organization.

Thread closed.

Next time, if HuT or others want to protest, then protest the suicide bombings, attacks on the PA and civilians, and protest in favor of the Taliban disarming and disbanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom