What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

You are the one who burn your wives until muslims had to come stop you and I am Jahil?

the practise of Sati actually started after the muslims started coming. Before that even in war our kings had a dharma, a code, not to harm civilians and temples even after victory. But the obviously the Islamic barbarians from arabia and central asia had none of those war codes and had only lust..so to save themselves from the dishonor, the women entered fire themselves..it was called jauhar. So yeah blabbing without knowledge of facts..you are indeed jahil.

Do you even know the meaning of jahiliya? look at the mirror. Rape people in buses, 100's slums, sell your country. at least my country has achived 100% literacy..in yours most people who cant even sign names are elected official politicians and I am the Jahil? every iranian president has a phd. Madrasa? Do you know who made the first university in the world?

Yeah we have our problems and you have yours...which country in the world doesnt have a problems..what is your ******* point here genius ? Yeah every iranian presiddent is a phd, a paper dummy who has to be certified by the ayotollah first..great

Your People My People..Blah blah blah... thats why when your sister gets raped by 5 guys in the bus people just mind their own business. thats the difference between a treacherous hindu zionist british american shoe shiner like you and me, are you Even human you speak about Innocent People, Palestinians.. we support people regardless of race or creed. like we Saved your JEW friends from the life of Slavery from Babylon to now fighting for the Palestinian cause.

How is the fact that one of your zorastrian emperors saved the Jews even supposed to be relevant to me or now..are you out of your mind ? When rapes occured in India we protested and the culprit was brought to justice..plus we dont require 4 adult males to be witness to the rape nor do we consider the rape victim to be at fault for adultery. Yeah you care about palestinians and they say good bye to you and sign in with new bosom buddy Qatar...lol they make a jackass out of you and you seem to want more of that.

I am internet Warrior? how many times did you name call and swear at me? Look at your post count and you jumping up and down like a chimp because I simply State Facts I become vile. you are coward and a vermin who cant handle facts. zionist Indians/Hindus like you and So Called farbahar wearing half bread "Presian" sell outs in the west are the ones who give both a bad name. Go to your Daddy Israel the european entity who sits on the ONLY nuclear bomb stock pile in the middle east. or Your Daddy in amrerica who has used nukes on civilians before and threatens to use nukes. dont talk about iranian nuclear program.

bla bla bla...look at my post and see my position wrt to the syrian war. That is why I said open your fecking eye. India along with China are only one of the few countries to even deal with iran even after all the monstrous sanctions. We are expanding the relations and actually investing millions of dollars into the port in Chabhahar. We have nothing to do with the Israel-Palestinian problem. We are worried only about our own interests and both Israel and Iran are vital to that and hence our relation to both. Those are the facts, not the Zionist-Hindu , illuminati balderdash that your spitting out here.

He is a Berber in the Arab Algeria, he is so mad at Arab and French subjugation of them. Berbers don't represent Algeria, they are an oppressed minority that have lately got the right to learn their own language, and yet they are still ungrateful.
@**** you! but you moronic replies make me laugh. if we were,arab we will wearing robes like you...like the faggot you see below..
ea661a13.jpg

If we were Arabs, we will be led by a CIA second hand paid leach
jordan10.jpg

look a the difference...
Chased the turcs from ec sham and liberated Syria..
images

images

Just like our soldiers

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have nothing against Hindus or Indians in General, We have Indians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs, Jews, Kurds in Iran. Many Many People, Not just Persians. And I know many Persians even live in India, They are Called Parsi.I had good a friend from Punjab, India. He was a Sikh. If you think I hate you because you are Hindu/Jew/Christian Thats not it. If I hate you then its due to your actions, history or behavior, not your race or religion. If you look back, every time i have said Hindu Zionist, There are all kinds of Zionist, Hindu, Christian, Athiest, Jew and even Muslim Zionists.

Why do you talk about Irans nuclear energy program? We Signed the NPT, and Nuclear Energy is our Right.Your Friend Said about Middle Eastern Countries Threatning With Nukes. The ONLY Country In the Middle East that has NUKES IS Your Israeli Zionist regimie who have also not Signed the NPT/ with Hundreds of Nukes. AND Israel is a EUROPEAN Entity. Same as UK, USA.

You Guys dont see America, the sole nuclear criminal who used it on Civilians and Depleted Uranium on Civilians in Iraq. Then what do you care about our nuclear energy program? You cant see a Criminal who has used Nuclear BOMBS before, then what Gives you the right to speak against a peaceful nuclear energy program when you dont care for the criminals either?

You Indians shouldn't come here in Middle Eastern Topics as GCC ONLY to join hands in hand to show your loyalty with Israel, and Insult us and badmouth us, if you do that then expect the same back in return.

Hes Right
BUT
Thats not it, Are We Going into Indian Affairs and Taking Sides, They come here and all they do is say Iran is threatening them with Nukes. If somebody is wrong and they are doing it to muslims they do is like the Bedouins take sides with The Zionist. These guys cant even be friends of their neighbours china, pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh..these Zionist Indians and their israeli friends they have problems with everybody apart from their Colonial friends who they love sell out to. :angry:

1368241633israel_nukes-cartoon%5B1%5D.jpg

Qgbd8F.png

Funny photo brother jan :yay:

Why do you talk about Irans nuclear energy program? We Signed the NPT, and Nuclear Energy is our Right.Your Friend Said about Middle Eastern Countries Threatning With Nukes. The ONLY Country In the Middle East that has NUKES IS Your Israeli Zionist regimie who have also not Signed the NPT/ with Hundreds of Nukes. AND Israel is a EUROPEAN Entity. Same as UK, USA.

You Guys dont see America, the sole nuclear criminal who used it on Civilians and Depleted Uranium on Civilians in Iraq. Then what do you care about our nuclear energy program? You cant see a Criminal who has used Nuclear BOMBS before, then what Gives you the right to speak against a peaceful nuclear energy program when you dont care for the criminals either?
1368241633israel_nukes-cartoon%5B1%5D.jpg

Qgbd8F.png
Look man, I'm still waiting for your reply on Arab-Palestine, you claimed that Palestine love Iran and Hezbo but I posted pictures of Palestines with Saddam, you've seen it. I posted Palestiniajs burnig Hezbollat and Irani flags, you've seen it and I dared you to post Palestinians burnig Arab flags? Where is it? Are you struggling to find it? Give up man, get on with your life. The Suuni Arabs, Muslims and Palestinians are are anti Iranians, Hezbo and the Shias now because of Syria.

No one gives a flying f*ck about your nuclear weapons. If they were serious about it, they would have stopped after Dinejad's announcement on nukes. Israel bombed the Iraqi facility just a day after Saddam announced he would defend his natioj against Iran. Thanks to your Zionist friend who saved your as$. Why don't you thank 500 for that? Show some respect to Jews. They were the one who saved your life, instead of caring about Palestinians who loved Saddam who ruined your revolution, you should get along with the Jews and stop thinking about Palestinians. Forget about those Irani nukes, they are doing it only to threaten the Gulf, their dream on taking over. If you reply and call me b.s I will reply with evidence.

I have read your post on Ottoman Ummah thing. Since when did the Khilafa gave a flying f*ck about your religion(Shia)? You know if anyone who claimed to be a Muslim without following the Quran and the Sunnah, they would have wiped them off but thanks to your ugly plot with the help of the Jews against the Sahabas who became a caliph and others later on...you know under the Sharia in Saudi Arabia before small countries were splitted, no Shias were allowed in the Arabian peninsula. So, imagine if those house of Saud were toppled and the real Sharia was implemented by the real leader there? Shias would be either eradicated or expelled out of the region. So do you hope the House of Saud to be toppled since they are an empires to the Gulf or hope for them to stay? If you're thinking about democracy, there will be no democracy in the Arabian peninsula.

Now, i'm still waiting for a reply on your stupid comment Palestine-Iran-Hezbo.

There we Go, Every time we want to go back on topic some Roman Poop or Indian Zionist Comes to Talk About Iranian Oil. Whats their Obsession with Iranian Oil Now in the GCC/Hizbollah Topic. The Only reason you buy it is because you need it. if you didn't then you would bow to israel and america just as you did towards pakistan and all muslims. all you do is come to middle eastern topics to talk rubbish sides with israel..its not related to you and divert them with india this, islam that, pakistan this, iran said that. Put better use of your money, fix the slums and get your politicians education before or after electing them.

@Yzd Khalifa - Why you worshiping indian 8 times a day is good mr. poope. I dont do paganism.

@Rustam

The Indo-Israeli Alliance:

In 2003, Yuval Steinitz, then head of the Israeli Knesset’s Foreign Affairs and Security Committee, assessed the strategic alliance with India as “a very high priority, second only to relations with the United States.”

Indeed, some analysts believe that Israel has overtaken Russia to become India’s largest supplier of military equipment and expertise, with sales of land-based surveillance systems, seaborne missiles, and more exceeding $2 billion per year.

Revenues from these sales have helped Israel to offset research and development costs for the weaponry needed to maintain its military edge over its adversaries. To remain viable, Israel’s defense industries need to export approximately 70% of production, and today India is Israel’s largest market.

India launching Israeli spy satellites

On January 21, 2008, for example, an Indian Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle rocket propelled into orbit a TecSAR Israeli reconnaissance satellite that Israel was not able to launch from its own territory (because of geopolitical and gravitational considerations).

Cooperation in the naval sphere could potentially serve both India’s declared aim to develop its blue water navy (a maritime force capable of operating on the “high seas” outside the territorial waters of the home nation)—and Israel’s increasingly challenging geo-strategic needs. Given its miniscule territorial dimensions after withdrawing from Gaza in a vain quest for peace and the growing Iranian nuclear threat, Israel is compelled to turn to the marine theater for second-strike capability (a country’s assured ability to respond to an attack with a counterattack that will inflict unacceptable damage on the aggressor). Such capacity is essential for nations upholding a no-first-use policy (not to use nuclear weapons as a means of warfare unless first attacked by an adversary utilizing nuclear, chemical, or biological warfare). As the international relations and strategic affairs analyst Subhash Kapila has observed, “…both Israel and India are potential targets for first-use nuclear strikes by their adversaries”—in each case, an Islamic nuclear bomb. The seaborne second-strike capability “has to be operative from the Indian Ocean,” Kapila writes, “and hence strategic cooperation with the Indian Navy is an imperative.”

India & Israel-Strategic Bedfellows

More on Indo-Israeli Alliance

Israel has become one of India’s largest military suppliers, while India has assisted Israel in the naval sphere. Israel, the No. 1 foreign issuer on the NASDAQ stock exchange, is investing in many Indian companies, while India has become one of Israel’s top trading partners in Asia.

Nevertheless, India and Israel share a “natural logic,” according to Indian National Security Advisor Brajesh Mishra, and strategic priorities in regards to politics, security and growing their economies.

Indo-Israeli Alliance-Forbes

Israel uses India to pressure Iran

@Desert Fox Many of my country men are too funny and kind, they are easy to trust. But I show it to my friends. Some times Racism is important towards certain people who cause it in the first place. Indians, Anglos, Westerners, Israelis, Americans Brits and Europeans. I personally have nothing against Indians in general and I know most are poor people who just want to go by their lives but the treachery and ftina they or at least the ruling class and did to neighbors like Pakistan, Then China & Bangladesh. If they have so much with neighbors and make alliances with Israel even on the internet going off topic to show how much loyal they are against Muslims in topics that dont even relate to them. Then how good will they make friends of iran or anybody. I know many Hindu Indians have DEEP resentment towards muslims.

India Is Israelis #1 Ally in the World, Bigger ally then america.. According to an Israeli Study/Poll/Survey carried out my Israel and other Zionist Organizations in 2009.

Anyway, I dont want to talk about indians, there is already a pack of berber and arab indian supporters here taking sides with Indians like Indians take sides with Israelis trolling and taking cheap shots. Its hilarious, Hindustan, Arabistan, Zionistan a trinity of death. :laughcry:

What is thought about the arabs, arabity in modern day north africa...Modo pls do not erase it...If you erase it erase also the comments on north african berbers by Blackeagle...Or is Blackeagle is a priviledged one in this forum, like some others, all the venom that distilled all day long in this forum, I have yet to see one of them banned, like we all did for something less offensive than that....

GCC to take action against Hezbollah loyalists in Gulf

The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) will take action against Hezbollah loyalists living in the GCC countries, a statement issued by the council said on Monday.

“The GCC will take measures against [those] in the GCC countries affiliated with Hezbollah in regards to their residencies as well as their financial and business transactions,” said the statement.

The Gulf countries condemned Hezbollah’s involvement in the Syrian crisis, which – according to the United Nations – has led to the death of at least 80,000 people since March 2011.

They said the militia's interference in the Syrian conflict shows Hezbollah’s “real nature and goals,” adding its behavior is illegitimate.

The statement called on the Lebanese government to “shoulder its responsibilities towards Hezbollah and [the party’s] illegal and inhumane behavior in Syria and the region.”

Lebanon has officially adopted a policy of disassociation in Syria’s conflict, however, the country is divided along sectarian lines that have been emphasized by the conflict in neighboring Syria.

While Hezbollah and its allies support Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s regime, the western-backed March 14 opposition movement stands behind the revolt against Assad.

Fighters from Hezbollah -- supported by Iran -- publicly led a 17-day assault on the Syrian town of Qusayr near the Lebanese border that ended up with its recapture from the rebels last week.

GCC to take action against Hezbollah loyalists in Gulf - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

@BLACKEAGLE

Aside from Riyadh and Manama, the rest of the GCC states should deport all Hezbollah terrorists :coffee:

@BLACKEAGLE

Aside from Riyadh and Manama, the rest of the GCC states should deport all Hezbollah terrorists :coffee:

Not only deported but also disowned, we don't want any kind of relationship with Iranian sellouts in Arab world. They are traitors with no honor and deserve no respect. Hosni Mubarak said it long time ago, that those are traitors and their loyalty isn't to their countries but rather to Iran.

Anyone should have his freedom of ideology, if a Jordanian is against the king and the regime he is allowed to show that without being deported/imprisoned, anyone that cannot deal with this is still living in backward times.

Back
Top Bottom