What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

japanese kimono wearing sheep waiting for slaughter.

japan scores roflmao

euros mourning :lol::lol: 2-0 japan

Keep crying retard, your team will be next to get massacred in the pitch lol.

this guy curse deflected from sweden to belgium

2-2 BEL JPN

Best game of the world cup so far. People who were mocking Japan before the match should hide their faces in shame. Belgium no wonder are favorites to the win the cup along with France. Well done Belgium.

LOL I was only hearing how this was supposed to be a one-sided affair. You should have heard the Dutch commentators here.

japanese gonna sushify the guy who let BEL score first goal rofl

LOL I was only hearing how this was supposed to be a one-sided affair. You should have heard the Dutch commentators here.
Not that much with French ones... Ofc they were a bit more BEL... but still balanced...

Neymar overacting was pathetic . He is good player but he often fake his injuries .

Japan played brilliant and better than expected.

Best game of the world cup so far. People who were mocking Japan before the match should hide their faces in shame. Belgium no wonder are favorites to the win the cup along with France. Well done Belgium.

Indeed.

The game between Japan and Belgium is probably the best game in the tournament so far.

Japan is playing their best game, score twice to the dozy Belgium, then Belgium turn up the heat, doing what they should have done, and level it to 2-2.

Then the last 40 seconds goal is just amazing.

Belgium is playing what Belgium should have played in the last 30 minutes, and Japan is playing their best game in history in the whole 90. In the end one moment of lapse sealed Japanese fate, unlucky for Japan.

Oh my!!
Did you guys saw that? Was it real??
One of the greatest world cup comeback! !

yeah, saw that, the last goal (40 second til end) is so well played, and that is the only moment Japanese played badly, I think the squad had moved on to extra time mindset and wasn't playing attention. And Belgium have another plan....

This overrated Belgium is not going to survive against Brazil.

Japan unlucky.

I say deport the Moroccans.

deport first, afghani- irani-indian - amercian- lower of queen-

greatest would have been if they were playing the best teams, but it was japan, but still it was very entertaning

i still knew BEL would win it even though 2 down.

The thing is, Belgium should have won 3 :0 and should not have play like they do after they are behind. The first half is honestly quite lacklustre for the Belgium, and they should have been able to play like that in the beginning, but they didn't.

But in all, yes, Belgium is a much better team than Japan, but Japan also did played their best game for the whole 90 minutes, so they didn't lose so badly...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom