What's new

General Faisal Naseer is a dirty harry , He has Lisence to Kill : Imran khan

He was the biggest supporter of top military leadership becuase he got the support and if establishment supports him again he will be biggest supporter again.

Yup! And if/when Imran is again supported by the military, you'd see how his followers would rationalize even that. BTW, I hear PPP and PTI are talking about some kind of electoral 'understandings' either pre or post polls because the inevitable rift between the Noonies and the PPP will happen.

Forget about oath, do you know why Imran Khan never refused the establishment‘s support?
are you fking drunk or what ?

Yore talking about forgetiing an oath on which entirely office cadre stands when they become officers ?

WTF are you smoking ? When the dikhead officers and generals break their own oath - what credibility do they have ?

Do you even understand what OATH is or youre just blabbering whatever shit is coming to your mouth ?

if establishment supports him again he will be biggest supporter again.
fk estebalishsmengt all the shit generals who invlove in politics - why the fk did they support anyone for that matter is that their job ?

BTW, I hear PPP and PTI are talking about some kind of electoral 'understandings' either pre or post polls because the inevitable rift between the Noonies and the PPP will happen
let it be that is Politics - but shit khaki loser getting invloved in politics is breaking their own OATH - something that you losers dont understand - beacuse sucking up to shit generals is what you all can do

This is how nations fight back. When turk defeated the enemy . We Pakistanis are headless nation
The difference is all are wearing Turkish glad whereas the PTI supporters mostly wear PTI flags

He is a brave man. This system is standing on illusions, deceptions and lies. The people holding power are doing so illegitimately. We needed a man like Imran to stand to the lies and shows its face. As I have said before, I m of the firm belief that Imran Khan will prevail.

Nah, Bajwa retried, where is the hard time for him? This generation is SM generation, they might be active on SM, but otherwise they are incapable of any real change.

Ik doesn't need establishment, and this is why establishment is afraid of election. It is a clear win for IK. The only thing he needs from establishment, aka Napak army, is to let there be free and fair election, which they will not allow because Pakistan is now an occupied country.

The change you see is because social media translates the change in people's thinking. The social media propagates the change and this amplifies.

I agree with you. With 80% approval rating and his politics truly for the people of Pakistan, IK does not need establishment.

The difference is all are wearing Turkish glad whereas the PTI supporters mostly wear PTI flags
When they take pti flag with pakistani flaq. They doministrate that they not sheeps. They different then rest. They own the country.

Last edited:
A bold person becomes a leader....

A coward person becomes a dictator...

Fortune favors he brave.....

Nah, Bajwa retried, where is the hard time for him? This generation is SM generation, they might be active on SM, but otherwise they are incapable of any real change.

Ik doesn't need establishment, and this is why establishment is afraid of election. It is a clear win for IK. The only thing he needs from establishment, aka Napak army, is to let there be free and fair election, which they will not allow because Pakistan is now an occupied country.
Did not you see the humiliation he faced in France. No one was dare to do this to any gerneral in Pakistan. They are facing unprecedented humiliation which they did not even faced after losing Bangladesh. Mark my words he will not show his face publicly in future. They have fear in hearts if someone abuse them in public. They going to hide their identity.

Last edited:
Fate of bajwa and dirty harry is written on the wall , they both will be hanged for selling the country and attempt of murdering dozens of pak civilians including arshad sharif.

IK himself said that he does not have any proof against "dirty harry", can you please share some evidence of this rant before writing someone's fate on your facebook wall?

IMO the Pak Deep State wants a good deal from IK. But, what IK is countering with is basically a Reis Erdo'an formula: 100% Biat to him.....

IK himself said that he does not have any proof against "dirty harry", can you please share some evidence of this rant before writing someone's fate on your facebook wall?
This is not proper way to ask about proofs against dirty harry , let him file FIR against faisal naseer first and then ask him about proofs like every other Pakistani civilians following the rule , yeh haram zady FA pass kia opar sa utray hain ?

are you fking drunk or what ?

Yore talking about forgetiing an oath on which entirely office cadre stands when they become officers ?

WTF are you smoking ? When the dikhead officers and generals break their own oath - what credibility do they have ?

Do you even understand what OATH is or youre just blabbering whatever shit is coming to your mouth ?

fk estebalishsmengt all the shit generals who invlove in politics - why the fk did they support anyone for that matter is that their job ?

let it be that is Politics - but shit khaki loser getting invloved in politics is breaking their own OATH - something that you losers dont understand - beacuse sucking up to shit generals is what you all can do
Everything was excellent with Imran Khan and his supporters, and he became prime minister because the establishment was not following the OATH.
Khan and his followers never raised the question about it, Why?
Don't you know anything about Pakistani politics?
Do you know how these political parties get the power?
They contact and remind the establishment about the OATH to save the country and beg to support them to save the country destroyed by the evil policies of some other political parties.

Why can't they have a conference having only one agenda item about not involving the establishment in politics?
Even if any party tries this, all others will be standing by the establishment's side and supporting them.

I hope I have provided enough explanation to help you understand the situation. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Everything was excellent with Imran Khan and his supporters, and he became prime minister because the establishment was not following the OATH.
Khan and his followers never raised the question about it, Why?
Don't you know anything about Pakistani politics?
Do you know how these political parties get the power?
They contact and remind the establishment about the OATH to save the country and beg to support them to save the country destroyed by the evil policies of some other political parties.

Why can't they have a conference having only one agenda item about not involving the establishment in politics?
Even if any party tries this, all others will be standing by the establishment's side and supporting them.

I hope I have provided enough explanation to help you understand the situation. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Oh Bhai, what you are saying is 100% correct, despite the PTI fanbois in denial about the military's support in Imran's rise to power. Heck, one of the few major surviving Imran supporter in media Mr. Haroon Rashid, after the 2018 elections, is on record to have said that the Establishment MADE the MQM MNAs to sit on 'Thandey Farash' (Cold Floor) until the MNAs agreed to support Imran in the National Assembly. Haroon Rasheed!! The guy is to this date infected with the Imrandoo Virus!

About ganging up against the Establishment--well, at one point, the Noonies and the PPP politicians wanted that--they have been far too much hit harder by the Establishment than Imran has been and they both faced that multiple times. So there WAS an opportunity to corner the Establishment but Imran Khan--the dumb *** and the arrogant person he is his entire life, wouldn't even consider a govt. of technocrats to take Pakistan out of the dire straits.

The more you analyze Imran Khan the more you should absolutely LOATHE this guy! What a sad critter who goes without seeing his sons for 3.5 years, and is about to be abandoned by his 3rd wife--a woman into witchcraft or at least superstitions.

Every institution the judiciary, the media, the parliament etc are there to just give the facade of rule of law and democracy a veneer to hide the true rulers. Now they are talking on the media about halka bandia and other such narratives just to give an impression that some sort of democratic process is underway.

Oh Bhai, what you are saying is 100% correct, despite the PTI fanbois in denial about the military's support in Imran's rise to power. Heck, one of the few major surviving Imran supporter in media Mr. Haroon Rashid, after the 2018 elections, is on record to have said that the Establishment MADE the MQM MNAs to sit on 'Thandey Farash' (Cold Floor) until the MNAs agreed to support Imran in the National Assembly. Haroon Rasheed!! The guy is to this date infected with the Imrandoo Virus!

About ganging up against the Establishment--well, at one point, the Noonies and the PPP politicians wanted that--they have been far too much hit harder by the Establishment than Imran has been and they both faced that multiple times. So there WAS an opportunity to corner the Establishment but Imran Khan--the dumb *** and the arrogant person he is his entire life, wouldn't even consider a govt. of technocrats to take Pakistan out of the dire straits.

The more you analyze Imran Khan the more you should absolutely LOATHE this guy! What a sad critter who goes without seeing his sons for 3.5 years, and is about to be abandoned by his 3rd wife--a woman into witchcraft or at least superstitions.
I 100% agree with you, but a few emotionally fooled supporters of Khan are living in some imaginary world expecting Bollywood-style Khan's return and hanging a few top establishment officials. Emotions are the curse of logic.

Back
Top Bottom