What's new

Gandhara Civilization,Trademark of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comprehension problem? where did i mention i am claiming it? i just asked for the name of the ruler?

ruler dosent matters..they come and go..this thread is about the gandhara civilization that flourished in modern day Pakistan and is about the local people and natural geographical marvels it reflects...

this thread is about the gandhara civilization that flourished in modern day Pakistan and is about the local people and natural geographical marvels it reflects...

Exactly!

So me i merely asking a question about Gandhara here ,i.e who was the ruler or atleast the earliest of Indo-European tribes to live on these lands.

Well of course Gandhara is Pakistani. Their descendents still live on those lands albeit they have mixed with other peoples. At the same time however the Taj is Indian and we Pakistanis shouldnt go around claiming it just like Indians shouldnt go around claiming Gandhara, if they do that, then they might as well say Afghanistan is Indian as well. After all the Shahis had their capital in Kabul for some time.

Also there is no need for the abusive language present on this thread. More needs to be taught of the ancient history of this land, i am a proud Kamboja, a kingdom that existed north of Gandhara.

I dont have any problems with pakistanis claiming Gandhar but they nothing about it, thats a shame.

i do understand your grief and anger.....this happens when the leader in your case gandhi left behind a lie to defend....you should hold a referendum and rename your country to khajurao or hindu republic of kamasutra....it not late these civilizations flourished in your own very country so you should be proud of them.
you know nothing about Gandhar and you claim it. Its like a lion claiming a jungle without the knowledge of hunting.

I dont have any problems with pakistanis claiming Gandhar but they nothing about it, thats a shame.

its a shame your country has not a single civilization of which you are proud of.....you can be proud of kamasutra civilization or khajurao civilization if u want to,no ones stopping you

Well of course Gandhara is Pakistani. Their descendents still live on those lands albeit they have mixed with other peoples. At the same time however the Taj is Indian and we Pakistanis shouldnt go around claiming it just like Indians shouldnt go around claiming Gandhara, if they do that, then they might as well say Afghanistan is Indian as well. After all the Shahis had their capital in Kabul for some time.

Also there is no need for the abusive language present on this thread. More needs to be taught of the ancient history of this land, i am a proud Kamboja, a kingdom that existed north of Gandhara.

Well said! :tup:
I'm curious about your opinion on Mahmud Ghazni?

are u a retard or what?this thread is not on Mahmud ghazni...are you blind or what dragging politics in......this thread is about the local people of gandhara and the natural geographical beauty it possess and that it flourished in modern day Pakistan.

are u a retard or what?this thread is not on Mahmud ghazni...are you blind or what dragging politics in......this thread is about the local people of gandhara and the natural geographical beauty it possess and that it flourished in modern day Pakistan.
you are highlighting your ignorance, talking about gandhar and ignoring gazni.

Well of course his role as a Ghazi is exaggerated. Personally i view him positively for his achievements on the battlefield though what he did after that i am not too sure of. Other than that i dont have much of an opinion on him. The Ghaznavis would become an integral part of modern Pakistan (Lahore was their capital for quite some time after the fall of Ghazni) so just like Jayapala and Anandpal they are in my opinion children of this land.

someone sitting in kerala 3500 kilometers away taking interest in a civilization in a foreign land thousands of miles away....indians are funny indeed and inferiority complexed too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom