What's new

From Planning to Execution: Lt Gen DS Hooda Reveals Inside Story of the Surgical Strikes

to restore the pride of the Indian Army if for no other reason.
and then they decide to create a surgical strike movie to restore the pride just like they did here

14202640_1047941378635476_703215312981376011_n-jpg.332344

Perfect intelligence is almost never available. One target (Camp A) was particularly challenging. It was the deepest in Pakistan territory and the most heavily guarded. The route involved crossing a number of Pakistan Army posts.

As daylight approached, all strikes had gone in except Camp A. As we waited anxiously, we could make out a sudden flurry of movement in the camp. Terrorists were running around and had started carrying out some speculative firing. We still do not know if they had sensed something, but at this time it required nerves of steel by the SF team to wait this out. At 6:12 am, we saw the black plume of a rocket launcher shell exploding against a hut housing the terrorists. The attack had begun.

I would definitely feel insulted after reading these two paragraphs. Naaa I won't feel insulted as Pakistani by this attack but if I was an indian and this crap was being fed to me to believe.

The only delusional prevailing in this world is Pakistanis claiming to the victims of terror but in real fact you aide and abet terror. The world has called your bluff many times, quite frankly the opinions of the those on this thread only matter in PDF & nowhere else. As i said on countless occasions "feel free to live in your own bubble"

The only delusional prevailing in this world is Pakistanis claiming to the victims of terror but in real fact you aide and abet terror. The world has called your bluff many times, quite frankly the opinions of the those on this thread only matter in PDF & nowhere else. As i said on countless occasions "feel free to live in your own bubble"

Yeah yeah. F*ck off now.

but the audio clip does not sound like Pakistani, Indians are trying to talk like Pakistani Muslims. no where in Pakistan people speak like that, and conversation is ging like khala kay ghar baithay biryani kha rahay hain,

Back
Top Bottom