What's new

Ghauri test likely tomorrow

Awsome news.. hopefully we can see some pic's.

Guys missile is tested or not yet?

USA,Russia,france,china etc have missiles with much higher ranges and better tech than pakistan.They all have had failures in missile tests.So pakistan's 100% success in missile tests(while being inferior in missile tech to above mentioned countries)may be because of pakistan does not announce its failures.Also note that unlike russia,usa,india etc pakistan never announce exact test date and time to media prior to tests.
Anyway all these doesnt matter as pakistan have got more than enough nuclear capable ballistic missiles to deter any country from attacking it.:cheers:good luck for the test..guys

i have tried my best to get a calm discussion going with the Indian fellows but the scram in your posts always derail me :hitwall:

bro if you have a little bit of knowledge on global affairs it will be in your notice that Pakistan and India have ssigned a treaty to inform each other aboout any ballistic missile test prior to launch. you must also know youur media better then we do, they will try to report any success by Pakistan like a failuer let alone missing the news of a failed test but still they bever have reported any missile failuer by Pakistan. this sshows, even if you dislike, that Pakistan actually do have a 100% success rate.

these success stories stories are even quoted by global powers who do not relay on our ISPR press release but have there own sources to report the test as success.

although hard to digest for you, but, the truth is that KRL and NDC have been blessed with this acheivement. :pakistan:

regards!

No news of the test ......strange.... no details available anywhere on the internet.

Yeah, true, i am also waiting for the news of Ghauri test.
Btw, just out of curiosity, how many i google something like that user names on this forum, are they related by any mean?:undecided:

Yeah, true, i am also waiting for the news of Ghauri test.
Btw, just out of curiosity, how many i google something like that user names on this forum, are they related by any mean?:undecided:

I think I am the only igoogle here or else the system would not have allowed me to create this user id....

I don't think there is conspiracy in these names. ...I just liked the name and went ahead with it.

No news abt the test!!!!!

Well a question in my mind that Liquid Missile, Guari I (Medium-Range Ballistic Missile) have a range of 1500KM can carry a payload of 700 kg, It has internal guidance system and it was first tested on 6 April 1998.

Laterly we developed GuariII (2000-2500 KM) 1999.

Guari III (3000-3500KM)was in reportedly started development around 1999 and in late May 2004 it was reported that the missile would be to be ready for testing in June of that year.
Source I
Source II

And in the same year there were news that we have MIRV Capability.

Now after almost 6 years when we last time heard abt GuariIII, Why we are testing 14 years old Guarri I missile?

No news abt the test!!!!!

Well a question in my mind that Liquid Missile, Guari I (Medium-Range Ballistic Missile) have a range of 1500KM can carry a payload of 700 kg, It has internal guidance system and it was first tested on 6 April 1998.

Laterly we developed GuariII (2000-2500 KM) 1999.

Guari III (3000-3500KM)was in reportedly started development around 1999 and in late May 2004 it was reported that the missile would be to be ready for testing in June of that year.
Source I
Source II

And in the same year there were news that we have MIRV Capability.

Now after almost 6 years when we last time heard abt GuariIII, Why we are testing 14 years old Guarri I missile?

brother the GAuri III and Shaheen III were programs that would cause lot of flame in international community. Pakistan have the technology to develop missiles in this league and this has been proved by the Succes of Gauri II, Shaheen II etc. now the thing is that we dont face any immediate threat from a country that do not comes under range of alredy existing missiles. that is the reason there was no hot persuit for extended range missile. it is not that they are still developing the Gauri or Shaheen III missile, ;) it wont have taken this much time. the case might only be that the project lies in the cold storage now. :lol:

we just want to confirm to world that despit the potential to develop long range missiles we do not feel the need to do so as we dont have aggressive stance to any one but for them who think bad about us :pakistan:

as far as testing old missile is concerned, i please view the above posts and you will find the answer :cheers:, testing and evaluation to study flight parameters, re-entry vehicles and all are normal exercise.

regards!

Well im just want to know about test ..

But if BS allowed here so

this is also possible that they test that missile but its failed so they dont want to disclose this like they do hundreds of times :rofl:

Hey there is another possibility that US requested Pak"Please dont do the test for now cuz india getting scared of ure tests and trying to get refuge from me and bothering me so much" so Pak said okay for ure sake we delay it for a moment cuz u our neighbors guest and we care about the guests ".:woot:
Isn't it true?:lol:
Looks to me like that...:pakistan::pdf:

The Stormy rainy weather

it could be the case,,
the test was for study and analysis as the system is not a new one and the bad weather could have caused difficulty in that study. :agree:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom