What's new

Gandhara Civilization,Trademark of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusion: two fanboys knowing nothing about gandhar not even its meaning trying to convince everyone that gandhar is great, i agree its great but do you know anything about it, do you still follow their customs, do you bask in their glory? Think about it, as for me gentlemen i find this conversation boring, i came here to discuss gandhar, but found ignorant people all over, i quit this thread, the thread starter may either waste his time over here or research about gandhar and see what it was, the cradle of civilizations, cradle of hindu dharma, cradle of peace.

By the end of the day you sure are going to be banned

if i am gonna get banned cause i enlightened indians regarding their hometown civilizations then let it be so...it was a nice thread and you indians ruined it with your typical inferiority complex.

cradle of hindu dharma is khajurao and kamasutra civilization..your very own hometown civilizations
dont tell me there were muslims living over there, the name gandhar itself is sanskrit, gandhari daughter of king of gandhar was a pious woman. You know very little, research than brag, seriously it amazes me you dont know anything about gandhar, pakistan should teach its people about gandhar.

if i am gonna get banned cause i enlightened indians regarding their hometown civilizations then let it be so...it was a nice thread and you indians ruined it with your typical inferiority complex.
there isnt a post anywhere, where you seemed to enlighten us, you only know names of some old cultures, indians like me can write 10 pages about it, you know nothing, you dont even know their religion.

dont tell me there were muslims living over there, the name gandhar itself is sanskrit, gandhari daughter of king of gandhar was a pious woman. You know very little, research than brag, seriously it amazes me you dont know anything about gandhar, pakistan should teach its people about gandhar.

you had left the thread...now what happened?this is your inferiority complex that is bringing you back to this thread to spread false propoganda...i have already proved...Kamasutra and Khajurao Civilizations are trademark of india ..you can start a thread on them and we can talk about them and role of Ashoka in them

you had left the thread...now what happened?this is your inferiority complex that is bringing you back to this thread to spread false propoganda...i have already proved...Kamasutra and Khajurao Civilizations are trademark of india ..you can start a thread on them and we can talk about them and role of Ashoka in them
you cant talk two minutes about gandhar, how can you talk about asoka.

But sorry it is known as Indian Civilization worldwide. Only Pakistanis call it Pakistani Civilization

I would hate to participate in the mud-slinging that is going on in this thread, but I have to admit..

The Indian narrative wins. Over here, we are thought in school that everything from the Indus Civilization, to King Porus who defeated Alexander the Great are all part of Indian Civilization.

I would hate to participate in the mud-slinging that is going on in this thread, but I have to admit..

The Indian narrative wins. Over here, we are thought in school that everything from the Indus Civilization, to King Porus who defeated Alexander the Great are all part of Indian Civilization.

geography says otherwise...i dont know if in your map shows swat,buner and other towns of gandhara civilization in india:lol:

The world sans the Pakistanis are taught the same thing! Anyways, I'm out of here! It sucks to participate in such threads.

geography says otherwise...i dont know if in your map shows swat,buner and other towns of gandhara civilization in india:lol:

I understand that all those areas are now in Pakistan.

But in the context of history, I don't think those areas were called Pakistan when this civilizations were flourishing. Maybe that is why history generally accepts those civilizations as being part of Indian.

Anyway it's your country, so you should know more about it than i ever would. Let's both agree to just believe in what our own text book thought us. Not interested in having a long drawn debate :lol:

But in the context of history, I don't think those areas were called Pakistan when this civilizations were flourishing. Maybe that is why history generally accepts those civilizations as being part of Indian.

Anyway it's your country, so you should know more about it than i ever would. Let's both agree to just believe in what our own text book thought us. Not interested in having a long drawn debate :lol:

ancient india, ancient india = pakistan + modern hindustan

as taj mehal belongs to india, gandhara belongs to pakistan and its people who are the decedents of ancient gandharra

basically history can not be divided that way you are proposing. Tajmahal or Haroppa both are our shared history. It is nice to see some are now getting interest in history before Md Bin- Qasim....

basically history can not be divided that way you are proposing. Tajmahal or Haroppa both are our shared history. It is nice to see some are now getting interest in history before Md Bin- Qasim....

are you joking or what??, every pakistan knows about our ancient history like moen jo daro the ancient indus city, everybody knows mehargarh, harrapa, taxila and gandhara

first of all you should take up your own Indian flag.

secondly there was NO India with current tricolor before 47.

Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom