What's new

General Raheel Shareef to visit Sri Lanka from 19th June

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1102270508-1.gif

It would be four day visit in which he would participate in passing out parade of Sri Lankan Army and also meet their president and Military leadership

I doubt the COAS will leave for a foreign tour now that the operation has started.

42ef3937b979091cf46e2f58109b31fa_L.jpg

The Chief of the Army Staff of Pakistan General Raheel Sharif is scheduled to arrive in Sri Lanka for a four-day visit starting from Thursday (19), Defence Ministry sources said.

General Raheel and his spouse will grace the Passing out Parade at Diyatalawa Military Academy during his stay in Sri Lanka.

The visiting official will also pay courtesy calls on the President, Secretary Defence, Chief of Defence Staff and Tri-Forces commanders.

Pakistan army chief to visit Sri Lanka

What's going on, i remember a few days back Joint Chief of staff visited Sri Lanks, what's cooking?

This is good, We need to keep our friendship with Sri Lanka strong and I think the General's visit would be a good gesture given that the Army is involved in a war

1102270508-1.gif

It would be four day visit in which he would participate in passing out parade of Sri Lankan Army and also meet their president and Military leadership

visit postponed.

Back
Top Bottom