What's new

First Video of Egypt Massacre on 14 August... Only 18+ not 4 weak hearts...

tht only happens in pakistan, where terrorists gets wellcomes, no sentences for thier horrible crimes, jail breakings. hiden political supports & money?
bt in open world they only can get, a bullet & a hole in thier dead bodies? & thats it?
grow up & read the history of moderen egypt!
instead making tali,s infront of burqa push mullana of lal masjid!

oo **** off old man

instead of liberal ranting have some shame which you and musharaf types lack

your modern history tells the crusader USA supports AlCIAda in lbiya,syria and fights it in Afghanistan and Pakistan and suppress Islamist by sisi fascists in egypt

killers will be slaughtered themselves simple

MB shouldn't call for any more protests, just stay home and don't be stupid.

You can't go against an army that gets weapons,training, and funds from USA.

oo **** off old man

instead of liberal ranting have some shame which you and musharaf types lack

your modern history tells the crusader USA supports AlCIAda in lbiya,syria and fights it in Afghanistan and Pakistan and suppress Islamist by sisi fascists in egypt

killers will be slaughtered themselves simple

Mushraff ka poojarion sa yahi expect kiya ja sakta hai......

MB shouldn't call for any more protests, just stay home and don't be stupid.

You can't go against an army that gets weapons,training, and funds from USA.

So why you did this against shah????

Mushraff ka poojarion sa yahi expect kiya ja sakta hai......

So why you did this against shah????

hmm......., my parents were pro-Shah

Back to Egypt

MB knows America is not gonna switch sides.

Egypt has a peace treaty with Israel, America will not upset the Egyptian army.

MB knows this, but they keep calling for more protests, they know the army already said they will use force.

Therefore,MB is also responsible for this horrible massacre.

giving up the peacefull, rule to those babaric mullhas was the biggest fault of egyption army, under HILLRY CLINTONS, preasure!
but to hve a, correct rule over every body. civillians. mullhahs librals or who may they ever are, is the right full right of egyption army!
thts thier land. they know it better how to run it!
warnings been given to these , terrorists mullha supportive peoples, but they thought that was a joke?
so they deserve that, no mercy on mullhas who want to hve power!

Thats a new low for you batman jee.

@WebMaster i think there should be rules for such kind of video as these type of videos create more violent thoughts in people
minds.

how they can kill people like this. barbaric where we people are heading. we are killing each other for PEACE?. which kind of peace and social system we are trying for?

MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM ALL>

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion both army and protesters are wrong. If army have taken some action then there would be some reason or that and protesters should wait for some time and see what's going on.

@WebMaster i think there should be rules for such kind of video as these type of videos create more violent thoughts in people
minds.

how they can kill people like this. barbaric where we people are heading. we are killing each other for PEACE?. which kind of peace and social system we are trying for?

MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM ALL>

The description clearly says "Not for kids".
on topic: seeing this all Muslims should understand that Americans only speak for their own interests not for "democracy" or "human rights". All is right as far as their interest is served.

In my opinion both army and protesters are wrong. If army have taken some action then there would be some reason or that and protesters should wait for some time and see what's going on.

they are peaceful unarmed protesters. What other good reason you could think of?

p.s we tolerated an armed man in heart of Islamabad for 5 hours that's how civilized/peace loving people react.

minds.

Stop being so weak this is a military forum.

they are peaceful unarmed protesters. What other good reason you could think of?

The moment they put headscarves/beards they stopped being civillians : MB has a very clear goal of making Egypt islamic state therefore all MB followers are in state of war with Egypt , Egyptian culture , Non-Sunni muslim citizens and finally even with their own fellow Sunni muslims bros whos not extremist as they are.They declared war againts Egypt the moment they decided to follow an organization(MB) which happens to have a very clear goal of declaring islamic state.

tht only happens in pakistan, where terrorists gets wellcomes, no sentences for thier horrible crimes, jail breakings. hiden political supports & money?
bt in open world they only can get, a bullet & a hole in thier dead bodies? & thats it?
grow up & read the history of moderen egypt!
instead making tali,s infront of burqa push mullana of lal masjid!
You forgot Turkey,in my country all terrorists(fking PKK) can be pardoned and get a job while the common people get nothing.

You forgot Turkey,in my country all terrorists(fking PKK) can be pardoned and get a job while the common people get nothing.

LOL. PKK pardoned? I do not want to turn this into an off-topic but do not spread lies. There has been no pardoning of PKK members. And do not forget that my land is filled with terrorist turkish soldiers who get paid to kill Kurdish children and women.

LOL. PKK pardoned? I do not want to turn this into an off-topic but do not spread lies. There has been no pardoning of PKK members. And do not forget that my land is filled with terrorist turkish soldiers who get paid to kill Kurdish children and women.

Search for "Eve dönüş yasası"

Search for "Eve dönüş yasası"

Shh, do not talk about something you have no idea about lone wolf. That is just an excuse of turkey. Most PKK members have been in armed fightings which means there is no pardon for them. Maybe pardon for 1% but that is not what can be considered a pardon.

Back
Top Bottom