What's new

Gigantic Kuffar festival in Saudi Arabia.....while Gaza is being destroyed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He called the event kufr or at least people who are part of it as taking part in something kufria

He didn't call all the Saudis kafir

It was you clown. It was you who called two different nations nearest to the kufr

Read that whole post n his rants retard. And yes i still say these two countries are the worst hypocrites and usually hypocrites are worst than kafirs. I guess that smacking really hurt u, u cant get over it. Go cry to ur sunni mullaha retard.

There is an old conspiracy theory about the Al Saud royals, and how they're actually juice.. lotta chatter on the internet about that again.

Not studied them or well read enough about them.. maybe some others here could shed some light and either corroborate, or debunk that one.

Saudis have gone mad.
They are so obsessed with trying to look good in the eyes of the western countries that they are losing their respect fast among their own Muslim countries.
One thing I am sure of, no matter how hard they try, the westerners aren't gonna praise them.

download.gif

They just want to diversify their economy along with the rest of the GCC piglets. Worlds a changin'.

Sick people, instead of days of mourning for the tens of thousands of dead and 30 thousand injured and thousands dead under the rubble they are enjoying themselves, how callous can these people get?
Do you have the same criticism of the cricket too?

Riyadh Season 2023 | Riyadh Season Opening Ceremony | Shakira Ronaldo Salman Khan and Mike Tyson​

Just look at this huuuuuuuuge Kuffar event with the Kuffar sport called "boxing" and these Kuffar singers....and this huuuuuuuuge amount of Saudis participating voluntarily in this Kuffar event.....all while Gaza is leveled to the ground!!!!

I mean seriously, this is the biggest middle finger that any people could give to Palestinians...."We don't give a shit about you being wiped out"

I have to admit, I'm starting to have some sympathy for Saudis....because I feel exactly the same about Palescumians.... :enjoy:

Palescumians? It's amazing the level of racism and nationalism tolerated on this forum.

Going by this logic, no one can have any fun ever. There is always something bad going on in the world.. How can you relax while Africans don't have money for food...bla bla bla...what about all the orphans and widows ...What about Afghans .....bla bla bla.....and why were so many watching the world cup while millions were bla bla bla...

Riyadh Season 2023 | Riyadh Season Opening Ceremony | Shakira Ronaldo Salman Khan and Mike Tyson​

Just look at this huuuuuuuuge Kuffar event with the Kuffar sport called "boxing" and these Kuffar singers....and this huuuuuuuuge amount of Saudis participating voluntarily in this Kuffar event.....all while Gaza is leveled to the ground!!!!

I mean seriously, this is the biggest middle finger that any people could give to Palestinians...."We don't give a shit about you being wiped out"

I have to admit, I'm starting to have some sympathy for Saudis....because I feel exactly the same about Palescumians.... :enjoy: :enjoy:

Right now - a musical show is not the worst thing that the "House of Saud" are doing - it is the selling of Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa mosque to the Israeli's and USA so that they can get some "F-35's" .... a permanent giving of muslim terrority under a legal framework for some F35s that will age and rust away ..

Seriously - the "House of Saud" want to allow Al-Aqsa to/Dome of the Rock be given to the Israeli's so they the Jews can burn it down and build their temple in exchange for some "weapons" ...... This is what MBS is signing off in his "peace deal" with Israel/USA ...

Last edited:
All Arab governments hate the Palestinians. They are nothing but trouble.

Not hate at all.
If they hate them, why they fought wars with Israel?

They afraid from US/NATO.
Otherwise, they might install dictators or from opposition.

Where do you get this from?

Sauds and UK made Israel.
It is history.

Hitler never killed Jews. That was drama to fool the world.
Hitler was a Jew. He was dictator and expansionist. His wars were political not religious. He was capturing countries in Europe. Same, his ally Japan was doing same in East.

Hitler never killed Jews. That was drama to fool the world.
Again where do get this from ?

You can't just make up stuff to add fuel to the fire.

Hitler did kill 6 million Jews. There is infinite evidence for it.

The house of Saud has no agreement with anyone to hand over Al Aqsa mosque to the Jews. There is no evidence for it.

Making untrue straw man arguments burns the world down.

This is the mindset and logic which lead to mainland Hindu Gangetics turning a blind eye to the orgy of violence and rape which destroyed the state of Manipur. Entire communities were destroyed while Hindu Gangetics went about their day.

Are Hindus the only ones of this behavior? History is replete with this and not just from Hindus.

Not hate at all.
If they hate them, why they fought wars with Israel?

They afraid from US/NATO.
Otherwise, they might install dictators or from opposition.
The Arabs haven't fought Israel in a war since 1973. Why? Because the Palestinians are troublesome wherever they go. They got expelled from Jordan and then Lebanon. After the first Gulf War, they were expelled from Kuwait for supporting Saddam Hussein. Egypt wants nothing to do with them because of Hamas. It really says something that your biggest supporter is a pariah named Iran.

Again where do get this from ?

You can't just make up stuff to add fuel to the fire.

Hitler did kill 6 million Jews. There is infinite evidence for it.

The house of Saud has no agreement with anyone to hand over Al Aqsa mosque to the Jews. There is no evidence for it.

Making untrue straw man arguments burns the world down.

No evidence for killing of 6 million jews.

Hitler was Jew. It is confirmed. Google it.

When Soviets (Russians) entered in Germany. Hitler and His wife decided to go for suicide and Hitler asked his army to burn their bodies, when they suicide. Hitler lost war. There were high chances Soviet would enter in Germany. When Soviet forced German army for Hitler. They showed them their bodies and told the reality. It was proved in DNA they were Hitler and his wife. When Trial started, and Hitler accused for killing of Jews, they told Soviets, How Hitler kill Jews, when he himself was Jew. His mother was Jew. (Muslims prefer father should be Muslim, Jews prefer Mother should be Jew).

I am not saying Sauds hand hand over Al Aqsa mosque to Jews. Other user was saying this.
But i am talking similar. Turk Ottoman Empire supported Germans, ottoman empire lost the war in World Wars 1, defeated by British forces, Sauds were dacoit and they supported British, as a reward they got Hijaz (Saudi) and in agreement "Balfour Declaration", Palestine land was sold to UK (for Jews), without the consent of Palestinians. (This agreement i think can not be legal, but who cares?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom