What's new

‘Modi hid facts about Pulwama attack for political benefit’

It's face saving. Everyone does it
That's true but the point was made about the normal everday indians who simply can't see it. It still quite normal for these delusionals to turn up on PDF and bloat how great they did after pulwama totally oblivious to the reality.

Moral of the story... Hindi version...
Kill a few dozen Indians, blame it on Pakistan.... Try your luck at staging some strikes... End up with a bloody nose.... Spin the story... Fool the gulible Indian public and guarantee yourself a victory in the office.
Wonder if any more Indians will have the morals, courage and shame to question Modi.

Moral of the story... Hindi version...
Kill a few dozen Indians, blame it on Pakistan.... Try your luck at staging some strikes... End up with a bloody nose.... Spin the story... Fool the gulible Indian public and guarantee yourself a victory in the office.
Wonder if any more Indians will have the morals, courage and shame to question Modi.

They don’t, and it’s obvious for the newer Indian shitheads on this forum, including some of the older member. They see it as a weakness to criticize their own in public unlike our people

That's true but the point was made about the normal everday indians who simply can't see it. It still quite normal for these delusionals to turn up on PDF and bloat how great they did after pulwama totally oblivious to the reality.
That's just propaganda and toxic nationalism, bro. We were all fifth generation warriors too until last year.

They don’t, and it’s obvious for the newer Indian shitheads on this forum, including some of the older member. They see it as a weakness to criticize their own in public unlike our people
Nah we know there's no point arguing online because it never goes anywhere except personal insults and namecalling. What Malik says is or isn't true is something nobody will know, or whether there's some motive to say this more than 4 years later before 2024 elections.

Nah we know there's no point arguing online because it never goes anywhere except personal insults and namecalling. What Malik says is or isn't true is something nobody will know, or whether there's some motive to say this more than 4 years later before 2024 elections.
So, you are admitting Modi stood to benefit from false claims then as Malik does now?

I think we have to cut him some slack. They'd have his head for getting shot down if he didn't consent to be paraded as a champion. At least, he didn't actively participate in propaganda. That's what I think.

@Windjammer , what do you think?
One should give respect where it's due.
Abhinandan never went on media gloating lies as happens mostly with Indians, remember that Five Rupee soldier talking about Kargil.
Abhinandan's father is said to be a senior in the IAF, even if reluctantly, the poor chap had to play along.

But you guys have all the time in the world to harass and troll Pakistanis on Pakistan related SM and content. As I told another fellow from your country, you guys have a massive chip on your shoulders and inferiority complex. That’s what drives you to act as you do. Not saying you specifically, but go on any Pakistani related SM content especially women, it’s you who makes it personal insults and name calling.

But you guys have all the time in the world to harass and troll Pakistanis on Pakistan related SM and content. As I told another fellow from your country, you guys have a massive chip on your shoulders and inferiority complex. That’s what drives you to act as you do. Not saying you specifically, but go on any Pakistani related SM content especially women, it’s you who makes it personal insults and name calling.
Just read the comments under this video:

Why not accept its everywhere by both sides? Its not that pakistanis aren't trolling Indians online. And I don't think when an Indian trolls pakistan he does so with an inferiority complex, rather with a superiority complex.

lies

Karan Thappar is still butthurt over Modi walking out of his interview all those years ago.

Mr Modi was being bullied, and he gracefully walked out instead of getting in the gutter with him.

Please post this interview here and give timestamps for where he was being bullied

Being bullied ? There was no bullying, just calm questioning. It was Modi who said "Apni dosti bani rahay, bas" while walking out. Have a watch :

Last edited:
He's just confirming what was already known to rest of the world. Pulwama was indeed used as an oppertunity to malign Pakistan & stirr up anti-Pakistan sentiments just to gain political goals.
What was more surprising that even after failed bombing, IAF's aerial loss against PAF they still cheered victory. This is a text book example of delusional society where indivituals simply can't comprehend all the facts which are laid bare in front of them.
Maybe someday we might hear Mr. Abhinandan speak up that he was given a medal & told to shut up because the real story was too embarassing for indians in general & iAF in particular.

They are delusional about everything not that it makes any difference they only fool themselves and live in a different universe.

Why not accept its everywhere by both sides? Its not that pakistanis aren't trolling Indians online.
Ofc, you want us to wear bangles and sit? C'mon, you guys have overrun every other inch of the internet except PDF, maybe

And I don't think when an Indian trolls pakistan he does so with an inferiority complex, rather with a superiority complex.
I'd disagree.

Being bullied ? There was no bullying, just calm questioning. It was Modi who said "Apni dosti bani rahay, bas" while walking about. Have a watch :
I just watched the first 5 seconds and I think I can see the point @-=virus=- is making.
Modi jee ko yehi laga ho ga ke "Angreji me galian nikal raha he saala"

Being bullied ? There was no bullying, just calm questioning. It was Modi who said "Apni dosti bani rahay, bas" while walking about. Have a watch :
@-=virus=- , so the guy was badgering Modi about Gujarat. But he wasn't even too loud or disruptive.

If Modi jee regrets the Gujrat massacre, why can't he repeat himself? Have his thoughts on it changed? Is he afraid of alienating his voters in an exceedingly charged environment, where the horrors of the killings is faded from memories but the polarization is higher and showing weakness would cost him political capital?

Last edited:
Ofc, you want us to wear bangles and sit? C'mon, you guys have overrun every other inch of the internet except PDF, maybe

A little correction but has significant effect : We must stop saying "Kya aapnay choodiyaan payhan kay baithhi hui hain ?" because it portrays women to be weak and inherently incapable. :)

I just watched the first 5 seconds and I think I can see the point @-=virus=- is making.
Modi jee ko yehi laga ho ga ke "Angreji me galian nikal raha he saala"

:lol:

@-=virus=- , so the guy was badgering Modi about Gujarat. But he wasn't even too loud or disruptive.

Indeed.

If Modi jee regrets the Gujrat massacre, why can he repeat himself?

Yes, he should just repeat himself expressing regret. The interview is from 2007 so 16 years have passed and no expression of regret by him. So he chose to walk out then instead of making amends ?

Modi jee has a liking for slogans and after he became prime minister one slogan was "Sabka saath, sabka vishwaas, sabka vikaas" meaning "With the support of all, with the trust of all and for the development of all" so if this "Sabka" includes Muslims, including Gujarat's Muslims, then why not express regret for 2002 ?

Back
Top Bottom