What's new

Freedom Of Speech In India

that's why that bit@h is still living and ranting in India do any one need more proof of freedom of speech in India??????????????????
i think u didnt hear what they say in the start she is going on trail and may punished life imprisonment

which country has freedom of speech? may be few tiny Northen European countries``

at end the day its not free```

i think u didnt hear what they say in the start she is going on trail and may punished life imprisonment

:blah: :blah: :blah: I don't give a damn to any tom dick harry I just believe what i witnesses.

I think I am a biggest critic of manmohan singh and call him US puppet weak pm and what not and when advani was dy. pm i have critisied his failure as a dy. PM and home minister.

and here i am continue to live freely without any worry because i live in a free society.

Where jew, muslim, hindu, christian, buddhist, sikh, zoroastrian even atheist coexist :cheers: where we all share our grief - happiness and work hard to make India a great and developed nation. :pop:

The fact that Arundati TrollBitch Roy is free to open her mouth and **** in public , well thats freedom of speech
If this was Pakistan then someone would have blown her up , or if it was china then she would have been hanged 10 yrs ago

I wish they hang her to death...life imprisonment is like being too lenient on her...

the behaviour of indians here shows their situation and their mentality !!
Oh Oh, the whole wide world knows the situation of Pakistan and the mentality of people like you who create more trouble to Paksitan. The lady eats, sleeps and does everything that she does under the safe blanket the the Indian Nation gives her even after hearing all the crap that she talks about us in the media

I am most surprised at the hostility the Indian guys hold on here. I am normally quite conservative in matters like this and im sure Ashok bhai will confirm this. What surprises me is the whole approach you guys have. She has made a statement and if she is in a minority and doesnt voice the opinion of the mass populas in India then you guys shouldnt have an issue. What tends to happen if you start swearing and losing your tempers guys then 3rd parties start listening to what she has to say and decifer why you are so angry. If you want her statements to be heard with vigor then continue to swear and shout. If you remain in a calm manner and show and justify why she is wrong you will gain alot more respect. I am not having a go at anyone or trying to score cheap points here - all i am trying to say you are all i am sure well equipped with knowledge to give the other side of the arguement so please refrain from hostile language guys.

I am most surprised at the hostility the Indian guys hold on here. I am normally quite conservative in matters like this and im sure Ashok bhai will confirm this. What surprises me is the whole approach you guys have. She has made a statement and if she is in a minority and doesnt voice the opinion of the mass populas in India then you guys shouldnt have an issue. What tends to happen if you start swearing and losing your tempers guys then 3rd parties start listening to what she has to say and decifer why you are so angry. If you want her statements to be heard with vigor then continue to swear and shout. If you remain in a calm manner and show and justify why she is wrong you will gain alot more respect. I am not having a go at anyone or trying to score cheap points here - all i am trying to say you are all i am sure well equipped with knowledge to give the other side of the arguement so please refrain from hostile language guys.
I concur with you brother,
The earlier post that I wrote is for the some who had questioned the "Freedom of Speech" in India.
She is not harmed in anyway, our country men just voice against her speech as it is not in sync with the majority of the population in India.

Back
Top Bottom