What's new

First wheat consignment from Russia arrives

Considering Pakistan is not sanctioned yet while relying on billions dollars in remittances every years may have kept Pakistan afloat for the time being and including the Imran Khan's hospitals that comes with maintenance as well.

Whether it is fundraising or investment or remittances, it is possible because Pakistan is not sanctioned yet. And relying on dollars remitted which in return spent on investments, fundraising for hospitals and feeding the families. The very simple concept of sanction that closes all the doors continue to faze Imranistan. And lack of concern that Imran Khan has for Pakistan is truly signs of disturbing for whatever the undisclosed nefarious reasons doesn't change the fact that Imran khan is risking sanctions for the possible alternative solutions that isn't viable to Pakistan's economy other than boosting khan's ego.
patwario ko na sharm hai na aqal
FmMz-HiX0AAojRK.jpeg

FmK9SStagAA04Ra.jpeg

Why our exports didnt increase or remittance? if some says its due to international crisis then how bangladesh able to bring more dollars from exports?

FmMPiWIaEAE-qks.jpeg

Weird that the economic stability started faltering sometime after IK was ousted.

Your kind is so scared of sanctions that you would and actually have offered the country and your independence to the will of anyone with a bit of $. Best part, no one is taking up the offer.

That is far more truly disturbing.
Sanction has huge implications which would put stop to all the doors and Pakistan cannot afford at that moments - yet. While the alternative options hasn't been offered other than blind faith which doesn't inspire confidence.

Pakistan had chance to repair the economy but this Game of Throne has ruined the stability of the economy and Imran khan played huge role during 2013/2014 when he couldn't accept that Nawaz Sharif was PM of Pakistan. But General Raheel was supportive in his government because the government must complete the term to maintain the stability and inspire confidence to investors.

General Raheel retired and everything went down to the selective appointed Imran Khan and Bajwa. And it has been musical chairs since then.

No government is safe and it can be toppled at any time which doesn't inspire confidence to the investors. And not to mention, challenging dollars only scare the investors away which is something Imran Khan refuses to understand given his stubborn nature.

patwario ko na sharm hai na aqal
View attachment 910940

View attachment 910941

Why our exports didnt increase or remittance? if some says its due to international crisis then how bangladesh able to bring more dollars from exports?

View attachment 910942
Why are you telling me about Nawaz Sherif and history of PMLN?

That is between one patwari [PMLN supporters] to another patwari [PTI supporters]. And I have no interest in futile arguments you guys have with each other.

Fragile economy goes back to the stability and economic policy which are something of lacking and the game of thrones doesn't help. But I am sure that is topic that may fly over your heads so why bother. Carry on with your patwari dramas.

Sanction has huge implications which would put stop to all the doors and Pakistan cannot afford at that moments - yet. While the alternative options hasn't been offered other than blind faith which doesn't inspire confidence.

Pakistan had chance to repair the economy but this Game of Throne has ruined the stability of the economy and Imran khan played huge role during 2013/2014 when he couldn't accept that Nawaz Sharif was PM of Pakistan. But General Raheel was supportive in his government because the government must complete the term to maintain the stability and inspire confidence to investors.

General Raheel retired and everything went down to the selective appointed Imran Khan and Bajwa. And it has been musical chairs since then.

No government is safe and it can be toppled at any time which doesn't inspire confidence to the investors. And not to mention, challenging dollars only scare the investors away which is something Imran Khan refuses to understand given his stubborn nature.

That is between one patwari [PMLN supporters] to another patwari [PTI supporters]. And I have no interest in futile arguments you guys have with each other.

Fragile economy goes back to the stability and economic policy which are something of lacking and the game of thrones doesn't help. But I am sure that is topic that may fly over your heads so why bother. Carry on with your patwari dramas.
So you cant see the economy progress and kept writing long speech just because in your mind you think you are right? Carry on your rona dhona.

Where you and I disagree is that you believe sanctions were as good as applied under IK. That wasn't the case and was unlikely to be the case.

I do not disagree that instability in economic policies causes a fragile economy. On top of that installing oft-tried, crooked and incompetent regimes makes it far worse.

In essence you are confused. You did not agree with IK re. economic policies and that somehow his philanthropic fundraisers were begging but you also didn't want him removed.

So you cant see the economy progress and kept writing long speech just because in your mind you think you are right? Carry on your rona dhona.
The economy was still in tatter under Imran khan's leadership leading nowhere.

Why? Because of musical chairs presented by Game of Thrones compromising the stability and process. Clearly, my previous posts may have went over your heads earlier.

Now, it is too late to fix the nation that has been damaged goods.

Last edited:
I was a big pti supporter..used to have an Imran khan quote in my signature here... .defended pti here day and night.. now that zeal is gone...in essence for me party system divides people and its a failed experiment for our society.. A govt of technocrats that does its job without bureaucratic red tape and political formalities can give a much more effective result than a populist party that goes pro state when in power and anti state when not in power.
💯💯💯

Facts. One party system purely based on meritocracy and aggressively pursuing national interests.

You can have local elected mayors that interact with the party perhaps acknowledging the people's demands that may otherwise go unheard.

Where you and I disagree is that you believe sanctions were as good as applied under IK. That wasn't the case and was unlikely to be the case.

I do not disagree that instability in economic policies causes a fragile economy. On top of that installing oft-tried, crooked and incompetent regimes makes it far worse.

In essence you are confused. You did not agree with IK re. economic policies and that somehow his philanthropic fundraisers were begging but you also didn't want him removed.

Each government has its own economy policies. We can only agree and disagree to whatever suits our opinions that we think it is best. At the end, only ALLAAH knows best.

But what I am against the undermining the process of democracy and musical chairs of Game of Thrones that ruins the nation for goods. Imran Khan became willingly puppet for undisclosed agendas to undermine Nawaz Sharif's government and now, the same thing happened to Imran Khan. Why? Willingly able slave for main establishment who plays Game of Throne at the expense of stability and the process of the democracy never yields the fruits in the long run, and that is exactly the Awaam is dealing right now.

And it comes to the point that it is only leading to further damaging to no return. I am afraid it is too late now.

Meantime, Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif/his family are busy throwing Pakistan under the bus as the opposition when they are dethroned while the main establishment continues to play Game of Thrones to no consequence.

Each government has its own economy policies. We can only agree and disagree to whatever suits our opinions that we think it is best. At the end, only ALLAAH knows best.

But what I am against the undermining the process of democracy and musical chairs of Game of Thrones that ruins the nation for goods. Imran Khan became willingly puppet for undisclosed agendas to undermine Nawaz Sharif's government and now, the same thing happened to Imran Khan. Why? Willingly able slave for main establishment who plays Game of Throne at the expense of stability and the process of the democracy never yields the fruits in the long run, and that is exactly the Awaam is dealing right now.

And it comes to the point that it is only leading to further damaging to no return. I am afraid it is too late now.

Meantime, Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif/his family are busy throwing Pakistan under the bus as the opposition when they are dethroned while the main establishment continues to play Game of Thrones to no consequence.
Don't disagree on the damage caused by the musical chairs. Having said that, PTI was the most popular party in 2018 and still is - democratically it should have ruled (with or without support from establishment) and should be ruling now. If sanctions would have come, PTI would have lost the support base it had in the urban areas...democracy would have done its job.

Don't disagree on the damage caused by the musical chairs. Having said that, PTI was the most popular party in 2018 and still is - democratically it should have ruled (with or without support from establishment) and should be ruling now. If sanctions would have come, PTI would have lost the support base it had in the urban areas...democracy would have done its job.
I could care less about PTI vs PMLN in regards to economic policy as long as they don't warrant sanctions, but if there is sanction in placed then we would have been having different conversations and the stability would least be the concerns when the survival becomes necessity which is good as laws of jungle.

From 2013-2014, PTI as opposition did go all the ways to hijack the city, roadblock to the economy damaged more than 500 billion rupees for months shows PTI doesn't care about the economy of the nation either.

PTI is no different than PMLN who are power hungry and willing to go highway just to justify their greed for powers.
When PTI was in powers,
Imran khan turned blind during the covid-19 where his funders capitalized the economy by charging exorbitant prices at the awaam who were already struggling to meet basic needs as it is.

PTI is greedy as PMLN and ppp. They only care about powers and even at the expense of nation - to the point khan defended TTP through thick and thin while ttp killed more than 100,000 including children and women.

Unlike imranistan, I am not defending any political party.

Last edited:
I could care less about PTI vs PMLN in regards to economic policy as long as they don't warrant sanctions, but if there is sanction in placed then we would have been having different conversations and the stability would least be the concerns when the survival becomes necessity which is good as laws of jungle.

From 2013-2014, PTI as opposition did go all the ways to hijack the city, roadblock to the economy damaged more than 500 billion rupees for months shows PTI doesn't care about the economy of the nation either.

PTI is no different than PMLN who are power hungry and willing to go highway just to justify their greed for powers.
When PTI was in powers,
Imran khan turned blind during the covid-19 where his funders capitalized the economy by charging exorbitant prices at the awaam who were already struggling to meet basic needs as it is.

PTI is greedy as PMLN and ppp. They only care about powers and even at the expense of nation - to the point khan defended TTP through thick and thin while ttp killed more than 100,000 including children and women.

Unlike imranistan, I am not defending any political party.
Unfortunately you don't have a solution in that case. You hate all parties and military intervention.

Yes, PTI locked down cities. Do you think being heard is possible in a place like Pakistan without forcing the hand of others. If the system is this corrupt you have to break it first. As far as covid charging is concerned....scalping has been an issue during Covid globally. Won't say PTI's rule was perfect...but you can't expect a new party with a slender majority and held hostage by the same establishment to change the country in 3 years. Things were however better than what they have been in PPP era and the PML N era. Exports were turning around, remittances were good. All this was despite covid. What was needed was time to further build the story and allow for a solid majority in the next elections so that compromises needn't be made.

Unfortunately you don't have a solution in that case. You hate all parties and military intervention.

Yes, PTI locked down cities. Do you think being heard is possible in a place like Pakistan without forcing the hand of others. If the system is this corrupt you have to break it first. As far as covid charging is concerned....scalping has been an issue during Covid globally. Won't say PTI's rule was perfect...but you can't expect a new party with a slender majority and held hostage by the same establishment to change the country in 3 years. Things were however better than what they have been in PPP era and the PML N era. Exports were turning around, remittances were good. All this was despite covid. What was needed was time to further build the story and allow for a solid majority in the next elections so that compromises needn't be made.

I don't hate all the political parties. Just the ones trying to undermine the stability of economy whether through moral support for TTP or dharna March to lock down the cities and nations that have no effects on the government and the main establishments but only poor people suffer.

Similarly, poor people suffered under lockdown while PTI's funding roasted the struggling awaam with exorbitant prices and got away unscathed.

That shows PTI is part of problems in the large scale and willing able for main establishments and the status quo that serves the funding party, rich businesses and beyond.

There is better way to make your heard but damaging the economy and creating hurdles for the poor awaams don't and it defeats the whole point of so-called March for poor awaam while trampling them in the first place.

After Musharraf, Zardari assumed the leadership and at the result Pakistan went downhill in the economy. By the end of term, Pakistan was declared bankruptcy with terrorism affecting all over Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif came and the economy was stabilized, the military operation was launched and expanded all the ways to Karachi to eliminate the terrorism and weaken MQM in Karachi. Under the cooperation between Nawaz Sharif and Raheel Sharif, the nation was slowly picking up. Then one sharif was retired and other was selectively disqualified in the short period before completing the term. That is never the good reflections to the potential investors. They hope for stability in the continuing government - not "Game of Thrones" affairs at whims.

When Imran Khan took over, his only job was to expand from the stabilized economy to the next step which he failed regarding the concerning for the poor awaam but he didn't disappoint the rich businesses who made profits at exorbitant prices while the poor awaam continued to suffer under khan's leadership whether under lockdown or allowing his funding party to loot the awaam as the favor invested on PTI.

PTI proved that and even as opposition, PTI is willingly slave and opportunistic much like PMLN and ppp. That ends the hope before there is any.

Luckily, the concept of Greater Pakistan was promised 1400 years ago will become reality soon In Shaa ALLAAH. It is about due, In Shaa ALLAAH. But not with those opportunistic parties who sold out their soul already in the name of powers and their desperate to undermine the betterment of awaam cannot be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom