What's new

French boycott Takes momentum in Pakistan!

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I wonder how much economic damage this will inflict... the boycott is certainly picking up speed

Most Muslims generally approve of blasphemy laws (on paper, if they had to see what happens or even inflict the punishment themselves I doubt that the support would be so rampant) so this is expected.
I would do it. I think most muslims would do it too. were not pussies.

How about taking 5 minutes to read the relevant thread Gupta.
Also the French Mirages, Exocet missiles etc need dumping in Arabian Sea.
Don't be daft. They're already paid for. If needs be though, we'll gladly drop some neighbourhood Rafales - inshaAllah.

I got some bic pens im still using, but won't be buying the Mrs anymore Dior...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh most of them are already old junk at this point
I know that. You know one of lifes most important ability is too focus. Nobody can pick another cause every week. All it does is you get bogged down and nothing is done because your energy gets diffused on so many targets. The fact is Pakistan should focus on one target. INDIA. Boycot everything INDIAN.

Everything else is a distraction. Pakistan can't pick another cause every month. The world is large. Shhite is always happening in some corner of earth. Pakistan is not a superpower. That was my point.

what way tho what leverage does Pakistan have at the moment
we will see......there is a reason why macron is saying that we should not get divided etc which was what imran khan said to him in his statement ie DONT DIVIDE YR SOCIETY!
aklmand k lea ishara he kaafi ha!

According to this list:

None of France's major export partners is a Muslim majority country. It's unlikely to do the French economy serious harm.

The best way to combat Islamophobia is not just to protest and boycott, but to build a modern Muslim-majority country that can match French economy, technology and science.

Back
Top Bottom