What's new

General Raheel Sharif gets promoted to COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask you that why Raheel Sharif?why not seniors like Tariq Khan,Zaheer ul Islam or Haroon Aslam?

Now I see Sharifs everywhere!!
Nawaz sharif,Shabaz Sharif and Raheel Sharif everywhere...

Sharifs everywhere :rofl:

woody-buzz-everywhere.jpg

So should we expect Sharif Chief Justice as well?? :close_tema:

The only Sharifs left are Babara Sharif and Umar Sharif.. :rofl:

Last edited:
I ask you that why Raheel Sharif?why not seniors like Tariq Khan,Zaheer ul Islam or Haroon Aslam?

Nawaz Sharif is scared of ambitious and capable generals, but he may be in for a surprise with General Raheel as well.

Congrats for new appointment. I hope relation will improve with U.S.A and all other countries.... We should work closer with U.S.A against Russia which is still busy to arm India against Pakistan and we can become very close partner of U.S.A+ NATO against Russia...
Welcome to new general...:pakistan:

Last edited:
Aaj kaal Sharifon ka zamana hai, bhai. Muth tey Muth Rakh kay Jee bharr kay looto

Lt.Gen Haroon Aslam was senior most,Lt.General Rashad 2nd in seniority but nawaz shareef announced Gen Raheel sharif who was 3rd.

Gen Kiyani nominated Gen Rashad who was 2nd in seniority but Nawaz sharif announced Gen Raheel sharif

sharif keeping his track record ! #SHAME !

I have no issue with Raheel's promotion,however I do have question of Mr.Sharif's criteria and methodology for promoting Army chief.

No methodology or criteria when it comes to sharif brothers, but strange enough all three seniors were ditched in favor of Raheel, I failed to understand were all three other seniors less capable?, surely out of those 3 one would definitely have made it atleast to my logic.

Probably the logic of nawaz sharif is select a hero's brother in this critical time Pakistan is going through and probably that would have been the advice of US to nawaz other than that not even 1 of those other 3 making a way to become Army Chief on merit and seniority with best track record is strangely senseless decision by NS.

Bus socho zara.

Sharif promoted Musharraf too. :woot:
Bus socho zara.

Sharif promoted Musharraf too. :woot:
errrrrr.........
Are you expecting of repetation of past scenario?
I wish that may Raheel impose Martial Law,thus dissolving and destroying Mr.Sharif's government..yeah sounds crazy to you but I can't tolerate to see such ridiculous bunch of pathetic politicans dancing right on our heads anymore!

Last edited:
errrrrr.........
Are you expecting of repetation of past scenario?
I wish that may Raheel impose Martial Law,this dissolving and destroying Mr.Sharif's government..yeah sounds crazy to you but I can't tolerate to see such ridiculous bunch of pathetic politicans dancing right on our heads anymore!

It only takes an honest man.

Now whether Raheel is popular among the men, I don't know.

I can almost guarantee that Nawaz's criteria included a General that cannot rally the support of the Army. A non-threat and a yes man is what NS would have been looking for.

But again, I have no idea what kind of man General Raheel is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom