What's new

Funny news from Dodgy Wesite opposes MFN status for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
taliban-210711.jpg

are these terrorists addressing each other?

what kind of a chowk is that? more like a waranda of some house.
I have been to Islamabad and I dont remember Abpara being like that.

by the way in Islamabad there is effectively section 144 in Place and no public procession is allowed that too of the banned militant organisations.

the best they get is a news conference from the spokesmen of Jamat Islami media centre.
the report link, the thread and the contents have less credibility than Tony Blair’s WMD report

by the way this is how Abpara showk looks like
the agverage speed is round about 80 to 100 KM/h if any of these fundos do build up the currage to hold a rally in the middle of this very busy juncltion then RIP.

abpara.jpg

Terrorist 1: aoy I cant hear you Ajab Gul what are you saying? Take that stupid cloth off your face

Ajab Gul: don’t tempt me chaudhary, don’t you know its haram to mock a fellow Taliban?

Chaudhray (slaps the guy who is fiddling with long weapon thingy) oay bablu tuk ko kitni baar kaha hay Amriki Kafir ki cheese ko sochay sumjhay bagar haath na lagao? ( oay bablu how many times I told you not to fiddle with Infidel American things without knowing what you are doing?)

Balbu: I cant hear you, you got cloth in your mouth too and why you speaking to me in Urdu? Don’t you know its hard for people to read urdu in roman script?

Fouth terrorist with the radio antenna: God damn my a-s-s is freezing on this floor where is our tea? ..(shouts) hey , send us tea already!!!

Ajab Gul: don’t sware brother Bulbul Khan, if the amir hears us he will nair our a s s on the wall.

Chudhray: .. you too Ajab Gul? Enough already, (slaps Balblu real hard, beause he is still fiddling with the weapon tube). Bablu you are going to get us killed without taking any infidels with us.

Bulbul Khan: ok shut up now, I am going to play the radio for the Abpara protest.

As choudhry goes for slapping bablu again he slips and falls over Bulbul Khans gun that is pointing at bublu, it goes off leaving a wide gaping hole below the belly of Bulbul khan and hits the weapon tube thing too which falls on Bulbul khan and there is a cracking sound from Bulbul Khans “empty” skull.

Ajab Gul: Masha’llah they are martyrs, now we can have their tea too after the radio transmisson ends, by the way why is this radio sounding like a fan?

Choudhray: what fan? Oh No that’s an American drone or their slave Pakistani Armies Cobra helicopter….. run for your lives…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom