What's new

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

hmm... looking forward for further details.

hmm... looking forward for further details.

Don't hold your breath coz Rehman is known for waiting for a never arriving appropriate moment to reveal all. Till date it hasn't arrived.

Weapons although never constitute evidence to blame a country else China and Russia would be blamed for financing all the non state actors. Whatever the size of fabricated cache of weapons, it'll be smaller than stack of Chinese and Russian weapons confiscated till date.

Waiting for more info but not losing my sleep over it.

Indian terrorist facilities such as their embassy and consulates and information centers need to be targetted by ISI. These scumbags are sponsering terrorism on epic scales and yet we are quiet about their doings. If US doesn't do anything, we have to. I really hope ISI turns this around and chases these scumbags (RAW) in Afghanistan.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Guarentted to be hoax news. RM is feeling heat, these are diversion tactics.

You seem to know quiet well what's going on in Pakistan.

Don't hold your breath coz Rehman is known for waiting for a never arriving appropriate moment to reveal all. Till date it hasn't arrived.

Weapons although never constitute evidence to blame a country else China and Russia would be blamed for financing all the non state actors. Whatever the size of fabricated cache of weapons, it'll be smaller than stack of Chinese and Russian weapons confiscated till date.

Waiting for more info but not losing my sleep over it.

First they give proof to states before revealing it in public. They are not being successful in the first part because of interests of certain states. Of course giving evidence to india is pointless because they will deny it no matter what. But even US is letting terrorism continue because of its interests. It will come to bite US sooner or later.

For all you haters just wait for the outcome iam sure the truth will come out soon.... if it is true then it should be reported on all major news channels around the world and brought to india's attention.

First they give proof to states before revealing it in public. They are not being successful in the first part because of interests of certain states. Of course giving evidence to india is pointless because they will deny it no matter what. But even US is letting terrorism continue because of its interests. It will come to bite US sooner or later.

It is funny of way of saying that US believes that it is a staged act. Ofcourse they wont believe that then, right?

Waiting for more news. But I'm curious why should the Indians carry weapons in a truck through another country; its an easy of revealing your identity
Well... My dear masoom friend, Indians are feeding militants within Pakistan with weapons, the truck probably wasn't destined for Afghanistan, it was gonna unload off in Pakistan.

any updates?

this story is not reported in ISPR.

ISPR deals with information about military operations and other such things related to military including casualties in blasts etc.

I think this has been a civilian administration's action.

If in a briefing someone asks DG ISPR he might respond.

Well... My dear masoom friend, Indians are feeding militants within Pakistan with weapons, the truck probably wasn't destined for Afghanistan, it was gonna unload off in Pakistan.

India trucking weapons through Pakistan. And all these when Pakistan accusing RAW and Indian hand. You must be out of your mind.

If i want to attack my enemy and he is suspicious about me actions, then by your theory, i should send weapons through his territory.

Do you really think India give you easy evidence as this considering the fact that you haven't got any single evidence so far other than acquisitions.

i am waiting for rehman malik to take this matter to UNO and international court of justice. Nothing much we can expect from indians now . They support terrorists and talk otherwise .

Lets wait this time what international community has to say about it.

India trucking weapons through Pakistan. And all these when Pakistan accusing RAW and Indian hand. You must be out of your mind.

If i want to attack my enemy and he is suspicious about me actions, then by your theory, i should send weapons through his territory.

Do you really think India give you easy evidence as this considering the fact that you haven't got any single evidence so far other than acquisitions.

:hitwall: aby dhakan kitni dafa bola its "Four trucks full of Indian Arms not Four Indian Trucks" as i dont see any TATA truck would have been sent by your insane RAW.

Back
Top Bottom