What's new

For the first time, women join Palestinian commando unit

You are changing opinions every other day. A few days ago you wrote that you wanted to see KSA as the leader of the Muslim world and that KSA was part of the Levant and should look past the smaller GCC states. Large parts of Northern KSA are historically part of the Levant indeed. But whatever the Levant is tiny and counts Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Israel and Jordan. Not any major player.

If KSA should mind their own business then why the constant talk of Palestine in every thread about Arab issues and constant demands of Arabs not doing enough?

If you want to abandon all Arabs around you then please rely on the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran instead. That's going good. Or Turkey that have closer ties to Israel than any Arab country can ever imagine to have.

He forms opinions based on people's opinion here towards Palestine, therefor a change of opinion often.

He forms opinions based on people's opinion here towards Palestine, therefor a change of opinion often.

I know. It's annoying because he should just say it loud instead of trying to appear as an neutral. It's all about the interests of Palestine. If USA invaded Israel tomorrow he would become their biggest fan. If KSA was supporting Hamas with missiles he would never criticize KSA or at least rarely. Now when the Iranian leadership is using the Palestine conflict for their gains he supports them and rarely criticizes them outside of the Syrian conflict.

Somehow I don't blame him since his country is occupied but he should just say it and don't have too big demands of Arabs or Muslims dying for his cause at the expense of their own interests when no Palestinians would do that for non-Palestinains either aside from a minority.

I am having a debate with him right now about the MB in another thread but no problem with him.

Oh really, then it must be so easy to prove so. Meanwhile the same thing people that your guts you sympathize with them temporarily to get attention. Tomorrow you'll be cursing each other. :lol:

I know. It's annoying because he should just say it loud instead of trying to appear as an neutral. It's all about the interests of Palestine. If USA invaded Israel tomorrow he would become their biggest fan. If KSA was supporting Hamas with missiles he would never criticize KSA or at least rarely. Now when the Iranian leadership is using the Palestine conflict for their gains he supports them and rarely criticizes them outside of the Syrian conflict.

Somehow I don't blame him since his country is occupied but he should just say it and don't have too big demands of Arabs or Muslims dying for his cause at the expense of their own interests when no Palestinians would do that for non-Palestinains either aside from a minority.

I am having a debate with him right now about the MB in another thread but no problem with him.

Absolutely not, you make assumptions. I will always stand against nations which caused misery and continue to do so. I favor a self sufficient Middle East as I've told you this a gazillion times.

I rarely criticize KSA, and didn't ask them to provide the Palestinians with weapons. Apparently the only Palestinian who believes in the armed struggle is a 'Hamas' Palestinian. I've criticized Iran many times, just ask this guy himself how many times today I have today. Go read the 'Iranian drone over Syria thread' , which occurred before me and you debated each other.

Meanwhile you lied over here, Palestinians have fought with the Afghani Mujahideen, Palestinians have fought in Chechenya, Palestinians have fought in Iraq against the US invasion, Palestinians have fought in Syria against the Syrian regime, almost half off the Syrian rebels are Palestinian. Palestinians have fought in many places, yet that logic should be applied to your people.

Last edited:
Oh really, then it must be so easy to prove so.

All you're posts are about Palestine, all you're posts on what Iran, Iraq, Egypt, GCC, Turkey do you mention how it influences Palestine.
You spoke about 'alliances' with people here to support Palestine in exchange you leave their state alone, all you support here is Palestine.
You want Syria to turn into a resistance country ruled by some terror forces so they can fight Israel and help Palestine. You support Iran now, back in the day you would support Saddam ( Iran's enemy ).
You turn from pro Syrian opposition to pro Bashar in a day depending on what is good for Palestine ( which you aren't sure of ).
You are against the Iraqi 'Shia' gov and speak about Sunni mistreatment yet you support Iran all the way.

You use the Islamic MB ideology for a nationalist Palestinian cause, i'm not saying you don't believe in the Islamic ideology.

Let me quote this which explains it well.

By early Islamic thinkers, nationalism had been viewed as an ungodly ideology, substituting "the nation" for God as an object of worship and reverence. The struggle for Palestine was viewed exclusively through a religious prism, as a struggle to retrieve Muslim land and the holy places of Jerusalem. However, later developments, not least as a result of Muslim sympathy with the Palestinian struggle, led to many Islamic movements accepting nationalism as a legitimate ideology. In the case of Hamas - the Palestinian offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood - Palestinian nationalism has almost completely fused with the ideologically pan-Islamic sentiments originally held by the Islamists.

Palestinians have fought in Iraq against the US invasion.
Locals weren't happy with these 'fighters/mujahideen' whatever they wish to be named, they killed a lot of locals according to them themselves, so **** them.

Meanwhile the same thing people that your guts you sympathize with them temporarily to get attention. Tomorrow you'll be cursing each other. :lol:

I don't hate the Saudis I don't even know them or been there to say that, there are political not personal disagreements and issues, that aside from the trolling and internet behavior of people, in real these people wouldn't behave like they do here, especially the well known homo.

All you're posts are about Palestine, all you're posts on what Iran, Iraq, Egypt, GCC, Turkey do you mention how it influences Palestine.

Most of my threads are about Palestine since I'm Palestinian, what a great observation. :lol:

You spoke about 'alliances' with people here to support Palestine in exchange you leave their state alone, all you support here is Palestine.

That's trolling. :lol:

You want Syria to turn into a resistance country ruled by some terror forces so they can fight Israel and help Palestine. You support Iran now, back in the day you would support Saddam ( Iran's enemy ).

It's not in my hand to prevent Muslim aspirations, if the will of the Muslim people is to fight Israel then that's just the way it is. :lol:

You turn from pro Syrian opposition to pro Bashar in a day depending on what is good for Palestine ( which you aren't sure of ).

Prove it to us then. :lol:

You are against the Iraqi 'Shia' gov and speak about Sunni mistreatment yet you support Iran all the way.

I'm against the current administration in Iraq for good reason.

You use the Islamic MB ideology for a nationalist Palestinian cause, i'm not saying you don't believe in the Islamic ideology.

Islamic cause is the liberation of Jerusalem, you're just a stupid kid that has no fikh on Islam. :lol:

Let me quote this which explains it well.

It's an islamic cause, another great observation by you. :D

Locals weren't happy with these 'fighters/mujahideen' whatever they wish to be named, they killed a lot of locals according to them themselves, so **** them.

**** you and **** your Iraqi Shia cowards who wouldn't dare open their dirty mouthes whenever I roll in Dearborn. Anybody who defended Iraq from the invasion was honored by the Iraqi people and by God. You're a stupid kid that's a self hating Arab, you can't be Iraqi and non Arab. So admit it already you think being Shia makes you non Arab you stupid kid.

I don't hate the Saudis I don't even know them or been there to say that, there are political not personal disagreements and issues, that aside from the trolling and internet behavior of people, in real these people wouldn't behave like they do here, especially the well known homo.

You're on the defensive now, tomorrow he'll be making a fool out of you. :lol:

Meanwhile you lied over here, Palestinians have fought with the Afghani Mujahideen, Palestinians have fought in Chechenya, Palestinians have fought in Iraq against the US invasion, Palestinians have fought in Syria against the Syrian regime, almost half off the Syrian rebels are Palestinian. Palestinians have fought in many places, yet that logic should be applied to your people.

Is it true ? Can you give me some link or data that can support this ? Quite interesting info that you gave here if it is really true.

Is it true ? Can you give me some link or data that can support this ? Quite interesting info that you gave here if it is really true.

There's no data to support since people don't like to admit, Syrian regime tries claiming most stand on their side and seek protection from armed groups while the opposition wants to portray itself as all Syrian and Arab nations are racist against Palestinians they don't want them to take credit for fighting. Ask any Syrian you know personally and they'll tell at least 40% are Palestinian. Many Palestinians lived in Syria.

@Indos

Everywhere there is a struggle against oppression there are Palestinians amongst their ranks. Look up Abdullah Azzam for example. Even in Syria today, there are men who left Gaza to fight in Syria even though they're already oppressed. And the way Arab nations reward us is by normalizing relations with Israel and imposing a siege against Gaza(Egypt). In some nations they're no different than Israel, look at the UAE, a Palestinian is mocked there and treated like a nobody. Not just them, even Pakistani, Indian, Indonesian, etc...

They have the same attitude, and those GCC Arabs claim to be anti regime and anti Hezbollah, guess who's fighting Hezbollah in Lebanon? Mostly Palestinians yet again, who's helping to fight the Syrian regime? Largely Palestinians as well, this is why I'm sick of these GCC Arabs and their lies, they condemn Hamas and other resistance groups in Palestine while claiming to be anti regime and anti Hezbollah yet criticize you even after you're doing what they want. They will become anti Syrian opposition immediately after a rebel victory. You know why? Because many are Palestinian Islamists who won't serve their interests and they get jealous about the truth.

Last edited:
There's no data to support since people don't like to admit, Syrian regime tries claiming most stand on their side and seek protection from armed groups while the opposition wants to portray itself as all Syrian and Arab nations are racist against Palestinians they don't want them to take credit for fighting. Ask any Syrian you know personally and they'll tell at least 40% are Palestinian. Many Palestinians lived in Syria.

@Indos

Everywhere there is a struggle against oppression there are Palestinians amongst their ranks. Look up Abdullah Azzam for example. Even in Syria today, there are men who left Gaza to fight in Syria even though they're already oppressed. And the way Arab nations reward us is by normalizing relations with Israel and imposing a siege against Gaza(Egypt). In some nations they're no different than Israel, look at the UAE, a Palestinian is mocked there and treated like a nobody. Not just them, even Pakistani, Indian, Indonesian, etc...

They have the same attitude, and those GCC Arabs claim to be anti regime and anti Hezbollah, guess who's fighting Hezbollah in Lebanon? Mostly Palestinians yet again, who's helping to fight the Syrian regime? Largely Palestinians as well, this is why I'm sick of these GCC Arabs and their lies, they condemn Hamas and other resistance groups in Palestine while claiming to be anti regime and anti Hezbollah yet criticize you even after you're doing what they want. They will become anti Syrian opposition immediately after a rebel victory. You know why? Because many are Palestinian Islamists who won't serve their interests and they get jealous about the truth.

I salute Palestinian for their braveness and patience, it really can improve their personal honor and strength (izzah) and give many spirit to all Muslim all over the world, we support you here form Indonesia. Thanks for your explanation brother.

I salute Palestinian for their braveness and patience, it really can improve their personal honor and strength (izzah) and give many spirit to all Muslim all over the world, we support you here form Indonesia. Thanks for your explanation brother.

Thank you brother, don't confuse GCC nations for Egypt and Syria though which put great efforts for the Palestinian cause and fought wars for it. However, due to Arab collaborators and western efforts to re-arm Israel these efforts couldn't achieve much. And certain Arab nations allowed assassinations of palestinian leaders, such as Tunis where the Mossad assassinated a Palestinian Fatah leader. They've never caught by any Arabs or Arab intelligence except in Jordan where they poisoned meshaal and the Hamas security guards caught the agents on the spot, the Jordanian king at the time made sure to Israel if they didn't provide antidote he would end all relations with them and take those agents captive so his brave actions led to a succes.

Thank you brother, don't confuse GCC nations for Egypt and Syria though which put great efforts for the Palestinian cause and fought wars for it. However, due to Arab collaborators and western efforts to re-arm Israel these efforts couldn't achieve much. And certain Arab nations allowed assassinations of palestinian leaders, such as Tunis where the Mossad assassinated a Palestinian Fatah leader. They've never caught by any Arabs or Arab intelligence except in Jordan where they poisoned meshaal and the Hamas security guards caught the agents on the spot, the Jordanian king at the time made sure to Israel if they didn't provide antidote he would end all relations with them and take those agents captive so his brave actions led to a succes.

Thanks for the info, we are here in Indonesia is a big supporter of you. We have set up a meeting in the beginning of this year, along with several influential nations to help Palestine to be a new nation in UN.

This is a good platform where young men like us can communicate to each other, and many of young Muslim here are also concerned about Islam and its problem, and the good thing is that many knowledgeable young people are here and thus has many potential to do some significant thing in their real life.

My chance speaking to any Palestinian before was only when I was at Mecca, talking with old Palestinian entrepreneur. Feel glad that I can talk with young Palestinian here. I hope someday ICC can set up a meeting regularly for young Muslim leader in each country to meet and make a real connection to each other, just like we do with Australia every year.

Thanks for the info, we are here in Indonesia is a big supporter of you. We have set up a meeting in the beginning of this year, along with several influential nations to help Palestine to be a new nation in UN.

This is a good platform where young men like us can communicate to each other, and many of young Muslim here are also concerned about Islam and its problem, and the good thing is that many knowledgeable young people are here and thus has many potential to do some significant thing in their real life.

My chance speaking to any Palestinian before was only when I was at Mecca, talking with old Palestinian entrepreneur. Feel glad that I can talk with young Palestinian here. I hope someday ICC can set up a meeting regularly for young Muslim leader in each country to meet and make a real connection to each other, just like we do with Australia every year.

Greatly appreciate that, some Indonesian people I believe came to Gaza to support the people during the war. It was a great effort by young adults all around the world to document what's going on there. That's great that the UN support is overwhelmingly. Now all we need are some European nations to refrain from abstentions when it comes to full recognition.

I really do enjoy this forum as it's the only platform where there is a Muslim community but also overseas Asian/Middle Eastern community which are the two regions of interest in the world. :D

That's great that you went to Mecca, did you do omrah there? How was the Palestinian you met? I don't believe I've ever met an Indonesian and I have I probably didn't know it. I met many Pakistanis and Indians though. :)

Is Pakistani and Indonesian culture similar or distinct? I was always curious about that.

Back
Top Bottom