What's new

Freedom Of Speech In India

So you hate the fact that Japan and SK are rich and self sufficient? That they contribute greatly to science and tech? They should rather be like NK or countless other failed countries? Perhaps, you should have held same reservation when Japan, US,..ws pouring money in China?

i think we hate japan for their ww2 crimes and south korea for being a US puppet against china. what are you saying about rich and self sufficient? i have already told you already that their success is due entirely to the US after they were dominated by it. i don't see how that is relevant to my point. but good for them i guess?

but luckily for them, the CCP is holding China back. ;)

Leave the Attention seeking Roy video alone .... overall If you consider India is more liberal and have better freedom of speech compared to china and pakistan..... If any one denies that they are lying to themselves and not in sync with reality

Leave the Attention seeking Roy video alone .... overall If you consider India is more liberal and have better freedom of speech compared to china and pakistan..... If any one denies that they are lying to themselves and not in sync with reality
Awe come on Pakistan has its own Arundhati Roy in MS.Marvi Sirmed.If you dont believe it then ask "Laal Topi wala baloongara":D

Awe come on Pakistan has its own Arundhati Roy in MS.Marvi Sirmed.If you dont believe it then ask "Laal Topi wala baloongara":D

Not very long ago,Pakistani journalist Saleem Shahzad was found dead near Islamabad,after he was allegedly abducted by ISI.
That does not happen in India.I wonder what would have happened to Arundhati Roy had she been a Pakistani and openly supporting the separatists and terrorists.

Not very long ago,Pakistani journalist Saleem Shahzad was found dead near Islamabad,after he was allegedly abducted by ISI.
That does not happen in India.I wonder what would have happened to Arundhati Roy had she been a Pakistani and openly supporting the separatists and terrorists.
you are so sure then what happened to crime repoter Joyti Dey who was shot dead same month Saleem shahzad was found dead?

you are so sure then what happened to crime repoter Joyti Dey who was shot dead same month Saleem shahzad was found dead?
At last U were banned, The freedom of Speech? LOL Ok let me ask one thing to TO can I see another day in Pakistan if I openly say Baloch is not a integral part of Pakistan? Well then I will say what is Freedom of Speech.

At last U were banned, The freedom of Speech? LOL Ok let me ask one thing to TO can I see another day in Pakistan if I openly say Baloch is not a integral part of Pakistan? Well then I will say what is Freedom of Speech.
lol if you say that people wont say nothing they will leave u alone thinking u are mad n crazy.whatabout if i say asksai chin is china and moists are freedom fighters then?and kashmir is disputed teritory accord to UN security council resolutions.
balochistan is a integral part of pakistan and you cant find a single resolution or agreement or any written document which says balochistan is not pakistan???is there any baloch who can inform us on this issue?and by the way half of the population of balochistan is Pushtun

This is the world largest democracy

aree bhai,
there is nothing called india now!
its actually a bunch of different nations like "azad kerala","azad kashmir","republic of tamilnadu","united madhyapradesh" etc which secretly glued together with fevicol!

image.axd

we actually function as different nations!
so,something called "freedom of speech" doesn't exist in india becoz,"india" no longer exists!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol if you say that people wont say nothing they will leave u alone thinking u are mad n crazy.whatabout if i say asksai chin is china and moists are freedom fighters then?and kashmir is disputed teritory accord to UN security council resolutions.
balochistan is a integral part of pakistan and you cant find a single resolution or agreement or any written document which says balochistan is not pakistan???is there any baloch who can inform us on this issue?and by the way half of the population of balochistan is Pushtun
Who cares? My question is that will U people let him live another day? Oh I forgot to mention U guys another online Journo found dead yesterday"Faisal Qureshi"Pak Journalist found murdered -  
Talking of freedom of speech LOL

now it is clear that India is no more different from Pakistan or China on the topic of *Freedom of Speech*! you people called us extremist then where was your freedom of speech and your government and your rising Democracy when those two girls were dragged out from their home , slapped and beaten in front of the cops. Where were your media when the shiv sehna's goons torched the commenter's uncle clinic!
News of Bal Thakrey's death saw businesses shutting and taxis staying off the roads amid fears of violence by supporters of the right-wing Shiv Sena party he founded.
Those girls are still facing the trial and the indian is still thinking to wave off the charges when both the girls didnt do any crime! they just showed their views on facebook for Gods sake! By the way in Pakistan no one is arrested for showing their personal views on facebook! lol India a free country where people of different religion lives and exercise their religious customs freely! buhahaha fake rising democracy!

Indian Women Arrested Over Facebook Post Questioning Mumbai's 'Bal Thackeray Shutdown'

Go scream and front of a president in a democratic state.. Your mouth will be shutted down immidiatly by a bodyguard or a cop. Your hands will be tied up and transported to nearest police station. After some punches in face they will leave you again. Long live democracy and freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech in India?

This must be the biggest joke this planet has ever heard of。

Freedom of speech means that you are not only free to speak,but aslo listened to。

Otherwise you are simply high on drugs and live in delusion。And denial。

Freedom of speech in India?

This must be the biggest joke this planet has ever heard of。

Freedom of speech means that you are not only free to speak,but aslo listened to。

Otherwise you are simply high on drugs and live in delusion。And denial。

Yeah .........Now we will get a lecture about Freedom of speech from a chinese.

Freedom of speech and China are oxymoron.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom