What's new

First Video of Egypt Massacre on 14 August... Only 18+ not 4 weak hearts...

Who ever supported Army's takeover from en elected body is responsible for these killings.
You're forgetting that the Egyptian Parliament had been dismissed. There were no constitutional means remaining to remove Morsi - not surprising, since the Constitution was only approved by 20% of the voters.

A wiser M-B leadership wouldn't have let this happen. But in the end, for all their "moderate" reputation the M-B turns out to be inflexible and as a last resort is dedicating itself to violence - supported by American tax dollars, no less!

I'm not saying that the Army's deeds aren't excessive. I am saying I'm disappointed that I'm not reading stories about non-MB civilians demanding to hold the Army to account. One comfort is that the "state of emergency" was announced with a 30-day limit but anybody familiar with Egypt will recognize that that can be extended indefinitely.

The M-B has played right into the military's hands. And this was always their "Plan B", as the Egyptian ambassador hinted to us protesters in D.C. six years ago: to maintain good relations with the M-B if Mubarak was ousted as a means to keep secure their existing hold on the country.

giving up the peacefull, rule to those babaric mullhas was the biggest fault of egyption army, under HILLRY CLINTONS, preasure!
but to hve a, correct rule over every body. civillians. mullhahs librals or who may they ever are, is the right full right of egyption army!
thts thier land. they know it better how to run it!
warnings been given to these , terrorists mullha supportive peoples, but they thought that was a joke?
so they deserve that, no mercy on mullhas who want to hve power!

are you joking?
these people were peacefully protesting, and the whole world is with.
the eygptian army will have to pay for this.

Mushraff ka poojarion sa yahi expect kiya ja sakta hai......

So why you did this against shah????

i support musharraf but im against this bloodshed in eygpt, @batmannow is getting stuff from his behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're forgetting that the Egyptian Parliament had been dismissed. There were no constitutional means remaining to remove Morsi - not surprising, since the Constitution was only approved by 20% of the voters.

A wiser M-B leadership wouldn't have let this happen. But in the end, for all their "moderate" reputation the M-B turns out to be inflexible and as a last resort is dedicating itself to violence - supported by American tax dollars, no less!

I'm not saying that the Army's deeds aren't excessive. I am saying I'm disappointed that I'm not reading stories about non-MB civilians demanding to hold the Army to account. One comfort is that the "state of emergency" was announced with a 30-day limit but anybody familiar with Egypt will recognize that that can be extended indefinitely.

The M-B has played right into the military's hands. And this was always their "Plan B", as the Egyptian ambassador hinted to us protesters in D.C. six years ago: to maintain good relations with the M-B if Mubarak was ousted as a means to keep secure their existing hold on the country.

are you joking? excessive? this is massacre!!

Egyptian army has every right to retaliate, when 43 of their comrades were butchered by these Mullahigans (Mullah+Hooligans = Mullahigans) with extreme brutality and Internet is overflowing with the graphic images of their dead bodies........But I think indiscriminate shooting of children and women is an extreme excess, like crime against humanity by EA. Which can cost EA, international & local secularist's support & sympathy.

why are you lying like a typical indian?
thearmy attacked the protestors, what you expect the protestors to do in return? throw flowers on them?

if i was protesting and the army and police killed a friend of mine or a family member, i would do all i can to try and kill them back.

Stop being so weak this is a military forum.

The moment they put headscarves/beards they stopped being civillians : MB has a very clear goal of making Egypt islamic state therefore all MB followers are in state of war with Egypt , Egyptian culture , Non-Sunni muslim citizens and finally even with their own fellow Sunni muslims bros whos not extremist as they are.They declared war againts Egypt the moment they decided to follow an organization(MB) which happens to have a very clear goal of declaring islamic state.

well if thats the case turkey is run by terrorists? the same terrorists who made turkey into something from a no-body?

you psychopath just for saying that, have some shame you sorry *** excuse for a human.

are you joking? excessive? this is massacre!
You may be right. I don't have the evidence to make a judgment. What I do want is all the dirty laundry to be revealed. In this, perhaps, pro-Morsi forces can cooperate with the democrats.

Egypt just got what they deserved when they had too much fear to throw sisi were he belonged with mubarak in a cage such killings are a shame but egyptians are killing other egyptians.Idiotic

I don't usually watch TV but I looked at the CBS news from Egypt tonight. They make a convincing case that the security forces have gone too far. One story from a hospital described how police were shooting to kill, not wound. A grisly sequence of photos - "we thought it best not to show you the whole film" of a single empty-handed man facing down a tank, getting shot, and falling down. (I presume what the network edited out was the plume of blood and guts emerging from the man's back.)

I presume, then, what we are seeing is the ruling families' seeking to control the political process any way they can. Unfortunately there is very little leverage remaining to this Administration to try to convince the Egyptian army and police to behave more humanely. If any of the civilian leaders who helped overthrow Morsi last month are speaking, they aren't being heard right now.

man, i hope israel attacks the eygptian army and kills thousands of these pigs

That's exactly the point of this civil war, first to weak egyptian army with a civil war, then when the EA have lost his credibility+Support from egyptian public, invade egypt physically in the name of Human rights, or bring an other harliner salafist gov (with the help of Saudia), so Israel can have a self-justification in the name of Islamist terrorist. The same game is going on in Syria unfortunately :(

man, i hope israel attacks the eygptian army and kills thousands of these pigs

^^
Although Israel currently sides neither with MB nor the Army; but its pretty evident that Israel supports Egyptian military.
Because Israel views the Egyptian military as the only force that can stabilize the country, and the Israel-Egypt peace treaty is predicated on the $1.5 billion a year in American military and economic aid to Egypt, the bulk of which goes to the Egyptian armed forces.

That's exactly the point of this civil war, first to weak egyptian army with a civil war, then when the EA have lost his credibility+Support from egyptian public, invade egypt physically in the name of Human rights, or bring an other harliner salafist gov (with the help of Saudia), so Israel can have a self-justification in the name of Islamist terrorist. The same game is going on in Syria unfortunately :(

I don't understand :what:

Here, people claim that we are backing the armed forces of Egypt, okay? If we are doing so, then, why would we allow anyone to intervene to disturb our allies? :/

^^
Although Israel currently sides neither with MB nor the Army; but its pretty evident that Israel supports Egyptian military.
Because Israel views the Egyptian military as the only force that can stabilize the country, and the Israel-Egypt peace treaty is predicated on the $1.5 billion a year in American military and economic aid to Egypt, the bulk of which goes to the Egyptian armed forces.

Yes, this is a rational take. Salute!

I don't understand :what:

Here, people claim that we are backing the armed forces of Egypt, okay? If we are doing so, then, why would we allow anyone to intervene to disturb our allies? :/

Yes, this is a rational take. Salute!

Habibi Saudia have been very active against the coup againts Morsi, via salafist groups as well as via media.

Habibi Saudia have been very active against the coup againts Morsi, via salafist groups as well as via media.

No, not the Salafists :/ ..

Aside, tbqh, there are two militaries in the world that can HARDLY be weakened, Pakistan's and Egypt's.

No they don't, more talking from your @ss.

I don't care about your knowledge about PKK.

And there is no need to drag this any further as you couldn't prove your accusation for 3 posts, i hereby officially declare you as an @ss talker.

Exactly. There is no need to drag this any further. You claimed there was a general amnesty for PKK members ( your mention of genel af kanuni). So did your other wolf friend. And that PKK were returning to take the jobs of ordinary people To which I replied there was no such thing. However, if there is such thing then all I am asking is how many of the 5.000-6.000 guerillas have returned to normal life? If there really is a general amnesty for PKK members then at least a majority would have returned. We both know that is not the case. Thus, there is no general amnesty. There never was.

the eygptian army is to blame for all of this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom