What's new

French boycott Takes momentum in Pakistan!

I'm sure France is concerned that Pakistan is boycotting French products. Trade with France does not even hit $1 billion per annum, with Pakistan having a slight trade surplus.

All doing Pakistan is doing is upsetting a key member of the EU and a P-5 member of the UNSC.

eye for an eye? why can't we draw cartoons on holograms and 9/11 and start posting on our buildings instead?

Who said you can't? Is there a law in Pakistan that bans the criticism of the Holocaust or 9/11? Literally, these things are small cottage industries in the Muslim world. don't see the West lose their minds over it.

we will see......there is a reason why macron is saying that we should not get divided etc which was what imran khan said to him in his statement ie DONT DIVIDE YR SOCIETY!
aklmand k lea ishara he kaafi ha!

So its just gonna be keyboard fuss and few months later everyone forgets then basically I mean thats whats happen in 2005 and 2010 am I right again Frogs are scumbags but they want Muslims to go crazy just to prove the point we are savages
According to this list:

None of France's major export partners is a Muslim majority country. It's unlikely to do the French economy serious harm.

The best way to combat Islamophobia is not just to protest and boycott, but to build a modern Muslim-majority country that can match French economy, technology and science.

I am old enough to remember the 2005 cartoons controversy, and 2010 Burqa Ban that France and Denmark respectively did to provoke Muslims all these boycotts and protests did nothing in the end Muslims were made to look like fools and incapable of logic this what the European Governments want
I'm sure France is concerned that Pakistan is boycotting French products. Trade with France does not even hit $1 billion per annum, with Pakistan having a slight trade surplus.

All doing Pakistan is doing is upsetting a key member of the EU and a P-5 member of the UNSC.

Who said you can't? Is there a law in Pakistan that bans the criticism of the Holocaust or 9/11? Literally, these things are small cottage industries in the Muslim world. don't see the West lose their minds over it.
Well France never was pro Pakistan to begin with no big deal

According to this list:

None of France's major export partners is a Muslim majority country. It's unlikely to do the French economy serious harm.

The best way to combat Islamophobia is not just to protest and boycott, but to build a modern Muslim-majority country that can match French economy, technology and science.

It's not even "Islamophobia" to draw such cartoons, they're just blasphemous under Islamic law which simply does not govern France. I don't know why so many people expect France to submit to something that it doesn't believe in, nor do I think that it is even morally proper to focus on the cartoon rather than lives that are being lost because of it.

It's not even "Islamophobia" to draw such cartoons, they're just blasphemous under Islamic law which simply does not govern France. I don't know why so many people expect France to submit to something that it doesn't believe in, nor do I think that it is even morally proper to focus on the cartoon rather than lives that are being lost because of it.

I condemn every kind of terrorism. And I don't think anyone should commit such attacks under the name of any religion.

What you say make some sense, but there's more in it.

Regarding the cartoon:

Why, then, does France ban holocaust-denial? France does have anti-hate speech laws. If Muslims are so offended by the caricature of the prophet, why doesn't France make it hate speech?

And in fact, in Germany and many other European countries, blasphemy is illegal.

There is islamophobia in the West and Macron knows it. France is different from other Western countries in that it does not support multiculturalism. So if you are French, you are French. They won't allow a French-Muslim identity. France is very sensitive about political religion. As they say in their constitution, "La République est une et indivisible."

What Macron is doing is making a war against those who want a separate French-Muslim identity. He's showing that he'll deal with those people, terrorist or not, with an iron-fist. Macron is less concerned about Islamophobia than French Muslims forming a separate identity. He's using the terrorist attacks to crash the emerging French-Muslim identity once and for all: you can be French, you can be Muslim citizens of France, but you can't identify as French-Muslim. No such identity allowed. No religious community in France is allowed to act politically as one block.

I know that. You know one of lifes most important ability is too focus. Nobody can pick another cause every week. All it does is you get bogged down and nothing is done because your energy gets diffused on so many targets. The fact is Pakistan should focus on one target. INDIA. Boycot everything INDIAN.

Everything else is a distraction. Pakistan can't pick another cause every month. The world is large. Shhite is always happening in some corner of earth. Pakistan is not a superpower. That was my point.

I might argue that Pakistan is unable to do much with respect to India. Hence this distraction

we will see......there is a reason why macron is saying that we should not get divided etc which was what imran khan said to him in his statement ie DONT DIVIDE YR SOCIETY!
aklmand k lea ishara he kaafi ha!

onu saddi boli ni ondi.

It seems now Pakistan has begun to apply serious pressure on France. Ma sha Allah good to see it.

Last edited:
Your contradicting yourself. So if Pakistan can't do much to India. But you think Pakistan can do anything to France which is a first world power and on other side of the globe.

I understand the tiff between Turkey and France both are located in the Mediterranean sea both have a history of conflict and alliances throughout history right now Frogs dont like Turks expanding naval presence asides from the concern of cartoons and terrorism the crux Erdogan and Macron are fighting over are resources and who will top dog in the Eastern Mediterranean and Europe as US packs its bags in the near future just like the Soviets left Europe proper in 1990 America will leave but who will be top dog in Europe is the question
Pakistan on the other hand is not in the Med at all its boycotts and tensions with Paris makes no sense at all

I would do it. I think most muslims would do it too. were not pussies.

Also people forget Ghazi Ilm ud Din. He had almost the same story as the first attack, except he killed Rajpal.

He had the biggest funeral in Lahore, with Allama Iqbal leading it.

Ilm_Deen_Shaheed.jpg

I have to admire Pakistanis and their government. For their beliefs they are totally cracking down on a major western country, for a act committed in europe , not worrying about the economic , legal or employment costs to their own people.
This is a good time for Pakistan to assume the role of the leader of the Muslim world and adopt a uncompromising position wrt any act effecting muslims anywhere in the world.
Their is a world beyond everyday needs like food, housing, quality of life , environment, etc and Pakistan is showing to the world that man does not live by food alone.
Kudos. Respect.

The post above this.

I guess Indians are playing good cop, bad cop.

I guess I'll wait for the bad cop.....

try starting a topic / group / post on facebook on the subject, try doing the same on twitter, you will get to know how freedom of speech works :)
You mean Holocaust not hologram?

lol yeah i was working on a hologram when i posted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom