What's new

Getting religion in our bloodstream By Ayesha Siddiqa

225664-AyeshaSiddiqaNews-1312637750-807-640x480.jpg

...Why pretend that the government does not have information about the nefarious activities of militants in the society? The local police in Punjab and Sindh, where militancy is growing at a steady pace, are usually aware of the activities of people. The problem occurs when the police get orders from their bosses not to interfere with members of militant groups, and militants are then rescued by intelligence agencies...The sad part is that for years the police of the area was forced to lie to people investigating...The Punjab government also seems to have bought into the strategy of the intelligence agencies of trying to accommodate members of militant groups by giving them public and private sector jobs...in the absence of a programme to deradicalise these elements, the strategy of integrating them in society may run the risk of camouflaging its further radicalisation...seemingly non-militant activities such as welfare and relief work are not an end but means to an end. The peripheral activities are primarily a cover to hide the actual work and intent of these outfits.

Same BS as usual against ISI, some should ask these yellow journalists that they should look first at their backyard and then come to think over ISI. More over there are some PDF mullahs/Muftis who ever went in favour of these kind of articles.

This would be true if you had said this in the 1980s. Right now the ISI's main objective is to counter the hate filled propaganda being spread by the TTP besides their role of co-ordinating and performing intel ops.

Yup sir! TTP's real name is ASIAN TIGERS according to intelligence and through intel reports it is also known that their favourite things are money and alcohol.

GOD bless our country and ISI.

This would be true if you had said this in the 1980s. Right now the ISI's main objective is to counter the hate filled propaganda being spread by the TTP besides their role of co-ordinating and performing intel ops.

In fact when people put their points over particular situation about something by default then it's not their problem because they have to do it by default.

i dont understand why you guys(Pakistanis) think of israel as your enemy.

Because Israel is Non-Muslim Country. Jew Country. India is also enemy Hindu Country. US is also enemy Christian country. Europe is bad because Christianity.

Middle-east countries, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and even Libya, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia are best countries as per my what i read on PDF by Pakistani members. :)

Same BS as usual against ISI, some should ask these yellow journalists that they should look first at their backyard and then come to think over ISI.
The author worked for the Pakistani Army and Navy for eleven years. link

Because Israel is Non-Muslim Country. Jew Country. India is also enemy Hindu Country. US is also enemy Christian country. Europe is bad because Christianity.

Middle-east countries, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and even Libya, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Malaysia are best countries as per my what i read on PDF by Pakistani members. :)
STOP making trolls ........... china , japan , canada , australia , many more are non Muslims............
anti muslim policies of these countries makes a common muslim to consider them his enemy....
is israel is muslim loving or friend of muslims ................ it considers muslims as her enemy so why should we embrace her as friend.............
now shut your.............................

The author worked for the Pakistani Army and Navy for eleven years. link

Her work as a civil servant does not mean that she has insight into what the ISI and Pak Army do, I read her work "Military Inc", and even attended a lecture on it, on which a panel of 6 Army officers pointed out 156 factual errors in the book within 60 minutes.

what Ayesha Saddique really intended to say was (according to her) that Pakistani Establishment has adopted some sort of strategy of rehabilitation of the "militants" in Punjab (settled or near settled areas), unchecked and the government is giving them public sector and private sector jobs.... :woot:

so she has expressed her fear that the Deobandi sect would take over the Barelvi Sect, would eventually turn Punjab into a militant hub...which then in turn radicalise the society...

hence a comprehensive strategy and plan should be laidout, making sure this doesnot happen...

Her work as a civil servant does not mean that she has insight into what the ISI and Pak Army do, I read her work "Military Inc", and even attended a lecture on it, on which a panel of 6 Army officers pointed out 156 factual errors in the book within 60 minutes.

she is just speculating on the fact that there was some summery sent to punjab government indicating 6 madrissas and it neglected to take any action, by summing it up into a greater conspiracy by "the Agencies" of settling the "militants" into settled areas unchecked... !! :laugh:

becouse israel is killing innocent people of palestine and israel is behind alots of problems in the world...and we hate indian for what they are doind in kashmir and for the hate they have against us no metter here religion! and we hate america for what america is doing in iraq in afganistan in Pakistan and i dont know why indians are suppporting alwys americans they dont care about humanity that americans are killing and we not hate all europe countrys :D :D :D and indians are the same of america and isreal they are also against humanity not only against Pakistan :D

STOP making trolls ........... china , japan , canada , australia , many more are non Muslims............
anti muslim policies of these countries makes a common muslim to consider them his enemy....
is israel is muslim loving or friend of muslims ................ it considers muslims as her enemy so why should we embrace her as friend.............
now shut your.............................

I said correctly. you used 5 times the word "Muslim". Didn't said anything else as expected.

unfortunately, It's fact Muslim consider Israel as Enemy No. 1.

These Countries have better things to do rather making "Anti-Muslim Policy". There are much more important policy and no one thinks about religion while making policy. See Israel economy development. People from Muslim country have to look in different way rather than religious telescope. Anyway, you have liberty to think the way u want.

Back
Top Bottom