What's new

Wheat import from Russia initiated through Gwadar Port

@Olympus81

Olympus mian,

Development is the best contraceptive. Work on healthcare, education and female employment, population growth will fall on its own. Coercive measures will cause depopulation before the population has reached optimum productivity.

Regards

Never suggested coercive measures.

Pakistan should work towards decreasing its population growth rate. Doing a google, Pakistan's growth rate was 2% in 2019 (from 3% in 80s). Still some way to go to be below 1%.

Pakistan should be smart act here, actually.

For instance, on Saturday I bought 7 kg of onion, 7 kg of potato, and 3 kg of tomato for approx 15 rs per kg, In Pakistan - I think, it is between 200-300 per kg.

Even with Pakistan's high vegetable costs, commerce with India will benefit the country's citizens. Nonetheless, many Indian goods are imported into Pakistan via Dubai and other routes, which is more expensive for you.
how many times we have teach you guys ? onion are sold here exchange of gold .
Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 12-24-41 Onion (Piyaz) _kg Fresh Vegetables Online Shopping Grocery S...png

no vegetable is expensive here please get out from india media sh1t

@Raj-Hindustani

The timing is very important. Perishables are very volatile in terms of pricing.

Regards

Indeed, I am more concerned about vocabulary terms than vegetables. Prices for many commodities, including wheat, rice, dal, and oil, are always rising, even in India.

Most items in India have increased in price between 20 and 100 rupees in the last year.

It is not about Indian media. By the way, it's your media - the price in the resale market.
Onion 1 kg -100.

There are many videos.

abhi subah teri post main 200-300PKR per kg tha ab 6 ghanty main tu 100 per a gya . jab ke tery ko screenshot or link bhega 46 PKR per kg ka .

tor tery links last month ke hain jab onion short thy . same wesy jesy her saal indian main short hoty hain crops ready hony se phly .

We need another purge of Indians here. Thread is about wheat and Baniya salemen are all over the place selling their vegetables.

Question - why can't Pakistan grow wheat? If it can do rice - and other crops - then what is the restriction with whear ? Is it climatic, or is the soil not good enough? I guess what acccess should be good enough given that rice needs more water.

Surely - trying to cultivate wheat production ( if technically possilbe ) is in Pakistan "strategic" interests ??
Pakistan getting free US wheat since 80s. Now since last few years situation is changed.

That's why Pakistan needs to become secular.

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ would be proud of the numbers of his Ummah. What else is the purpose of this life than to seek pleasure of Allah ﷻ and be close to and make Prophet Muhammad ﷺ proud ❤️

If there’s one thing Pakistanis are doing right it is procreating and increasing the numbers of Muslims. I have seen Kuffar really angry at the increase in Muslims amount. Let them burn in anger.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom