What's new

Gen V.K.Singh says Journalists should go to Agra Mental Institute

V.K. Singh On Dalit Children Burnt Alive: Government Can't Be Blamed If Someone Stones A Dog
HuffPost India | By Betwa Sharma
Posted: 22/10/2015 12:43 IST Updated: 22/10/2015 17:47 IST

NEW DELHI -- In an appalling reaction to the death of two Dalit children as a consequence of intercaste violence in Haryana, Union Minister V.K. Singh said that the government should not be blamed for the tragic episode, in the same vein as the government is not responsible if "someone throws stones at a dog."

"There is no connection with the government. It is a feud between families," he said. “The government is not to blame if someone throws stones at a dog."

On Tuesday morning, two children - a baby girl and her two-year-old brother - were burnt alive when men from the Rajput community allegedly set a Dalit family on fire in Sunped village, Faridabad.

Singh's Bharatiya Janata Party is in power in Haryana and at the Centre. He has served as an army chief, and is currently the Minister of State For External Affairs.

Singh's remarks are blow to the BJP at a time when his party needs the Dalit vote in the Bihar State Election.

Details:
V.K. Singh On Dalit Children Burnt Alive: Government Can't Be Blamed If Someone Stones A Dog

Some people never learn do they? you cant win against the press, learn to manage them better , especially since you are a public figure.
Yes we can,The moment you realise you are not in charge of your dog and the Dog is incharge of you.That is when it becomes a situation .
He is a General and he knows how to command and earn respect from his Army,
Media are Unruly folk, he will tame and whip them to perfection. :enjoy:
You need a Dog trainer to control the packs Congress unleashed.:sniper:
If it was me i would hunt down the collaborators and liquidate them personally,after all we are FASCISTS are we not?
When you label us as such, we should start behaving as such.

OR

Are you expecting a cue from the Jew lobby?:p: BY {cititing Fascism"} Modi has them in his pocket already.
What next?A Pan Indian Riot? Do that, because we are well prepared this time, and unless your Congress wants to see Your party erased and other things..Be prepared to do so.
We are not going to back down now,We are all Prepared..:victory: Or ARE YOU afraid to die.Once the word of Conflict gets out,.then YOUR GOD SAVE YOU!

Last edited:
There is a say that we all grew up with. "If you throw a stone on the dog and it comes and bites you. How am I ( I here could be the owner of the dog or the parent to which the kid crying and complaining etc etc) responsible for that." I can easily relate to that statement you do something stupid how is anyone (read govt here) responsible for that????

Coming from country where the Ex-Chief is facing trials.
Yes, countries like the one with the red, blue and white flag that you have under your name are countries where Generals have faced trials before and still do.....

Last edited:
Yes, countries like the one with the red, blue and white flag that you have under your name are countries where Generals have faced trials before and still do.....

They still can live in India, they won't need to run to a western country and be on exile

Neither of those two flags, had generals that made a mockery out of the constitution of their respective nations, can you say that about yours?

Former Army officers turned jokers.........what a charm India has.

A Pakistani making fun of Indian Generals...

upc-code-priceless-23033395.jpg

Neither of those two flags, had generals that made a mockery out of the constitution of their respective nations, can you say that about yours?
Yes, I can.
They still can live in India, they won't need to run to a western country and be on exile
And neither will Musharraf need to run anywhere. He lives in Karachi.

The thing about these kinds of arguments is that they're so flawed, it's very easy for them to be turned against Pakistan in every way - Ret. General faces trial, "oh look a country where Generals face trials". General doesn't face trial, "oh look law doesn't apply to Army". BS feel-good arguments from the country where murderers are made Prime Ministers.

Normally I do not get in to a tu tu mein mein conversation, but when you made such stupid remark, thought of responding...... I can respond to your this post also, but then I do not want to go down to that level... I will leave you to continue your conversation.
Enjoy your posting
:tup:

Yes, I can.

And neither will Musharraf need to run anywhere. He lives in Karachi.

The thing about these kinds of arguments is that they're so flawed, it's very easy for them to be turned against Pakistan in every way - Ret. General faces trial, "oh look a country where Generals face trials". General doesn't face trial, "oh look law doesn't apply to Army". BS feel-good arguments from the country where murderers are made Prime Ministers.

Yes we can,The moment you realise you are not in charge of your dog and the Dog is incharge of you.That is when it becomes a situation .
He is a General and he knows how to command and earn respect from his Army,
Media are Unruly folk, he will tame and whip them to perfection. :enjoy:
You need a Dog trainer to control the packs Congress unleashed.:sniper:
If it was me i would hunt down the collaborators and liquidate them personally,after all we are FASCISTS are we not?
When you label us as such, we should start behaving as such.

OR

Are you expecting a cue from the Jew lobby?:p: BY {cititing Fascism"} Modi has them in his pocket already.
What next?A Pan Indian Riot? Do that, because we are well prepared this time, and unless your Congress wants to see Your party erased and other things..Be prepared to do so.
We are not going to back down now,We are all Prepared..:victory: Or ARE YOU afraid to die.Once the word of Conflict gets out,.then YOUR GOD SAVE YOU!
You forgot your meds today didn't you? :lol:

Naughty boy !!!!! You cant say things like this openly , what if someone realizes the truth? :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom