What's new

Finland's leaders call for NATO membership 'without delay', Russia warns it will 'inflict serious damage'

By the way, I don't believe nukes can really eliminate a country. But it sure can eliminate a super power status

Well let's see the soot from 100/1000's of nuclear weapons lighting everything on fire would severely affect the ozone layer, the weather suddenly gets colder and crop fail. That's just a start.

Well let's see the soot from 100/1000's of nuclear weapons lighting everything on fire would severely affect the ozone layer, the weather suddenly gets colder and crop fail. That's just a start.
Human being doesn't have the power to do that. Anyway, as I said, it's about Biden's rationality. Nuke war or watching Puting attack NATO countries. Up to Biden.

Stalin Should have ended the finnish state in 1945.

"Finland" was historically part of Russia. They are geographically close to st.petersburg/european Russia. Russia let them secede, but requested a land swap that would push them away from threatning st.petersburg.

Finland refused. They went to war against a gutted soviet army that had been purged of half its officer force recenly by stalin. THEY LOST THE WAR and were near complete collapse when they started begging for peace. Which Russia gave them generous terms for the loser.

not 2 years later, they allied with nazi germany, invaded the soviet union, and even participated in the siege of st.petersburg that caused the starvation of millions of Russians.

Round 2, Russia had defeated the Nazis, and was planning on retaking finland and ending them. AGAIN they took pity on finland, and in exchange for Finland switching sides against germany, they were allowed to exist. In exchange for FOREVER REMAINING NEUTRAL, AND NEVER THREATNING St. PETERSBURG"

How is it in Finlands interest to now turn back on this agreement, and volutarily deploy foreign military forces right on the Russian heartland?

Is it because the CIA said so? or their 30 year old democrazies cashier prime minister ? Why are the euros soo dumb and incapable of independent thought? its ridiculous how incompetent western governments have become
I disagree. With the whole post. Yes,I want them to be neutral,but I disagree with all that. They basically won the Winter War.
It's a good thing Stalin didn't destroy them. The Finnish only participated in WWII to get their lands back from the USSR and to prevent any future Soviet attack on them. Their participation in the invasion of the USSR was limited,unlike other countries.

Human being doesn't have the power to do that. Anyway, as I said, it's about Biden's rationality. Nuke war or watching Puting attack NATO countries. Up to Biden.
What do you mean doesn't have the power to do that?

What? Apparently you don't think there's going to be huge uncontrolled firestorms lasting months across several continents after 1000's of nuclear weapons have gone off?

Who is going to be the one putting them out?

I dont know if a WW nuclear war can be won, but USA acts as they could it.

The dangers of a first strike are:
a) Enemy retaliation: But maybe USA can stop all the foes ICBM with his shield, and maybe they have a millions underwater drones in the oceans searching and following enemy SSBN positions (they can afford it).

b) Planet weather problems / Nuclear Winter: There is no public information about what USA can do making changes to ionosphere, but maybe they have solved this problem years ago and nobody knows it.
Ionosphere is charged of energy, and maybe they can move that energy through chain reactions or something like that.

Compare USA behavior now with USA behavior in Prague Spring 1968, in Prague Spring the West acted sanely to avoid a escalation, but now USA is seeking actively a escalation against Russia. They are insane, or they can win a nuclear WWIII.

All non-American NATO members should know this from ordinary Americans. The only function of NATO is bluffing. America didn't even prepare to war with Russia.
Why complaint about it when it was just a "Bluff" like you said?

If you believe in this is a bluff, then it should be A-OK for you? Don't you think??

Why complaint about it when it was just a "Bluff" like you said?

If you believe in this is a bluff, then it should be A-OK for you? Don't you think??
From where you saw me complaining? I gave a suggestion to those NATO countries and those that want to join in NATO for their own good. US is not trustworthy.

Erdogan will not allow it because of Sweden appliciation.

From where you saw me complaining? I gave a suggestion to those NATO countries and those that want to join in NATO for their own good. US is not trustworthy.
This is complaining........

Complaint is a response of "Dissatisfaction", if I do not satisfy your service, I "Complain" to your manage, and your dissatisfaction is that US is not trustworthy, which basically neither something concern you nor really matter to you to begin with,,,,,,

Erdogan will not allow it because of Sweden appliciation.
Nah, he will vote for.

Think about it, if he veto it, that does not mean anything really, US and Europe will simply move on to either form another defensive pact or have individual pact to Sweden and Finland, both of which would essentially do the same thing as letting Sweden join NATO. The only difference is that if they move on to another Defence Pact, they will leave Turkey behind.

I don't think I need to hint or say EU and US valued Finland and Sweden more than Turkey...…So either way in term of politics, it's either turkey compromise or get left behind, may as well compromise and get something out of it.

Last edited:
This is a symbloic threat inderictly aimed at testing Russians. If Russia back off and stay hesitant about punishing the finnish then Russia will lose the big game. They are testing the will of Russians. Joining NATO is not a necessity for the Fins, they are being played by west. A weak pawn that is going to examine capabilities of a giant neighbor.

Russians should do something to Poland in the first place, Poland is getting rude. They should understand the consequence of threatening Russian national security with their lives.

Take a large part of Ukraine, punish rude Pols, Swedes and Fins for your own national security.

This is a symbloic threat inderictly aimed at testing Russians. If Russia back off and stay hesitant about punishing the finnish then Russia will lose the big game. They are testing the will of Russians. Joining NATO is not a necessity for the Fins, they are being played by west. A weak pawn that is going to examine capabilities of a giant neighbor.

Russians should do something to Poland in the first place, Poland is getting rude. They should understand the consequence of threatening Russian national security with their lives.

Take a large part of Ukraine, punish rude Pols, Swedes and Fins for your own national security.

Russia has reasons to launch a missile attack to Polish military bases that smuggles weapon to Ukraine, but I think they are afraid of a trap by twisted Americans to start WWIII.

My bet is that nothing will happen if Russia blow up all the warmongering poles.
But it's a bet, maybe twisted Americans are seeking a excuse to launch a nuclear first strike against Russia, or maybe not.

I think American wont move a finger to protect any NATO member. They just are seeking developed Europe self destruction economically.

Stalin Should have ended the finnish state in 1945.

"Finland" was historically part of Russia. They are geographically close to st.petersburg/european Russia. Russia let them secede, but requested a land swap that would push them away from threatning st.petersburg.

Finland refused. They went to war against a gutted soviet army that had been purged of half its officer force recenly by stalin. THEY LOST THE WAR and were near complete collapse when they started begging for peace. Which Russia gave them generous terms for the loser.

not 2 years later, they allied with nazi germany, invaded the soviet union, and even participated in the siege of st.petersburg that caused the starvation of millions of Russians.

Round 2, Russia had defeated the Nazis, and was planning on retaking finland and ending them. AGAIN they took pity on finland, and in exchange for Finland switching sides against germany, they were allowed to exist. In exchange for FOREVER REMAINING NEUTRAL, AND NEVER THREATNING St. PETERSBURG"

How is it in Finlands interest to now turn back on this agreement, and volutarily deploy foreign military forces right on the Russian heartland?

Is it because the CIA said so? or their 30 year old democrazies cashier prime minister ? Why are the euros soo dumb and incapable of independent thought? its ridiculous how incompetent western governments have become
Yeah the Russians regret not "Finnishing them."

Russia has reasons to launch a missile attack to Polish military bases that smuggles weapon to Ukraine, but I think they are afraid of a trap by twisted Americans to start WWIII.

My bet is that nothing will happen if Russia blow up all the warmongering poles.
But it's a bet, maybe twisted Americans are seeking a excuse to launch a nuclear first strike against Russia, or maybe not.

I think American wont move a finger to protect any NATO member. They just are seeking developed Europe self destruction economically.

NATO Eastern Flank:

Russians can be aggressive but they are human in the end. They have their security concerns but they cannot fight everything out there. Not worth it.

I dont know if a WW nuclear war can be won, but USA acts as they could it.

The dangers of a first strike are:
a) Enemy retaliation: But maybe USA can stop all the foes ICBM with his shield, and maybe they have a millions underwater drones in the oceans searching and following enemy SSBN positions (they can afford it).

b) Planet weather problems / Nuclear Winter: There is no public information about what USA can do making changes to ionosphere, but maybe they have solved this problem years ago and nobody knows it.
Ionosphere is charged of energy, and maybe they can move that energy through chain reactions or something like that.

Compare USA behavior now with USA behavior in Prague Spring 1968, in Prague Spring the West acted sanely to avoid a escalation, but now USA is seeking actively a escalation against Russia. They are insane, or they can win a nuclear WWIII.

One says we will go to heaven gladly.

Back
Top Bottom