What's new

foreign NGOs were behind Indian anti nuclear protests in 2011 says Singh

...blah ..blah...
Well genius, it was to help you understand that there no secret funds to send to all churches for converting .....

Woah .....how did 'Foreign fund' under discussion here become 'secret funds' :lol: .... its just keeps getting better.

Just because everybody does not agree with you makes them stupid and dump..

...did you just call yourself a 'dump' :lol: .....so your just floating here till someone flushes you down ? ....no wonder your posts 'stink' :P

..blah ...blah........ why don't you go to a church and they might have a printed copy of the financial transactions.......

..:lol: why should I ? its already established churches receive 'foreign funds' and was also admitted by your religious bigoted friends in this very thread ...its for you to prove they dont receive 'foreign funds'. :wave:

Woah .....how did 'Foreign fund' under discussion here become 'secret funds' :lol: .... its just keeps getting better.
..:lol: why should I ? its already established churches receive 'foreign funds' and was also admitted by your religious bigoted friends in this very thread ...its for you to prove they dont receive 'foreign funds'. :wave:

You are the one asked for audit report?? Well you can get it from a church.. Check how many of those churches get foreign fund.. You will be surprised how many charity works they are doing that too not trying to convert..

Move on dude!! there is nothing else to discuss..

• Why foreign NGOs from US and scavdavania doesnt want a nuclear power plant?
  • Why do they spend money over a cause which is not of sure?
  • Was it the first time they spend money on nuclear power plants?
  • Will it trigger similar protests if the US ( the supposed foreign NGO) starts one plant?
  • Does US or the funding guys have plans to set up nuclear power plants?

Please answer the above.

If the traditions include discrimination of other communities, then there is no point in continuing with those communities and their traditions. Assuming it will be replaced with something else as per your argument, atleast it will not be so rigid and set in stone like the existing traditions where the community is chosen based on his birth and not based on what he choose to do. If you take the history, that is when hinduism started poisoning itself with this evil. But I highly doubt that the caste system will go away and getting discrimination will atleast rid of some of the evil.

Discrimination exist in all societies ..it just have different flavors....some discriminates against women....some against skin color....some against ethinicity....some against religion....some even against political leanings.

This is human nature ....one kind of discrimination can only be replaced with a different kind of discrimination.

In Hindu society 4 source of power was identified (Knowledge, Money, Land, Weapon) and it was decided that for a balanced growth of society no one should hold all those powers.

So Brahmins had Knowledge ..but were forbiddend to hold other 3 source of power.
Kshatria had weapon ...but policy were to be formed by Brahmin.
Vaishya had money but were forbidden to have land & weapon
Shudra (farmer) had land

Its the breakdown of this structure that resulted in the fall of hindu society.....however this is a separate discussion to be taken elsewhere.

I think you would have done well in concentrating on job first and then hoping to realize whatever you stand for through that..Priorities..

Ha thats the reason i resigned BJP ... & RSS kicked me out because i did something something which was against there ethics ... Still i am a Hardcore Hindu Nationalist ... i help them in which ever way i can staying outside the party ... & ya due to this i am now less discriminated ... Par Bandar Kitna bhi boodha ho jaye Lekin gulati marna nahi bhool saktha ... Once a Hindu Nationalist always a Hindu Nationalist ... u know the blood keeps boiling that feeling cannot be suppressed ...adrenaline starts rushing into vain's ... its a kind of addiction... i think u understand that feeling ...

Ha thats the reason i resigned BJP ... & RSS kicked me out because i did something something which was against there ethics ... Still i am a Hardcore Hindu Nationalist ... i help them in which ever way i can staying outside the party ... & ya due to this i am now less discriminated ... Par Bandar Kitna bhi boodha ho jaye Lekin gulati marna nahi bhool saktha ... Once a Hindu Nationalist always a Hindu Nationalist ... u know the blood keeps boiling that feeling cannot be suppressed ...adrenaline starts rushing into vain's ... its a kind of addiction... i think u understand that feeling ...

Discrimination against 'Hindu Nationalists' is very common. Discrimination against RSS members is even Worse. Its only after the rise of Narendra Modi the urban middle class Indian has began to appreciate the RSS.

.....In fact calling people 'RSS' is considered an insult among 'secular' indians. :lol:

I am pro nuclear and I dont want priest(who are obiviously not experts in nuclear physics and are misguided by those Anti-Nuke protestors) to interfere in Koodankulam issue..

But I never saw critisizing Medha Patkar,Sugathakumari,VS Achudhanandhan ,our paid Media or even SP Udayakumar
Hater too much?
U dont want & u dont criticize the Churches contribution in Anti-Nuke project comes in the same plate... & hence everyone here knows ur boundary which reaches a end come it comes to ur religion... but u still try to defend ur thinking which u urself know is wrong....

I am in for prosecuting them...And wait till they come back...

Like i have said days ago ago they r not gonna be coming back ... Court gave them 15 days to celebrate Christmas ... when Christmas itself is a one day celebration ... & rest 14 days for what ... u cant read between the lines ...

Church is generally considered a vote bank of congress.Big deal in Indian Politics??The same way BJP is trying to make Hindhu community their votebank by adding communal colours to many issues like Aranmula Airport.

for u Church is a vote bank politics but thats not a big deal ... but BJP defends Hindus they become communal ... i dont know whats the meaning of the word secularism for u ...

Aranmula Airport project effects many historical Kavus along with illegally converted Paddy field which is wrong according to Kerala government rules itself ... Here the issue is breaking of government rules & Issues effecting the Hindu sentiment directly so things r bound to be communal ...

Discrimination against 'Hindu Nationalists' is very common. Discrimination against RSS members is even Worse. Its only after the rise of Narendra Modi the urban middle class Indian has began to appreciate the RSS.

.....In fact calling people 'RSS' is considered an insult among 'secular' indians. :lol:
They treat us like some low life creatures ... when it comes to Us Hindu Nationalist ... the Seculars Hindus , minority, Laws, courts stand united ... the first sign of being secular is bashing Hindu Nationalist ... 100s are killed in kerala every Year especially teenage ABVP activist still that never comes in News ... nobody sympathies with us or our families ... they say what if he is dead he is Hindu Nationalist now thats bound to happen ... we are treated worser then terrorist of SIMI & LET...

Back
Top Bottom