What's new

Gigantic Kuffar festival in Saudi Arabia.....while Gaza is being destroyed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clown calls Iranians and Pakistanis near to kufr and then whines about judging other's imaan

:lol:

That was in response to him calling others kafir u retard. Seems u have lost ur brain somewhere.

1. Anything that isn't explicitly against Quran or Hadith
2. It is basic decency that nobody should be doing such programs while a genocide is happening. Islam also calls that a Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. Now it is obvious that you won't be dancing while your brother is slaughtered
1. Was boxing prohibited? i ask from a place of ignorance
2. You're right, that would be the decent thing to do, but on a national scale for a country which is trying to increase tourism and increase holding such events, personal interest would triump morality. It would be unrealistic to expect them to do so

That was in response to him calling others kafir u retard. Seems u have lost ur brain somewhere.

So in response you called two nations consisting of millions "nearest to kufr" while when whining about the same issue

Are you bipolar or something?

This is the mindset and logic which lead to mainland Hindu Gangetics turning a blind eye to the orgy of violence and rape which destroyed the state of Manipur. Entire communities were destroyed while Hindu Gangetics went about their day.
Ok, but what exactly is your point though?

If you want to rail against India, you're free to do so, but you'd find me a poor audience for it

1. Was boxing prohibited? i ask from a place of ignorance
2. You're right, that would be the decent thing to do, but on a national scale for a country which is trying to increase tourism and increase such events, personal interest woud triump morality. It would be unrealistic to expect them to do so

1. There is no explicit Hadith that prohibits boxing. But Islam does forbid putting your body in harm and boxing is a very lethal sport

2. Islam doesn't follow Saudi's national goals. It doesn't care about them. It would always criticize such events when a genocide is happening

Ok, but what exactly is your point though?
My point is that the reasoning pajeets use to give cover to Saudi Arabia turning a blind eye to Palestine was also the reasoning which allowed them to ignore the beastly massacres and gangrapes in their own Vishwaguru, and thus, it is not good advice or logic or whatever your post was intended to be. (There's a massive caveat in this post - I am assuming Ganga Hindus were passive observers in Manipur when we know their most popular elected party was responsible for the violence. But I am pretending otherwise for the sake of my point in this thread)

where are the houthis, can you guys launch a few rockets at oil fields of arabia. thank you very much.

1. There is no explicit Hadith that prohibits boxing. But Islam does forbid putting your body in harm and boxing is a very lethal sport

2. Islam doesn't follow Saudi's national goals. It doesn't care about them. It would always criticize such events when a genocide is happening
1. What about sufficient safeguards, like protective head gear, gloves, mouth clamps etc, would having such safeguards make it within permissible limits?

One could argue that having professionals throwing balls at you at 140+km/hr would be harmfull to the body as well.

Lots of sports could be argued the same but they are enjoyed across the globe

2. Thats very commendable and i do understand your point, but this is a country and a monarchy at that. Expecting them to represent morality would be an incorrect assumption

So in response you called two nations consisting of millions "nearest to kufr" while when whining about the same issue

Are you bipolar or something?

Ull get that response when u call another nation of millions as kafir. I was kind enough to call them nearest to kuffar. Since i smacked the hypocrisy of sunnis out of u, ur wondering around threads trying to prove something 😂.

1. What about sufficient safeguards, like protective head gear, gloves, mouth clamps etc, would having such safeguards make it within permissible limits?

One could argue that having professionals throwing balls at you at 140+km/hr would be harmfull to the body as well.

Lots of sports could be argued the same but they are enjoyed across the globe

2. Thats very commendable and i do understand your point, but this is a country and a monarchy at that. Expecting them to represent morality would be an incorrect assumption

1. With necessary precautions and safeguards then I don't think Islam would prohibit any such sport

2. We don't expect saudia to be moral. But we can call it out for its immorality

My point is that the reasoning pajeets use to give cover to Saudi Arabia turning a blind eye to Palestine was also the reasoning which allowed them to ignore the beastly massacres and gangrapes in their own Vishwaguru, and thus, it is not good advice or logic or whatever your post was intended to be.
1. Its neither a justification to turn a blind eye to an injustice or an attempt to normalise it

2. It is equally incorrect to assume morality from a nation since they act in self interest while keeping morality as a secondary virtue

3. What happened here in India was wrong as well, you've coalessed my opinion with that of others and that would be just as inaccurate.

Ull get that response when u call another nation of millions as kafir. I was kind enough to call them nearest to kuffar. Since i smacked the hypocrisy of sunnis out of u, ur wondering around threads trying to prove something 😂.

He called the event kufr or at least people who are part of it as taking part in something kufria

He didn't call all the Saudis kafir

It was you clown. It was you who called two different nations nearest to the kufr

1. With necessary precautions and safeguards then I don't think Islam would prohibit any such sport

2. We don't expect saudia to be moral. But we can call it out for its immorality
1. Understood, thank you for clarifying that

2. It works if they took the mantle of morality in the first place, like if they proclaimed to be the representatives of the faithfull. Absent that would that not be expecting others to be just with no cause but morality, a sentiment while noble but extinct in the real polity of this era

Just ask yourself this question. Would the Israelis be dancing and celebrating if they lost almost 10000 people?

The Saudis are genuine bastards. This is a nation full of pigs.

Just ask yourself this question. Would the Israelis be dancing and celebrating if they lost almost 10000 people?

The Saudis are genuine bastards. This is a nation full of pigs.
Muslim bretheren don't see themselves as a collective across the globe, at least the lack of real action suggests so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom