What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

here we come Indians took revenge of Sharukh khan comment .....we found DVD of Jab tak hai jan at incident place Indian hand.....:lol:

dude please dont laugh at instants like this they have lost many lives..this is no time for enjoy we are not like them

All schools will be closed tomorrow and exams for tomorrow postponed.

All police and Rangers are at sharmila farooqis wedding!

This is what i have been saying all this time, Police ATS / Elite Commando are on VVIP security details 24/7 and incompetent are left to protect people

RIP to the dead.... sad to see minoriies being targetted and slaughtered almost indiscriminately...

I wonder how thse terrorists get these explosives. I believe they must be military grade to cause such havoc. I believe that if inelligence agencies stem the procurement of such exploxies and monitors its movements then such attacks can be prevented...

It is IED , But comparitively less stronger than the other blast that what we have seen in past , No one can hold large amount of explosive in Karachi , or cannot move it from one place to other as it is highly influenced by numbers of Mafia and I prefer to discuss all parameters of incidents related to Karachi as all are inter-linked with each other.

So this incident could not have occurred without the collusion and involvement of the local mafia elements in Karachi, precisely what interest do these organised crime types have in propagating the cause of extremists and terrorists? Doesn't it bring greater attention from the LEAs on them, or are they simply operating for the highest bidder?

Terrorist are not even has right to be called humans
It was reported by different channels that Children are also injured and killed in the attack
A 11 years old child is critically injured
May Allah give him health (Ammen)

RIP to the dead.... sad to see minoriies being targetted and slaughtered almost indiscriminately...

I wonder how thse terrorists get these explosives. I believe they must be military grade to cause such havoc. I believe that if inelligence agencies stem the procurement of such exploxies and monitors its movements then such attacks can be prevented...

Apparently, bomb was made out of chemicals easily available in the market. Materials used in balochistan and karachi were bought from lahore market.......materials were bought in small quantities to avoid suspision

Terrorist are not even has right to be called humans
It was reported by different channels that Children are also injured and killed in the attack
A 11 years old child is critically injured
May Allah give him health (Ammen)

Ameen.....rot in hell these terrorits......if i ever came across of these s$^%^( , my ALLAH knows and I know what i will do to them...........

Initial reports say that there was some chemical used in bomb due to which bodies have burnt down, like acid.....

Sectarian attack ?

Do Pakistanis see any solution to this in the near future ? For how long can this continue ?

It is IED , But comparitively less stronger than the other blast that what we have seen in past , No one can hold large amount of explosive in Karachi , or cannot move it from one place to other as it is highly influenced by numbers of Mafia and I prefer to discuss all parameters of incidents related to Karachi as all are inter-linked with each other.

civil eng. class , rahane bhi do yaar bacche ki jan loge kay ?

Sectarian attack ?

Do Pakistanis see any solution to this in the near future ? For how long can this continue ?

There is always hope to everything......as long as we have incompetent leaders in Govt, Armed Forces, and Judiciary, this will never stop.
This govt have few days left, Chief justice and COAS will also leave the seat in this year too.......

So this incident could not have occurred without the collusion and involvement of the local mafia elements in Karachi, precisely what interest do these organised crime types have in propagating the cause of extremists and terrorists? Doesn't it bring greater attention from the LEAs on them, or are they simply operating for the highest bidder?
Any economical hub is considered a money earning machine , and each and every separate area is a source of finance for different local stake holders , and Mix demographics of this city itself helps different Mafias to maintain their support and hold in different regions . It also lead them to inter dispute sort of situations , Still no one can transfer massive explosion in Karachi as easily as that have observed in Quetta , So Explosion rate is relatively was expected to be lesser but the damage rate is greater due to lack of proper material that had used in these buildings.

Just need to know the answer.....how the fvck two weeks ago Rahman Malik claim , there will be big distrubance in next few weeks in Karachi to delay election . If he knows it, how come he fail to control . Now who to blame....no TTP,no Lej .....why silence of the lamb ? ....Its PPP or MQM .
They all Pakistani .

Any economical hub is considered a money earning machine , and each and every separate area is a source of finance for different local stake holders , and Mix demographics of this city itself helps different Mafias to maintain their support and hold in different regions . It also lead them to inter dispute sort of situations , Still no one can transfer massive explosion in Karachi as easily as that have observed in Quetta , So Explosion rate is relatively was expected to be lesser but the damage rate is greater due to lack of proper material that had used in these buildings.

I thought most of these criminals had been routed in the layari violence?

Back
Top Bottom