What's new

First prototype of 105mm Light Howitser revealed

They are using the lightweight Aluminium trail assembly in this ^^ Most likely the air transportable version of Boran.
T6EPEEC.jpg

This is probably final version of the aluminium trail arm
d5kkGL.jpg

The more heavy weight version of Boran, Trail assembly made from steel. Firing platform is attached.
VSAhZxT.jpg

1jRCQAB.jpg

Bro. i read in S&H yesterday... It says 1 of 2 different Boran is for export... I didn't understand why but i read it like that... Maybe they are wrong...

Bro. i read in S&H yesterday... It says 1 of 2 different Boran is for export... I didn't understand why but i read it like that... Maybe they are wrong...

Didn't they show two different types of Boran at IDEF ?

The name of project Turkish Land Forces consider is air portable light howitzer so The Boran produced with light materials will be delivered for TLF but There may not be a requirement of export markets to carry it on air but towed by a truck so Export variant will be built with standart materials.

I also didn't understand it... The thing Combat Master said was more logical... 1 of them is normal other one is air portable...

It's a shame they didn't give any weight data. Light weight version also has shorter barrel to save weight I believe..

Back
Top Bottom