What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
1663356295662.png

Italian/Greek/Southern-European looking Saudis. LOL Talk about delusional.

Unbelievable. Well, actually, it's believable.
If NATO attacked let's say North Korea,they would support North Korea. When I was a student,I discussed with a university communist party member about Israel (I used to walk around with a kuffiyah almost daily during the winter).
I told him that it's international Zionism that oppresses the Palestinians etc.

He kept insisting that it's the Capital and capitalists and not the Israelis. It's the Capital...

View attachment 879918

Now compare a Syrian (like assad) with these guys :rofl:
So much for Arab one people nonsense.

Anyway, the troll in this thread is al hassani. he is extremely anti iran and is a known professional troll.
His mission is to hate Iran no matter what. May he find some peace in himself.

Now compare a Syrian (like assad) with these guys :rofl:
So much for Arab one people nonsense.

Anyway, the troll in this thread is al hassani. he is extremely anti iran and is a known professional troll.
His mission is to hate Iran no matter what. May he find some peace in himself.
Yeah. The monkey thinks that Levant people are the same race as these ugly Saudi niggers are.
And then he has the audacity to call others delusional. IQ monkey at its finest.

Although I must admit that seeing a monkey jump up and down from anger is quite amusing. His anti-Iran trolling and spewing hatred all the time is quite entertaining.
As we say in Persian: "the uglier a monkey is, the more playful and entertaining it gets."

More Southern-European looking Saudis:

221798-saudi-arabia.jpg

Last edited:
You are the one that is delusional and ignorant. You are posting a photo of the Saudi Arabian football national team where literally 80% of the players belong to the Afro-Arab community (non-ethnic Arabs) which have surnames such as Al-Hawsai (Hausa people in Nigeria) or Al-Somali (The Somalian) and trying to ignorantly make it appear like this is your average Saudi, let alone ethnic Arab Saudi. Like me posting photos of Afro-Iranians and saying, look, all Iranians are Black Africans!

This is your average Saudi Arabian women:

View attachment 876774
From left, Saudi actress Mila Al Zahrani and festival chairman Mohammed Al Turki with Saudi actress Fay Fouad. AFP

View attachment 876784
Saudi actress Elham Ali

View attachment 876775
Saudi filmmaker Fatima AlBanawi attends the Celebration Of Women In Cinema Gala. Photo: Getty Images for The Red Sea International Film Festival

View attachment 876783
Saudi actress Mila Al-Zahrani

View attachment 876777Saudi producer Mohammed Al Turki, chairman of the Red Sea International Film Festival committee, speaks at the Celebration Of Women In Cinema Gala. Photo: Getty Images for The Red Sea International Film Festival

Abdullah Al Eyaf, CEO of the Saudi Film Commission, left, with Saudi producer Aymen Khoja
Abdullah Al Eyaf, CEO of the Saudi Film Commission, left, with Saudi producer Aymen Khoja

View attachment 876780
Sumaya Rida is a rising star of Saudi Arabia’s fledgling domestic film industry, empowered by the Vision 2030 agenda

Saudi actress Lama Alakeel

View attachment 876788

Saudi actress Yara Alnamlah

View attachment 876790

Saudi Founding Day: From Yara Alnamlah To Lama Alakeel, Here’s How 10 KSA Creatives Celebrated Their Heritage Within Their Instagram Feeds

Here a whole video:

Another video of Saudi women wearing traditional regional clothing:

And this is your typical Saudi male look wise:

View attachment 879920

By your logic, France is made up by 90% Africans judging by their football national team. Or wait, could it be because usually people from poorer backgrounds make a career in football?

View attachment 879921
okay man. so what is your problem with iranian culture, identity mr al hasani?

More beautiful, Southern-European looking Saudis :rofl:
Totally pass as French, Italians and Greeks.

1663357089279.jpeg

No Middle Easterners can pass as your average German and Italians in general, completely different people, in terms of phenotypes, facial characteristics and by large skin color too. Some Southern Italians can pass and vice versa as Arabs but this is due to the Arab legacy of Sicily and Southern Italy and old Phonecian colonies. Confirmed by modern-DNA. Similarly with Spaniards, Portuguese and Maltese (which are a mixture of Arabs/Berbers and Southern Italians mostly as is the actual Maltese language).
Syrians and Lebanese can sometimes pass as some sort of europeans.
You as a Bosnian would stick out as a sore thumb in all of the Middle East/Western Asia east of Konya.
Im a typical straight brown hair European looking person. And I know this because whatever country I go to people speak their native language to me. From Sweden to Bulgaria. From france to russia. Except Bosnia, There they sometimes speak English to me when they see me. Maybe its my dress.
View attachment 879918

Number 4 looks a little like a Bosnian basketball player called John Roberson.

Dude thinks posting pictures and videos of famous people means anything.
The average looking Saudi Arabians are the ones that are found in random photos as I showed.

Your average looking Iranians then:

1663357303704.jpeg

Mohammad Reza Golzar

1663357352488.png

Parsa Pirouzfar

1663357500442.png

Bahram Radan and some woman I don't know her name

1663357554829.jpeg

Hedieh Tehrani

1663357595404.png

Leila Hatami

1663357718646.png

Mahtab Keramati

What I mean by imaginary borders is that they were drawn up by the USSR (Stalin mostly if I am not wrong) and he deliberately made them prone to ethnic tensions. We see the same in Central Asia or Caucasus (Northern Caucasus in particular) where the borders are completely arbitrary by large.
Ah sorry,yes yes. That's what the Soviets used to do all the time.

Take Ukraine as an example, when it was created as a USSR Republic after 1945, it annexed huge areas of historically Polish and Hungarian territory as well as Romanian. And Russia as a whole has lived by doing this since the time of Peter the Great. Every territory north, east and south of European Slavic Russia was annexed by Russia not many generations ago.
It's like the mess they made by giving Crimea to Ukraine and Transnistria to Moldova. They even snatched all that land from Finland.

My point is that historical Armenian lands were far greater than whatever little territory they have left now, which naturally renders Armenia a tiny lightweight boxer. Add it being landlocked, tiny in terms of geography and population and its lack of natural resources. Plus 70+ years of ineffective USSR legacy with everything this entails of corruption, loss of national culture, lack of cultural elites etc.
Exactly. They used to have a bigger kingdom. And even when they were ruled by others,like the Sassanids or Savafids or I don't know who else,they had some degree of autonomy. Like I posted in an earlier post:

Armenian kingdoms during the 9th-11th centuries

ARMENIAN-KINGDOMS-DURING-9TH-11TH-CENTURIES.jpg

CvUZiiuXEAE-AjZ.jpg

vaspurakan-province.jpg

So imagine,when you go after that to that:

armenia.gif

nagorno-karabakh.gif

And after a bitter war,you finally make this:

armenia-karabakh11.jpg

You can't give it up that easily.

Of course,like you said,Armenian economy relied heavily on money from diaspora Armenians. And like you said,Russians only half-heartedly supported them. it's a tiny country with about 3,000,000 people,maybe 3,500,000 top with Artsakh.

Now they can't do much to protect themselves. Not because they are not brave or because they are not skilled warriors,but because they simply don't have the weapons to do so.

Last edited:
Saudi's look pretty good. So do many Iranians. Now lets see how Azerbaijanis and Armenians are solving their problems.

BTW what is going on with Greece and some Arab nations (KSA, UAE, Egypt)? I know that Arabs and Greeks have had millennia old ties and also relatively good ties in the modern era, geographic proximity, Arabs once had a presence in Crete, Greeks had a presence in Arab countries etc. but the relations in recent years have really been surprising for me? Do you see signs of actual Arab investment in Greece?
Ah we've had great relations with Arabs in the 20th century too. For example,during the 1967-1973 junta,we didn't allow Americans to use Greek bases to support Israel during the Arab-Israeli wars.

Libya under Gaddafi had excellent relations with Greece,to the point where Libyan naval officers used to train in Greek academies. Egypt was a traditional friend and neighboring country,we had good relations with Lebanon,Syria,Jordan and we cared about the Palestinian issue. Although the politicians also kept good relations with Israel too.

Also how is the economy of Greece nowadays? Are people better off nowadays?
Just today,I heard on the news that instead of a 5,9 billion euros deficit we ended up with a 10 million euro surplus. Something about the taxes I think. Economy has been getting better the last 2-3 years.

@Abu Shaleh Rumi @Sayfullah @QWECXZ @Khan2727 @Valar. @cocomo @MH.Yang @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Primus @Zarvan @Hack-Hook @PakAlp

If you guys have a strong stomach...the videos are here:

These are videos from the 2020 war.

Most of the atrocities from the other side,from what I've read are mistreating corpses of dead soldiers and an incident of torture that probably led to death later.

But if you have the stomach,the videos above are what happened in 2020.
Man, im hemophobic...

The idiot continues to post photos of non-ethnic Saudi Arabians (Afro-Arabs) who are not ethnically Saudi Arabian Arabs. Great logic. But keep living in some alternative reality of Saudi Arabians and Arabs even remotely resembling Africans.
unaizah date market
473fc1a0-7bb6-4dad-9e6f-bec2366e1515.jpg

saudi-monday.jpeg

International-Womens-Day.jpg

I say not like european , not like East Aferican . just like the rest of the Arabs of Middle-East

the discussion is useless , posting photo of celebrities , actors , wealthy people of influence wont prove anything , those photos are not their real face , you just need to look at the people you see in street and honnestly the look of the people can be different region to region even in same province

by the way just look at the childrens , they are telling the truth, grown ups hide their true nature
a8e2f78f94668d811f999555b7b0adf5--beautiful-children-beautiful-people.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom