What's new

Friends, social life etc thread

kitnay hain ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In Indonesia. People do socialize a lot via WhatsApp. Occasionally having real meetings between friends.

Entire High School friend WA Group (Same year)
Entire High School friend in the same class in last year high school WA Group
Entire friend in the same Faculty (same university) the same year WA Group

There will be Meme war during conversations as well, I would say many are not serious conversation LOL.

In Indonesia. People do socialize a lot via WhatsApp. Occasionally having real meetings between friends.

Entire High School friend WA Group (Same year)
Entire High School friend in the same class in last year high school WA Group
Entire friend in the same Faculty the same year WA Group

There will be Meme war during conversations as well, I would say many are not serious conversation LOL.
this is stupidity not friendship

this is stupidity not friendship

It does friendship. I mean the friendship is real. Fund raising for some members does exist during calamity

I need some professional back up for some case, many with high profile professional background help, which is very helpful for my case

It does friendship. I mean the friendship is real. Fund raising for some members does exist during calamity

I need some professional back up for some case, many with high profile professional background help, which is very helpful for my case
Don't let grass grow on the path of friendship.here we do like this
meet eat talk sit drink -smoke -abuse- rounding rounding -fighting -bullshittig- party- events - politics - marriages - deaths together . its call friendship .

one of my friend's father die i call him as i was out of paksitan that time . after few conversations i offer him to take my father as care taker father he is sitting free these days . :rofl:
group-pakistani-man-group-pakistani-men-wearing-traditional-clothes-salwar-kameez-kurta-211563648.jpg

Love to spend time with few close fraands.
But equally love my own time.

All my 'friends' have dropped by the wayside one by one with the passage of life. I don't usually keep in touch with people so it is mostly my fault. I enjoy the occasional get togethers with 'acquaintances'. Some are more fun than the others, some are just to maintain a certain social connect.

My wife is proposing that we do a phoren trip next year, with extended family. It is giving me nightmares.

aysy phraand se akeela bhala saly aik hafty main mera maheena ka budget kha gaay . :rolleyes:
:lol:
I had a friend in need kanjar, took me to his favourite samosa place, and said aj bas yar tujhe treat daney hain, Ty aisa kar tu apney lia 2 plate mix samosa chart aur Pepsi order kar, aur merey lia bhi.

Haramkhoor eat the food and said to me, Mei Zara washroom jata hoon and he ran away left me to pay the bill 😂.

Friends are good but always made sure that I don't rely on them. for me i prefer family over friends! but mostly i prefer to solve my problems on my own and have never been a party kind of guy. Except few meetups in a year . My business is something that i really enjoy and aspire to attain the targets that i set for myself!

S
I had a friend in need kanjar, took me to his favourite samosa place, and said aj bas yar tujhe treat daney hain, Ty aisa kar tu apney lia 2 plate mix samosa chart aur Pepsi order kar, aur merey lia bhi.

Haramkhoor eat the food and said to me, Mei Zara washroom jata hoon and he ran away left me to pay the bill 😂.
SIr yaha ye haal hai niklty hi bolty hain 500 khula hai charas leni hai. Rasty main rok ker bolty hain yaar bhool gya tha gari ka oil change karwana .or kuch bolo to bolty hain khuda ne tujhy bhut diya . Main ne kaha tum log sath rahy to sab khatam ho jay ga .

Back
Top Bottom