What's new

First Video of Egypt Massacre on 14 August... Only 18+ not 4 weak hearts...

No, not the Salafists :/ ..

Aside, tbqh, there are two militaries in the world that can HARDLY be weakened, Pakistan's and Egypt's.

It was once upon a time a state called Yougoslavia, and if i am not wrong it was world 5th largest and strongest army, then same kind of stratagy has been used against them, and Yougoslavia today=5 different state.

the eygptian army is to blame for all of this

That for sure

I respect your opinion, but I don't think that it is going to be an easy task to weaken Egypt's military in that way.
It was once upon a time a state called Yougoslavia, and if i am not wrong it was world 5th largest and strongest army, then same kind of stratagy has been used against them, and Yougoslavia today=5 different state.

they are peaceful unarmed protesters. What other good reason you could think of?

p.s we tolerated an armed man in heart of Islamabad for 5 hours that's how civilized/peace loving people react.

There is a big difference between situation of Islamabad and egypt.

I respect your opinion, but I don't think that it is going to be an easy task to weaken Egypt's military in that way.

WALLAH i hope i am wrong, it make me cry when i saw our egyptian brothers condition, but unfortunately they are going in really very bad direction, the one i have mentioned.

"Rebel peoples against their own army, if you want to destroy a nation" Salahudeen Ayoubi

giving up the peacefull, rule to those babaric mullhas was the biggest fault of egyption army, under HILLRY CLINTONS, preasure!
but to hve a, correct rule over every body. civillians. mullhahs librals or who may they ever are, is the right full right of egyption army!
thts thier land. they know it better how to run it!
warnings been given to these , terrorists mullha supportive peoples, but they thought that was a joke?
so they deserve that, no mercy on mullhas who want to hve power!

you should put that bottle down sometime its ruining your brain cells

I know how does it feel like, but the Egyptians didn't seem to like Morsi :cray: even though he was democratically elected.
WALLAH i hope i am wrong, it make me cry when i saw our egyptian brothers condition, but unfortunately they are going in really very bad direction, the one i have mentioned.

"Rebel peoples against their own army, if you want to destroy a nation" Salahudeen Ayoubi

There is a big difference between situation of Islamabad and egypt.

Hi Faisal,

I like your name bro :yay:

Happy Independence Day to you, I know it is a bit late but we still can catch up :yay:

The people deserve the leaders they get

They deserved Morsi

And now the egyptians truly deserve Sisi

psycho.jpg
d766731eec628ef78a5832c781b24a30.jpg

you should put that bottle down sometime its ruining your brain cells
try it, sometimes so you can feel the hell created by mullhas on earth, specially in pakistan with thier terrorism, taking head shots of 14 years old grils students?

are you joking?
these people were peacefully protesting, and the whole world is with.
the eygptian army will have to pay for this.

i support musharraf but im against this bloodshed in eygpt, @batmannow is getting stuff from his behind.

stop thinking from your behind, if you cant get it right in your head!
why they went to demonstrate against thier own army, in favour of stupid un effective morsi govt?
created by CIA ,s faked damocracy desk?
to create a good modren islamic state, egypt needs peace which morsi govt falied to reach, so rightfully ousted!

Last edited by a moderator:
oo **** off old man

instead of liberal ranting have some shame which you and musharaf types lack

your modern history tells the crusader USA supports AlCIAda in lbiya,syria and fights it in Afghanistan and Pakistan and suppress Islamist by sisi fascists in egypt

killers will be slaughtered themselves simple

ohh thanks, wow any word against TTp dogs by anyone your idealist hero IK yet?
peoples were slaughtered in peshawar , while he was attending royal wine buffets? in london?lol
his support TTp is known to whole pakistan now, cause he is letting them breaking jails?
sory i, dont think any country want to get, KPK govt as its rulling party?
its simple, dont bring religion to rule own peoples with absolute stupidty, like taking head shots of 14 years mallala,s?
whatever egyption has done, to mentain peace in thier country, is what was the need of hour, to,stop egypt fall like somalia, or pakistan in the hands of terrorists!

oo **** off old man

instead of liberal ranting have some shame which you and musharaf types lack

your modern history tells the crusader USA supports AlCIAda in lbiya,syria and fights it in Afghanistan and Pakistan and suppress Islamist by sisi fascists in egypt

killers will be slaughtered themselves simple

ohh thanks, wow any word against TTp dogs by your idealist hero IK yet?:lol:
peoples were slaughtered in peshawar , while he was attending royal wine buffets? in london?lol
his support TTp is known to whole pakistan now, cause he is letting them breaking jails?
sory i, dont think any country want to get, KPK govt as its rulling party?
its simple, dont bring religion to rule own peoples with absolute stupidty, like taking head shots of 14 years mallala,s?
whatever egyption has done, to mentain peace in thier country, is what was the need of hour, to,stop egypt fall like somalia, or pakistan in the hands of terrorists!

Thats a new low for you batman jee.

it all depends on if you are trying your ears instead of eyes?lol
bieng of anti mullahaism is a pride for me, at least i am nt one of the affraid ones who kept in denail, tht 14 years grils needed to be shot just because she like brarak obama?lol

Egyptian army has every right to retaliate, when 43 of their comrades were butchered by these Mullahigans (Mullah+Hooligans = Mullahigans) with extreme brutality and Internet is overflowing with the graphic images of their dead bodies........But I think indiscriminate shooting of children and women is an extreme excess, like crime against humanity by EA. Which can cost EA, international & local secularist's support & sympathy.
btw women & childern were used as SS bombers, so shoting them ?isnt a crime?

Egypt has fuxed itself up good how can anyone complain about the way the taliban or hamas or anyone else deals with minorities now

Egypt is heading towards being a failed state

Alienating a massive proportion of its own population

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom