What's new

France, US condemn Hyderabad attack, offers support

:rofl: Phoolan Devi. :rofl:

@arp2041 Bhai MP ka hai tu, bach ke rehna. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: Phoolan Devi. :rofl:

@arp2041 Bhai MP ka hai tu, bach ke rehna. :D

If you DARE say a WORD against the EX-citizen of My STATE, than you'll have a tough life here on PDF.

& I am THREATENING you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We had the information, we had the resources but still we were unable to stop it. What actually went wrong?

State withing a state, the people of Hyderabad will respond to this forced acession with force and rupture India

So basically India failed to secure her borders .. Despite being a wanabe super power....even after experiences like Munbai attack...
May be DRDO can do some R&D in this regard,rather than making missiles.

It is only you who accept that terrorist come from across border ..... until now everybody is in denial mode............

Oye america de chamche......India unlike usa dont pay jaziya to pakistan and get its soldiers/citizens killed in afghanistan and elsewhere and there bodies sent back home in bodybags.USA throws dossiers in billions of green dollar india throws dossiers of raddi ka paper.Thats the difference in india vs usa.

So basically u are suggesting was to throw $$ and dossiers to get justice from Pakistan. :D Funny buddy!

Most of our problems are 'home grown' and we accept that.
We too accept that you are directly or indirectly responsible for attacks in India because of your home grown terrorists . I can backup with stats .

We too accept that you are directly or indirectly responsible for attacks in India because of your home grown terrorists . I can backup with stats .

Is there any solid evidence that the bad guys are from Pakistan? Also, I'm glad that US and France condemn the attack. Did Russia also condemn the attack?

Is there any solid evidence that the bad guys are from Pakistan? Also, I'm glad that US and France condemn the attack. Did Russia also condemn the attack?
Last time a terrorist who is an Indian national involved in Mumbai terror attack was extradited from Saudi Arabia. But he was arrested with a Pakistani passport and Pakistan government resisted his extradition. India had to send his family member DNA to get him extradited to India

Back
Top Bottom