What's new

Gigantic Kuffar festival in Saudi Arabia.....while Gaza is being destroyed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homajon

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Riyadh Season 2023 | Riyadh Season Opening Ceremony | Shakira Ronaldo Salman Khan and Mike Tyson​

Just look at this huuuuuuuuge Kuffar event with the Kuffar sport called "boxing" and these Kuffar singers....and this huuuuuuuuge amount of Saudis participating voluntarily in this Kuffar event.....all while Gaza is leveled to the ground!!!!

I mean seriously, this is the biggest middle finger that any people could give to Palestinians...."We don't give a shit about you being wiped out"

I have to admit, I'm starting to have some sympathy for Saudis....because I feel exactly the same about Palescumians.... :enjoy: :enjoy:

Riyadh Season 2023 | Riyadh Season Opening Ceremony | Shakira Ronaldo Salman Khan and Mike Tyson​

Just look at this huuuuuuuuge Kuffar event with the Kuffar sport called "boxing" and these Kuffar singers....and this huuuuuuuuge amount of Saudis participating voluntarily in this Kuffar event.....all while Gaza is leveled to the ground!!!!

I mean seriously, this is the biggest middle finger that any people could give to Palestinians...."We don't give a shit about you being wiped out"

I have to admit, I'm starting to have some sympathy for Saudis....because I feel exactly the same about Palescumians.... :enjoy: :enjoy:
1. What makes a sport halal?
2. Ki kare sahab? Stop all activity cuz of the war?

Sick people, instead of days of mourning for the tens of thousands of dead and 30 thousand injured and thousands dead under the rubble they are enjoying themselves, how callous can these people get?

All Arab governments hate the Palestinians. They are nothing but trouble.

I really love it when people want to blame only Arab governments....it's not the Saudi government, it is the Saudi people!!!
The Saudi government is not forcing the people to participate in this Kuffar stuff, they do it voluntarily....and the fate of Palescumians is totally irrelevant to them!!!

People talk about grand islamic caliphate but has anyone heard of maslows hierarchy of needs and circles of care (paraphrasing). People care about their 1. relatives 2. local community 3. ethnic group 4. country and 5. larger world society that shares similar values. If muslims are stuck at 3 and only caring about local issues and poverty/sorting things out in their own country, 5 being way down the list of the larger islamic global society is not going to interest them at all.

Says an iranian while munching on pork chops. If anyone is near to kufar among all the muslims then its iranians and Pakistanis, and ironically both these nations judge others iman and religion 😂.

So much misery in that part of the world

we should be happy for whatever little bit of fun and happiness some there can have

----

or what, you lot want everyone all riled up and leaving to join the war ?

wtf

Says an iranian while munching on pork chops. If anyone is near to kufar among all the muslims then its iranians and Pakistanis, and ironically both these nations judge others iman and religion 😂.
This trolling bot is not Iranian.

I have warned moderators for multiple times but apparently they don't give a hoot.

Good. This will be an eye opener for Muslims following their orders for fighting Jihad till the end of times.

All Arab governments hate the Palestinians. They are nothing but trouble.
This is the mindset and logic which lead to mainland Hindu Gangetics turning a blind eye to the orgy of violence and rape which destroyed the state of Manipur. Entire communities were destroyed while Hindu Gangetics went about their day.

Clown calls Iranians and Pakistanis near to kufr and then whines about judging other's imaan

:lol:

1. Anything that isn't explicitly against Quran or Hadith
2. It is basic decency that nobody should be doing such programs while a genocide is happening. Islam also calls that a Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. Now it is obvious that you won't be dancing while your brother is slaughtered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom