What's new

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

Lol. Man some of these uninformed and naive kids. I give up on these morons who have their heads buried in sand (yes, you're the ones in that condition).

Yahoo News is a wanna be news source?

Xinhua?

OK...

Let's give it a desi touch

Truck loaded with Indian arms captured in NWFP: Malik

Truck loaded with Indian arms captured in NWFP: Malik

Do you really read the news or just get carried away by mass hysteria?

Islamabad: In yet another attempt at accusing India of fanning terror inside Pakistan, Interior Minister Rehman Malik has claimed that security forces have captured truck loads of Indian arms and ammunition in the Bara region of North West Frontier Province (NWFP).

I read all the sources you posted and in almost all of them, save for Pakistani sites, this is what they have to say! You guys wanna clutch at straws in the vain hope that things will turn out for the better, be my guest.

Sound bites for internal consumption! A bogeyman to divert masses' attention from despair and reality.

Oh c'mon, India sending Indian made weapons like those 82mm mortars posted previously? Or Chinese made rockets or AKs? Or pics of captured PKMs being circulated as Indian made Vikers LMGs? Ridiculous!

Those websites are indian. What do you expect? They are trying to appeal to indians by adding that touch to the news.

All these sources are carrying the same report - As Claimed by Rehman Malik... It has not been verified first of all whether these truckloads of weapons really do exist or simply another "rehamanned" evidence. Credibility of arms and ammunition as "Solid Evidence" is another issue which I don't think we might even be required to deal with.

He's not someone new to fabricating things specially after his claimed confession from Afghan PM of supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

I am fairly convinced of his imagination, not so much about his claims.

i really dont get it...your two guys on the same day
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | More evidence needed to prove Indian hand: Qureshi
More evidence needed to prove Indian hand: Qureshi

MULTAN: Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said that foreign involvement in creating trouble in Pakistan cannot be ruled out but more information is needed to plausibly argue Pakistan’s point of view on the issue of Indian involvement.

‘The possibility that there are elements who want to destabilise the country cannot be ruled out. But information received by us in this regard is insufficient. We need more information and material to plausibly argue our case,’ said Qureshi while talking to the media at Multan airport.

‘We will have to be cautious and careful. If it is challenged in a court of law then we will have to ensure that it meets its logical end,’ he added.

The foreign minister welcomed a statement by Indian state minister for external affairs regarding safety of nuclear assets in Pakistan. ‘Pakistan does not need any certification from others on the issue as it is a responsible country which has implemented internationally recognized standards for safety of its nuclear asset. The statement from an Indian minister endorses Pakistan’s point of view on the matter,’ he added.

Qureshi said that the whole world was suggesting dialogue between the two Asian countries as the most sensible way forward to resolve all issues including Kashmir. The United States, Britain, France, Germany and others believe there is no other way except dialogue to resolve issues for regional peace, he added.

Pakistan also wants resumption of dialogue but it should be meaningful and result-oriented. It should not be confined merely to one point, rather it should be composite, he added.

He said that Admiral Mike Mullen had also spoken about the importance of resolving the Kashmir issue to ease tensions between the two countries.

The FM said that the prime ministers of Pakistan and India had also agreed at Sharm Al-Sheikh that dialogue was the only way forward.—APP

What he's essentially saying is that we need to go public with the evidence, which does exist in great quantity.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

All these sources are carrying the same report - As Claimed by Rehman Malik... It has not been verified first of all whether these truckloads of weapons really do exist or simply another "rehamanned" evidence. Credibility of arms and ammunition as "Solid Evidence" is another issue which I don't think we might even be required to deal with.

He's not someone new to fabricating things specially after his claimed confession from Afghan PM of supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

I am fairly convinced of his imagination, not so much about his claims.

That's true. Free cookies for you.

Do you really read the news or just get carried away by mass hysteria?

I read all the sources you posted and in almost all of them, save for Pakistani sites, this is what they have to say! You guys wanna clutch at straws in the vain hope that things will turn out for the better, be my guest.

Sound bites for internal consumption! A bogeyman to divert masses' attention from despair and reality.

Oh c'mon, India sending Indian made weapons like those 82mm mortars posted previously? Or Chinese made rockets or AKs? Or pics of captured PKMs being circulated as Indian made Vikers LMGs? Ridiculous!
lol... you weren't even acknowledging the news till now and were in a state of denial :).

What he's essentially saying is that we need to go public with the evidence, which does exist in great quantity.

Mr. Malik was insisting that he had propondance of evidence of Indian involvement for last couple of months. But it took until yesterday to capture so-called Indian arms carrying truck which was released as news for public consumption. Mr. Qurashi, another minister contradicts him on the same day. Even China, the only friend of Pakistan, is not voicing its support with any evidence Pakistan has provided. Ofcourse other regional actors like US, Iran accuse it of co-sponsoring terror on its soldiers.

Don't you feel atleast there is some credibility you guys are losing by defending your politicians. I dont understand why you have to justify or argue endlessly when all the evidence provided so-far are little to none and even the Pakistani govt. is not in sync with what they are saying.

Why guys? Why?

Mr. Malik was insisting that he had propondance of evidence of Indian involvement for last couple of months. But it took until yesterday to capture so-called Indian arms carrying truck which was released as news for public consumption. Mr. Qurashi, another minister contradicts him on the same day. Even China, the only friend of Pakistan, is not voicing its support with any evidence Pakistan has provided. Ofcourse other regional actors like US, Iran accuse it of co-sponsoring terror on its soldiers.

Don't you feel atleast there is some credibility you guys are losing by defending your politicians. I dont understand why you have to justify or argue endlessly when all the evidence provided so-far are little to none and even the Pakistani govt. is not in sync with what they are saying.

Why guys? Why?
But it took until yesterday to capture so-called Indian arms carrying truck which was released as news for public consumption.
So what, we should let Indian terrorism supplies go on free so it doesn't look convenient? What nonsense...

I've said it before and I'd say it again. Pakistan will bomb away Indian terrorist camps when it could. It doesn't need to provide evidence to any America or any international media. Indians are answerable for the terrorism they are committing in Pakistan to us, not to America. We decide when to bomb and when not to bomb India's terrorism support capabilities.

So what, we should let Indian terrorism supplies go on free so it doesn't look convenient? What nonsense...

I've said it before and I'd say it again. Pakistan will bomb away Indian terrorist camps when it could. It doesn't need to provide evidence to any America or any international media. Indians are answerable for the terrorism they are committing in Pakistan to us, not to America. We decide when to bomb and when not to bomb India's terrorism support capabilities.

Please read my statements again. Here you go again with endless arguing.

If another Pakistani minister is not willing to trust the evidence that Mr. Malik is providing, you want everyone to trust it. I am really wondering whether you are arguing for the sake of arguing?

Please read my statements again. Here you go again with endless arguing.

If another Pakistani minister is not willing to trust the evidence that Mr. Malik is providing, you want everyone to trust it. I am really wondering whether you are arguing for the sake of arguing?
Qureshi is right as well.

Its not enough to prove in the court of law, but I doubt this Pakistan India game would be settled in courts. When we can give you a fitting response, you'll get one. No matter who says what.

lol... you weren't even acknowledging the news till now and were in a state of denial :).

Now now mate, I have been following this forum for quite sometime now and have seen my share of such outrageous comments and news about Indian involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan without a shred of evidence.
I am not the one in a state of denial.

Well ..its kinda impossible,such type of resistance can be carried out without outside support. This is very well organized resistance in FATA. Men and weapon both at work.......They have CONSISTENT supply of arms to fight against Pak army. Attacks are going on daily basis. They also know their targets and timing.
Its not few tribal raised arms against Pak.
Its Indian who are using corrupt Afghan intelligence against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom